Forums » News and Announcements

Ding - We got another level!

• 9115 posts
    May 22, 2017 3:58 AM PDT

Kim “Zoeii” Morrison joins the team as a Senior Tester. Kim has been gaming since her father bought the family a Commodore 64 back in the 80's. She experienced her first MMO when a friend convinced her to play EverQuest Online Adventures (EQOA), in 2003. From that moment, she was hooked and has since played other MMO titles, such as EQ, EQ2, FFXI, AOC and WOW. Kim loves playing hybrid classes, so you will likely see her running around Terminus on a Druid, Dire Lord or Paladin. She is also looking forward to tanking and healing for you sometime soon.

Kim brings with her years of technical QA, data analytic and gaming experience. She has embraced her role as Senior Tester for the project and we look forward to finding and squashing more bugs with Kim.

Please join me in making her feel welcome!

• 278 posts
    May 22, 2017 4:34 AM PDT

Welcome to the Family Zoeii

• 67 posts
    May 22, 2017 4:57 AM PDT

Welcome aboard Zoeii !

• 2886 posts
    May 22, 2017 5:15 AM PDT

Welcome! I feel the momentum

• 1399 posts
    May 22, 2017 5:26 AM PDT

Welcome abord Zoeii

• 142 posts
    May 22, 2017 5:52 AM PDT

The only good bug, is a squashed bug.

• 31 posts
    May 22, 2017 6:21 AM PDT

A C=64 Grad! Nice to have you Kim "Zoeii". Can't wait to start testing in Pre-Alpha with you. Kind of jealous you get to start now.....LOL 

• 142 posts
    May 22, 2017 7:11 AM PDT
    Congrats Zoeii!
    • 3852 posts
    May 22, 2017 7:44 AM PDT

Woot - grats.

• 563 posts
    May 22, 2017 7:56 AM PDT

Welcome to the Team Kim / Zoeii! :D Demolish those bugs for us! :P

• 763 posts
    May 22, 2017 8:04 AM PDT

Welcome indeed Zoeii :)

It is great when we see obvious game fans join the DEV team!

Evoras, wonders if 'Bug Sqausher' is now an achievement in you honour?

• 2138 posts
    May 22, 2017 8:16 AM PDT

Gotta love the Zoeii life! - welcome!

If you cast a fireball in a merchant shop[ with the door closed, does it become an oven with angry shopkeepers? (Zynx' casts a spell *fump*- "ow!- sorry!)

• 3016 posts
    May 22, 2017 9:05 AM PDT

Kilsin said:

Kim “Zoeii” Morrison joins the team as a Senior Tester. Kim has been gaming since her father bought the family a Commodore 64 back in the 80's. She experienced her first MMO when a friend convinced her to play EverQuest Online Adventures (EQOA), in 2003. From that moment, she was hooked and has since played other MMO titles, such as EQ, EQ2, FFXI, AOC and WOW. Kim loves playing hybrid classes, so you will likely see her running around Terminus on a Druid, Dire Lord or Paladin. She is also looking forward to tanking and healing for you sometime soon.

Kim brings with her years of technical QA, data analytic and gaming experience. She has embraced her role as Senior Tester for the project and we look forward to finding and squashing more bugs with Kim.

Please join me in making her feel welcome!

Hail and Welcome Zoeii  I was wondering where you got to.  :)   Looking forward to the next milestone..and we have a great team to do it! :)

Cana

• 780 posts
    May 22, 2017 9:25 AM PDT

Welcome Zoeii.

• 208 posts
    May 22, 2017 9:35 AM PDT

Welcome Zoeii!!  Glad to see that the staff is focusing on experienced people with a gaming background :)  Now the most important question you are presented with two swords.  One is pristine and flawless the other is worn and well used but it obviously gets the job done.  Which do you take? 

• 633 posts
    May 22, 2017 9:48 AM PDT

Welcome  :)

• 63 posts
    May 22, 2017 10:26 AM PDT

Welcome Zoeii

• 190 posts
    May 22, 2017 10:53 AM PDT

Another girl who loves the hybrids, like myself.  Represent!  Welcome to the team.

• 441 posts
    May 22, 2017 11:04 AM PDT

Welcome =-) my first system I owned was a C64 as well. Load Runner anyone?

• 213 posts
    May 22, 2017 11:59 AM PDT

WOOT another lady in the house! Welcome Aboard! =)   

• 384 posts
    May 22, 2017 12:04 PM PDT

Welcome!!

• 1468 posts
    May 22, 2017 12:06 PM PDT

Welcome :). It sounds like things are really moving forward with Pantheon with a flurry of new hires :).

• 24 posts
    May 22, 2017 12:20 PM PDT

Welcome home!!!

It's good to see more experienced gamers in the fold. Bats and bugs for the win, oh yeah frogs too

can't forget the dammed frogs!!!

Mangler Oger SK/Wicca Troll shaman   Bertoxx   (beta till well still there)  :)

• 542 posts
    May 22, 2017 2:42 PM PDT

For bugs it is judgement day with Zoeiiator in the house <3

Welcome

• VR Staff
    • 50 posts
    May 22, 2017 5:55 PM PDT

Sogotp said:
    Welcome Zoeii!!  Glad to see that the staff is focusing on experienced people with a gaming background :)  Now the most important question you are presented with two swords.  One is pristine and flawless the other is worn and well used but it obviously gets the job done.  Which do you take?

Why do I get the feeling that this is a loaded question?  I would take the one that feels most balanced in my hand, but the pristine one would look very nice on my wall.

Fluffy said:
    For bugs it is judgement day with Zoeiiator in the house <3
    Welcome

I like it!

But, In all seriousness, I am honored to be part of this amazing team and our equally amazing community.  I am humbled by the talent that we have working on this game.  Thank you, everyone, for the warm welcomes.  I am looking forward to spending more time on the forums and in the discord chat, getting to know all of you. 

This post was edited by Zoeii at May 22, 2017 5:55 PM PDT