Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Deep Dungeon

• 67 posts
    May 21, 2017 4:32 AM PDT

Old Sebilis was kinda like this. Wide swath of leveling content that got harder as you moved down ending in a raid encounter Trakanon. Organizing and clearing  to that dragon was daunting for a long time. Pulls had to be made correctly. Part of the route was underwater so that had to be managed as well. There were possible mini bosses along the way like the spore king if you chose to do it. It was smorgasborg of content that supported many groups.

• 294 posts
    May 21, 2017 6:51 AM PDT

A dungeon big enough that a tight group could spend at least six months in and perhaps not fully discover everything. Maybe it even has exits on other continents.

• 801 posts
    May 21, 2017 7:23 AM PDT

Klumpedge said:

A dungeon big enough that a tight group could spend at least six months in and perhaps not fully discover everything. Maybe it even has exits on other continents.

Something like that might require a random dugeon generator type system. Yet, the engine alone would be pretty popular for all MMO devs.

It would take a person, group forever to make so many different angles.

Would it be fun? in the end. I dont know.

• 109 posts
    May 22, 2017 10:31 AM PDT

Makes me think of Kurns Tower,  Befallen and Unrest (although none of those were below a city), but were more difficult the deeper you went.  

So far, after watching ALL the live streams. I am just hoping for at least ONE dungeon that is a little more like SOL A or SOL B. 

The two "dungeons" they've shown so far are MASSIVE wide "caves" with wooden doors, and the last streams was a Mage tower with very Wide LARGE halls. 

What happened to the caves like SOL A/B where you couldn't hardly fit 2 people side by side. Narrow corridors with danger around every single one of them. 

Even lower Guk had some narrow halls and lots of twists and turns. 

This post was edited by Naim at May 22, 2017 10:39 AM PDT