Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

We've Got You Covered!

• 9115 posts
    May 18, 2017 4:01 AM PDT

From snow covered ruins to beautiful blue lakes and indoors awaiting guests to outdoors awaiting.. ahem, you will find that Pantheon has got you covered! #PRF

Image may contain: sky, cloud and outdoor

Image may contain: mountain, outdoor, nature and water

Image may contain: people sitting and indoor

Image may contain: plant, grass, outdoor and nature

• 77 posts
    May 18, 2017 4:14 AM PDT

Here we have the snowy place on the northern side of Avendyr's pass, the river next to Thronefast, the founders guildhall and the Youtube comments section. How close was I?

• 563 posts
    May 18, 2017 4:26 AM PDT

Oh no, poor guys trying to go swimming in the wrong screenshot... the lake is 2 pictures above you, dont dive in there!

This post was edited by Rachael at May 18, 2017 5:40 AM PDT
    • 16 posts
    May 18, 2017 4:48 AM PDT

And in the last pic the monk has finally reached the epic, remote and hard-to-get-to location for acquiring his new class defining attack: the outhouse kick!

See, the journey must've been hard, his armor is all worn off and broken from the intense combat! Happily the sage living there has provided him with a roll of bandage...

What? What do you mean 'no'?

• 633 posts
    May 18, 2017 5:17 AM PDT

He seams very apprehensive about entering...

• 1468 posts
    May 18, 2017 5:24 AM PDT

That second screenshot of the water looks amazing. The others look good as well but I have a bit of a thing for grassy, wooded zones with lots of water in them. I wonder if there are any hidden secrets in that amount of water? Might be worth going for a swim to find out.

• 9115 posts
    May 18, 2017 5:36 AM PDT

Vaeruun said:

Here we have the snowy place on the northern side of Avendyr's pass, the river next to Thronefast, the founders guildhall and the Youtube comments section. How close was I?

Lol, close, the YouTube comments was accurate :D

• 9115 posts
    May 18, 2017 5:37 AM PDT

Rachael said:

Oh no, poor guys trying to go swimming in the wrong screenshot... the late is 2 pictures above you, dont dive in there!

Hahaha, silly human! :D

• 9115 posts

kelenin said:

He seams very apprehensive about entering...

I would be too, look at all the splinters! :D

• 9115 posts

Cromulent said:

That second screenshot of the water looks amazing. The others look good as well but I have a bit of a thing for grassy, wooded zones with lots of water in them. I wonder if there are any hidden secrets in that amount of water? Might be worth going for a swim to find out.

Yeah, looks awesome for a spot of fishing! :D

• 1281 posts
    May 18, 2017 5:55 AM PDT

Cromulent said:

Think so? Need a bit more than that. Let me introduce you to Timorous Deep.

• 1584 posts
    May 18, 2017 6:01 AM PDT

Absolutely amazing pics here Kilsin, really like that water, might have to go take a swim in it, maybe there a cave down there, would be fun to find out lol

• 409 posts
    May 18, 2017 6:14 AM PDT

deleted

This post was edited by Nimryl at August 23, 2017 7:54 AM PDT
    • 801 posts
    May 18, 2017 6:22 AM PDT

Awesome SS, thanks Kilsin as always :)

Hey, you know what i thought of the first screen shot.. How many of us enjoy ruins, mobs, skellies poping out of the woodwork.

and a bunch of dead dwarves chasing you down as ghosts =D

• 9115 posts
    May 18, 2017 7:05 AM PDT

Glad you guys like them! :)

That would be cool Nimryl but the stress on the server from hundreds of people lighting and extinguishing every lit torch and fire would crash Earth itself! :D

• 2886 posts
    May 18, 2017 7:17 AM PDT

The toilet paper roll was not invented until 1857; my immersion is RUINED!

Lol jk jk :P

These screenshots are great, especially the inside of the house

• 409 posts
    May 18, 2017 7:19 AM PDT

deleted

This post was edited by Nimryl at August 23, 2017 7:54 AM PDT
    • 200 posts
    May 18, 2017 7:39 AM PDT
    My dream come true, public toilets.

Awesome screenshots Kilsin :).
    • 110 posts
    May 18, 2017 7:48 AM PDT

Great pics Kilisin, but can you do us a solid and do the same Castle SS with it snowing ??  Or is weather not that far into development yet?

• 213 posts
    May 18, 2017 7:54 AM PDT

Thanks for the screenies!!!! They are very exciting!!! :)

• 30 posts
    May 18, 2017 7:57 AM PDT

That water yo.... I can hardly wait to fish with my guildies!!! 

We used to have fishing night one night a week... hop on a boat, go fish... so much fun and good team building!!  The one thing they keep asking as I perpetually hype Pantheon is: "but, does the water look good?"  hahaha!!

Question answered :)

• 213 posts
    May 18, 2017 8:01 AM PDT

Kilsin said:

Cromulent said:

Yeah, looks awesome for a spot of fishing! :D

Wait........Did you say........Fishing?!    O.o.     Please tell me I'm not dreaming!   

• 30 posts
    May 18, 2017 8:03 AM PDT

Cohh showed the "Fishing" skill in his skillbook during the stream... while anything can change between here and there I am feeling pretty optimistic.  Especially considering fishing is kind of an mmo staple these days and with boats promised, it would seem WEIRD for it not to be in :)

• 793 posts
    May 18, 2017 8:23 AM PDT

Man, I just want to log in to an empty world, so I can just for a long long walk and see all the beauty. You guys are making an amazing world.

• 189 posts
    May 18, 2017 8:30 AM PDT
    Looking good!