Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Two Targets?

This topic has been closed.
    • 1404 posts
    May 16, 2017 11:01 PM PDT

27 minutes Into the last stream Cohh takes a look at the new shaman pet and it gets a blue (friendly safe to assume) circle marker arround it when he targets it. Then he continues on and targets an enemy, red circle appears. The blue circle is still active as well.

Is having two targets at once a bug or is the current plan to be able to have two things targeted at once?

• 175 posts
    May 16, 2017 11:11 PM PDT

You can have two targets... an offensive one and a defensive one. Same thing that VG had. Allows you to switch targets as needed without changing your offensive/defensive focus.

• 1404 posts
    May 16, 2017 11:46 PM PDT

Archaen said:

You can have two targets... an offensive one and a defensive one. Same thing that VG had. Allows you to switch targets as needed without changing your offensive/defensive focus.

Ah! I unfortunately never had the opportunity to play VG.
    Searching around the UI I see a offensive target status box in the upper right corner, but I can't find one for the defensive target. In VG did they also have a defensive target status box?

• 5 posts
    May 16, 2017 11:57 PM PDT

Yes, and it was awesome.

You could both nuke and heal without ever clicking anything but your spells, really great system and i hope they duplicate it.

(heals would be channeled to your defensive target and nukes would hit your offensive target)

• 67 posts
    May 17, 2017 12:34 AM PDT
    • 9115 posts
    May 17, 2017 3:06 AM PDT

Zazazuu said:

Check this out - Dual targeting: http://www.pantheonmmo.com/content/forums/topic/6085/dual-targeting

Thank you Zazazuu :)

As Zazazuu kindly pointed out, we already have a thread on this topic so I will close this one and ask that you continue the discussion in the already active thread please :)