Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

We've Got You Covered!

• 21 posts
    May 18, 2017 9:39 AM PDT
    Those are great shots and that make does look like a perfect place to fish and relax and chat with friends.
    • 130 posts
    May 18, 2017 9:59 AM PDT

I really really like these pictures, especially the first one.  Looks so very nice.

• 2886 posts
    May 18, 2017 10:21 AM PDT

Zaedria said:

Cohh showed the "Fishing" skill in his skillbook during the stream... while anything can change between here and there I am feeling pretty optimistic.  Especially considering fishing is kind of an mmo staple these days and with boats promised, it would seem WEIRD for it not to be in :)

Yes, in the December stream they confirmed that Fishing will definitely be in the game:

00:45:48 Crafting, Fishing and secondary skills

Last we knew, it's just a pretty minor detail, so it's not really fleshed out enough to be shown. But Ceythos is committed to getting it in before launch.

This post was edited by Bazgrim at May 18, 2017 10:21 AM PDT
    • 542 posts
    May 18, 2017 10:54 AM PDT

Vaeruun said:

Here we have the snowy place on the northern side of Avendyr's pass, the river next to Thronefast, the founders guildhall and the Youtube comments section. 

lol,but it is luxury toilet paper.More than the youtube comment section has

Pun intended with *we've got you covered*?

Maybe provisioners can cook and serve meals to townfolk too
    Based on how well the cook balances the meal and the method of preparation influences how frequently townfolks will have to visit the toilet
    Players can gain reputation by restocking toilet paper in times of need and after their stinky visit to the wooden throne
    A visit without toilet paper would afflict the player with smelly condition
    Fingers crossed that smelly is a condition ingame that affects how NPCs react to you <3

This post was edited by Fluffy at May 18, 2017 10:57 AM PDT
    • 1714 posts
    May 18, 2017 1:53 PM PDT

I think I've got that same toilet paper. 

• 264 posts
    May 18, 2017 2:17 PM PDT

On The last screen shot, He yelled at his Wife. I need to go to Throne Fast !. She said, aren't you even going to put on a shirt. He wondered, why would I need to wear a shirt to visit the outhouse ? 

• 53 posts
    May 18, 2017 2:26 PM PDT

Skycaster said:

On The last screen shot, He yelled at his Wife. I need to go to Throne Fast !. She said, aren't you even going to put on a shirt. He wondered, why would I need to wear a shirt to visit the outhouse ? 

I think that he is just standing there pondering the question, "Do I leave the lid up or down? I am going to get yelled at no matter which I choose."

• 42 posts
    May 18, 2017 2:38 PM PDT

Now thats a skinny dippin lake !! I'm so there :0)

• 416 posts
    May 18, 2017 3:37 PM PDT

Can't get enough of the screenshots. They definitely intrigue the imagination. That lake especially looks very refreshing, but who knows what lurks down in the depths?

• 839 posts
    May 18, 2017 4:46 PM PDT

Krixus said:

Looks like some 40grit sandpaper err toilet paper! ;)

Nancy the Tavern Owner says: Hello Adventurer, can you smell that terrible stench? We just had a group of ogres come through the tavern and now our outhouse sewerage is blocked and backed up. If i give you this Magic Plunger of Dislodging, could a strong and brave warrior such as yourself do me a solid and delve deep into to tunnel connecting underneath the outhouse and find the blockage and remove it for me! You can keep any of the trinkets you find in there, oh and it's possible you find my husband down there...  I really had the s#!ts with him last night, but we should probably keep that bit of information to ourselves.

Love the shots Kils, cant wait to get in there. Thanks for posting mate!

This post was edited by Hokanu at May 18, 2017 4:48 PM PDT
    • 610 posts
    May 18, 2017 4:57 PM PDT

Hokanu said:

Krixus said:

Looks like some 40grit sandpaper err toilet paper! ;)

Nancy the Tavern Owner says: Hello Adventurer, can you smell that terrible stench? We just had a group of ogres come through the tavern and now our outhouse sewerage is blocked and backed up. If i give you this Magic Plunger of Dislodging, could a strong and brave warrior such as yourself do me a solid and delve deep into to tunnel connecting underneath the outhouse and find the blockage and remove it for me! You can keep any of the trinkets you find in there, oh and it's possible you find my husband down there...  I really had the s#!ts with him last night, but we should probably keep that bit of information to ourselves.

