Forums » The Paladin

offensive tank

• 6 posts
    April 12, 2018 1:46 AM PDT

Am the only one that hopes that he gets to tank with a 2h hammer thats kinda like Khazas' 'Knocker' as a Dwarf Pally

• Wig
    • 128 posts
    April 16, 2018 4:45 AM PDT
    So I watched the interview with Bazgrim and Joppa. What I got from it was warriors are shield wearing mitigation tanks and dire lords are damage dealing life stealing tanks. The paladin didn’t have much info, but I feel like damage absorbing bubbles/shields would fit the paladin well and be their way of mitigating damage.
    • 3210 posts
    April 16, 2018 10:28 AM PDT

Wig said: So I watched the interview with Bazgrim and Joppa. What I got from it was warriors are shield wearing mitigation tanks and dire lords are damage dealing life stealing tanks. The paladin didn’t have much info, but I feel like damage absorbing bubbles/shields would fit the paladin well and be their way of mitigating damage.

I think that's a fairly accurate conclusion. But of course there's probably more nuances to it than that. From what he said though, the "forte" of Paladins specifically seems to be restoration/buffs and high damage vs undead.