Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Tower of the Reckless Magician Screenshots!

This topic has been closed.
    • 9115 posts
    May 25, 2017 3:57 AM PDT

Time to show off some more of the Tower of the Reckless Magician, minus all of the corpses at the bottom! :D #PRF

Image may contain: 1 person

Image may contain: people sitting

Image may contain: 1 person

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at May 25, 2017 3:58 AM PDT
    • 20 posts
    May 25, 2017 4:10 AM PDT

Looks great. Just wonder how they're getting enough light in that building for that tree to be growing.

• 248 posts
    May 25, 2017 5:05 AM PDT

Looking good! Can't wait to go exploring.

@3 Wonder which part of Pantheon the map is showing xD

-sorte

• 28 posts
    May 25, 2017 5:09 AM PDT

Pindrought said:

Looks great. Just wonder how they're getting enough light in that building for that tree to be growing.

Magic! :)

• 624 posts
    May 25, 2017 5:30 AM PDT

Second screenshot - What is up with the strange glass in the windows?

Forget the magician, the whole tower is reckless with all the open windows, balconies, and walkways.  I do love architecture from which I can look down and be gripped with a visceral fear-of-heights feeling.

As always Kilsin, thanks for drawing back the curtain and giving us a peek at the wondrous world that is Pantheon.

• 200 posts
    May 25, 2017 6:04 AM PDT

WTB Screenshots of the Game patcher on my desktop!!

I partly kid, and thanks for continuing to share the nice shots of the game!

• 9115 posts
    May 25, 2017 8:05 AM PDT

HaskarMadnome said:

Pindrought said:

Magic! :)

It is magic, in the stream you can see the awesome looking sparkle effect is has from the magic shimmering around it :)

• 9115 posts
    May 25, 2017 8:07 AM PDT

Kumu said:

Forget the magician, the whole tower is reckless with all the open windows, balconies, and walkways.  I do love architecture from which I can look down and be gripped with a visceral fear-of-heights feeling.

As always Kilsin, thanks for drawing back the curtain and giving us a peek at the wondrous world that is Pantheon.

There is some magic resistant glass throughout the tower (not really magic resistant but that's what I call it lol), you're welcome my friend :)

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at May 25, 2017 8:07 AM PDT
    • 9115 posts
    May 25, 2017 8:07 AM PDT

Warben said:

WTB Screenshots of the Game patcher on my desktop!!

I partly kid, and thanks for continuing to share the nice shots of the game!

Haha, you're welcome my friend :)

• 2886 posts
    May 25, 2017 8:18 AM PDT

Awesome! Love the degree of detail

• 384 posts
    May 25, 2017 9:01 AM PDT

The Mountain lives still!

Nice screens!

• 1778 posts
    May 25, 2017 9:02 AM PDT
    Pffft. Minus the pile of corpses he says.

#dreamcrusher
    • 2138 posts
    May 25, 2017 9:06 AM PDT

Kumu said:

It looks like bevelled glass to me- can see it better on the first twitch I think where cohh is  commenting on the "assets" in the gnome library place. His view captures some of the bevelled glass. Quite posh

• 25 posts
    May 25, 2017 9:23 AM PDT

nice screenshot!

• 2752 posts
    May 25, 2017 9:27 AM PDT

Haha I got tripped out by the third picture because I thought the Gnome was see-through. Nope that isn't purple sky after all. I love the shots! 

It looks like the monk was run through a stretcher, he has a very long torso...or it's just a second bamboozle in the same picture!

• 68 posts
    May 25, 2017 6:57 PM PDT

Kilsin, in the first pic, is that special armor that you guys made for Brad? I thought it was green which is why I asked, or is this actualy armor in the game?

The shield looks a little flimsy but the armor looks really nice.

• 1468 posts
    May 25, 2017 7:12 PM PDT

I love the view of the mountains in the background in the first screenshot. I look forward to seeing what I can see from high places and then going and exploring those areas.

• 839 posts
    May 25, 2017 8:40 PM PDT

Awesome screenshots mate!! The detail on those books and the table in the last screenshot is so great, damn it i cant wait to get into this world!

• 2886 posts
    May 25, 2017 9:00 PM PDT

beautifully said:

Kilsin, in the first pic, is that special armor that you guys made for Brad? I thought it was green which is why I asked, or is this actualy armor in the game?

They can easily just re-use the same armor model and tint it a different color for different items.

• 316 posts
    May 25, 2017 10:51 PM PDT

Thanks Kilsin! In the second shot, don't those pillars look very similar to dragon scales and claw at the bottom? Maybe this magician has some understanding of the dragons? Though I'd imagine most very powerful characters in Terminus have some understanding of the dragons...

And the map in the 3rd pic - what does it meeaan?

• 9115 posts
    May 25, 2017 11:46 PM PDT

beautifully said:

That isn't Aradune my friend, I think it's Roenick, that is just some fancy tank armour with a random shield dropped from a mob :)

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at May 25, 2017 11:46 PM PDT
    • 9115 posts
    May 25, 2017 11:48 PM PDT

I am glad you folks like them, Roenick took these ones for me from one of his testing sessions :)

• 206 posts
    February 28, 2019 9:25 AM PST

Are these images not available anymore?

• 1428 posts
    February 28, 2019 9:41 AM PST

yea i don't see them either :o

• 1921 posts
    February 28, 2019 9:43 AM PST

Unfortunately, this is the consequence of posting them via fbcdn instead of hosting them on VR servers.

( links like: https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/18556673_1947796328768231_4065105533449769358_o.jpg?oh=bab91d17df113b067e3cbfaa342b189d&oe=599C6E5B , from one of the images in the original post)

The error "URL signature expired" is explained somewhat, here, where the most popular response points out: " Facebook’s CDN URLs may expire - you are not supposed to store them for long-term use. "

A similar explanation here: " If you use Facebook image links for your web content, there might be an unpleasant surprise.  After a few weeks, the pictures are no longer accessible, and you will see the message "URL signature expired" instead. "