Love the shots Kils, cant wait to get in there. Thanks for posting mate!

John Wayne toilet paper

Rough

Tough 

and doesnt take crap off anyone

• 77 posts
    May 18, 2017 5:42 PM PDT

Fluffy said:

Vaeruun said:

Here we have the snowy place on the northern side of Avendyr's pass, the river next to Thronefast, the founders guildhall and the Youtube comments section. 

lol,but it is luxury toilet paper.More than the youtube comment section has

Pun intended with *we've got you covered*?

Maybe provisioners can cook and serve meals to townfolk too
    Based on how well the cook balances the meal and the method of preparation influences how frequently townfolks will have to visit the toilet
    Players can gain reputation by restocking toilet paper in times of need and after their stinky visit to the wooden throne
    A visit without toilet paper would afflict the player with smelly condition
    Fingers crossed that smelly is a condition ingame that affects how NPCs react to you <3

That would be pretty funny to find NPC's on the toilet. What do you mean you don't want to trade right now?!

All the other MMO's have NPC's like his greatness, they neither pee or poo.

• 2138 posts
    May 18, 2017 6:11 PM PDT

The second screenshot is very nice. It really looks like a midevil fantasy world imbued with Magic.

The last screenshot looks like the place you spawn when- IF... IF you die from adventuring in the 5-12 newbie dungeon just within the gates of the city so you have ot run back naked, maybe accross the bridge in the second screenshot (or swim that part) to get to the sewer entrance so you can get your corpse and stuff. 

Coincidentally, this outhouse happens to be on the main road where higher skilled (horizontally higher level?) players happen to take to get to the city allowing for RP opportunities if the higher levels see you spawning at the outhouse. Imagine if a group wiped and higher players were coming back to town ...

"Look, a line!"

"Hey- where did you eat last? I want to know so I can avoid it"

• 15 posts
    May 18, 2017 7:17 PM PDT

I love seeing all of the screenshots! Keep them up, the environments look so great. I love being able to run through an area hearing well done soundscapes with them, always adds that extra touch in my mind.

Love the outhouse too! One of those things where its a bit quirky and makes me smile or think more about it. Maybe the human is apprehensive because an ogre used it last. For those that don't like having toilet paper there, maybe having a book with pages ripped out would suffice? Like an almanac or maybe a book on how to cure upset stomachs.

• 260 posts
    May 19, 2017 2:28 AM PDT

Excellent Screen Shots. Really looking forward to Beta.

• 690 posts
    May 21, 2017 5:22 PM PDT

Kilsin said:

From snow covered ruins to beautiful blue lakes and indoors awaiting guests to outdoors awaiting.. ahem, you will find that Pantheon has got you covered! #PRF

what about all of the paintings being unique?

• 9115 posts
    May 21, 2017 5:53 PM PDT

BeaverBiscuit said:

Kilsin said:

From snow covered ruins to beautiful blue lakes and indoors awaiting guests to outdoors awaiting.. ahem, you will find that Pantheon has got you covered! #PRF

I am not sure what you mean my friend?

• 690 posts
    May 21, 2017 6:14 PM PDT

Kilsin said:

BeaverBiscuit said:

Kilsin said:

EQ reference sorry, basically in that game every single painting you could find was different somehow, theres a youtube vid on it.

• 2886 posts
    May 21, 2017 7:35 PM PDT

BeaverBiscuit said:

Kilsin said:

BeaverBiscuit said:

Kilsin said:

EQ reference sorry, basically in that game every single painting you could find was different somehow, theres a youtube vid on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Rr8XTSDWmY

• 1281 posts
    August 4, 2017 3:25 PM PDT

Bazgrim said:

That guy has done several videos about EQ secrets and lore. Absolute must watch for diehard EQ fans.

This post was edited by bigdogchris at August 4, 2017 3:25 PM PDT
    • 2886 posts
    August 5, 2017 3:28 PM PDT

bigdogchris said:

Bazgrim said:

That guy has done several videos about EQ secrets and lore. Absolute must watch for diehard EQ fans.

Yeah he's awesome!

• 399 posts
    August 7, 2017 11:48 AM PDT

The picture of the outhouse seems to have disappeared... :(

• 16 posts
    August 7, 2017 1:04 PM PDT

Beautiful screenshots. I can't wait to jump in to this game!