Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Discussion: Special PVP Server Ruleset

This topic has been closed.
    • 1095 posts
    May 25, 2017 4:42 PM PDT

Hey Fantheons,

This is just a discussion, somethign to talk about; on a idea for a future ruleset server after launch etc etc.

I have been playing Battlegrounds lately, from UnknownPlayer and that coupled with EQ1's event servers I have an idea. 

Say we have a special hardcore PVP server that say on a set timeframe 1-2months whoever was left standing(or whatever the condition would be) won.

Won what, dunno something, title or cosmetic clothing. 

The idea is it is a limitied time server but hardcore so once you die you start over from level 1 and its PVP with a Sullon Zek ruleset of no play nice policies and level 6+ is open pvp.

Thoughts?

This post was edited by Aich at May 25, 2017 4:43 PM PDT
    • 1468 posts
    May 25, 2017 4:59 PM PDT

There was an EQ server with a similar rule set. It was called the Discord server and was pretty fun. I wouldn't play on it as my main server but for something to do when I was a bit bored it was a great laugh.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/story.html?story=2841

• 1095 posts
    May 25, 2017 5:05 PM PDT

Cromulent said:

There was an EQ server with a similar rule set. It was called the Discord server and was pretty fun. I wouldn't play on it as my main server but for something to do when I was a bit bored it was a great laugh.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/story.html?story=2841

Yeap, Same for the EQ1 event server it was limited time as well.

Its something to add to your main character by playing in a diffeeent enviroment.

This post was edited by Aich at May 25, 2017 5:05 PM PDT
    • 9115 posts
    May 25, 2017 6:18 PM PDT

This is unlikely for launch but down the road, we can look into it if enough people are interested, for now though, we cannot say for sure and we are not currently taking feedback on PvP until we get into testing as we focus on the core PvE game.

I will go ahead and close this as this is better suited for testing discussion, please bring it up again when we get to that stage :)

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at May 26, 2017 9:28 PM PDT