Forums » Account and Billing Issues

Upgrade Buy in

• 10 posts
    May 26, 2017 6:30 AM PDT

Is there a process in place that will allow me to upgrade my contribution without making a second full purchase? i am currently at the $50 buy in, but i'd like to upgrade to the $100 level.

thanks!

• 1121 posts
    May 26, 2017 6:50 AM PDT

You can upgrade your pledge from the pledge section, they have an option on the side to upgrade :)

http://www.pantheonmmo.com/join/upgrade/

Just select the options that fit what you need, click "upgrade from watchers pledge", then select "keepers pledge" (this will allow you to pay the $50 difference to upgrade you to the $100 pledge)

Hope this helps :D

• 10 posts
    May 26, 2017 6:51 AM PDT

thanks!

• 3685 posts
    May 26, 2017 6:58 AM PDT

Rachael beat me to it lol

This post was edited by Bazgrim at May 26, 2017 6:59 AM PDT
    • 2 posts
    June 22, 2017 11:19 AM PDT

Thank you guys, I found it and upgraded yesterday. Does it take a full three days to process, or is someone there counting the money and clicking the button today?

Cogsley

• 3685 posts
    June 22, 2017 1:47 PM PDT

Cogsley said:

Thank you guys, I found it and upgraded yesterday. Does it take a full three days to process, or is someone there counting the money and clicking the button today?

Cogsley

I'd give it 72 hours as it is a manual process. Also keep in mind that your account status may not immediately reflect the change. Your profile may show you as still having the previous tier even though the upgraded tier has already taken effect. That is also a manual process. So if after 72 hours, you'd like to double check that the upgrade went through and have your profile show that, you can always submit a support ticket and they'll make sure everything is squared away: https://www.pantheonmmo.com/support/

This post was edited by Bazgrim at June 22, 2017 1:47 PM PDT
    • 8083 posts
    June 22, 2017 5:07 PM PDT

Thank you both :)

• 298 posts
    July 11, 2018 7:10 PM PDT

My current pledge is the Keeper's Pledge, but I'd like to upgrade to the Pathfinder Pledge. How can I do that? All I seem to be able to do is choose the $250 total, instead of the $150 difference. 

Any help would be great. Thank you :D

Nevermind I just found it. Sorry :D

This post was edited by Bronsun at July 11, 2018 7:12 PM PDT
    • 2 posts
    July 13, 2018 6:52 AM PDT

Thak you for the information