Forums » News and Announcements

The 4/27 Stream is now up on YouTube!

• 9115 posts
    April 28, 2017 4:27 AM PDT

If you missed our stream w/ @CohhCarnage we have put it up on YouTube in glorious HD so be sure to check it out! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0F228Rkhxk

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at April 28, 2017 4:39 AM PDT
    • 3 posts
    April 28, 2017 7:28 AM PDT

The game is looking great! Keep it up!!

• 175 posts
    April 28, 2017 7:36 AM PDT

Loved the stream... one question, during the stream Joppa mentioned that he was recording also. Is there a vod of the stream from his perspective?

• 1095 posts
    April 28, 2017 8:10 AM PDT

Archaen said:

Loved the stream... one question, during the stream Joppa mentioned that he was recording also. Is there a vod of the stream from his perspective?

Yeah I was looking for that also lol.

This post was edited by Aich at April 28, 2017 8:13 AM PDT
    • 207 posts
    April 28, 2017 8:10 AM PDT
    The animations were extremely smooth this time...might be the first time I watched the whole stream. Can't wait to play this game I'm already reminiscing of parties where I spent hours camping mobs to level up, made some good friends those days.
  • April 28, 2017 10:11 AM PDT

Zeem said:

Archaen said:

Yeah I was looking for that also lol.

We will have something of that nature.

This post was edited by Deleted Member at April 29, 2017 10:48 PM PDT
    • 21 posts
    April 28, 2017 4:52 PM PDT

I read this as "the 24 hour stream is up on youtube" and freaked out mad at myself how could have i missed that lol

• 24 posts
    April 29, 2017 12:49 AM PDT

I can't believe how far this game has come since December. Blew my expectations completely out of the water. But I gotta be honest... Even though you guys and girls over there at VR are doing good work, you really should speed it up. I know a late 2018 release date is the plan, but if you work EXTRA hard, we could be playing by, oh I don't know...May 2017? :P
    Looking forward to Joppa's perspective and can't wait until Tuesday to see the next one!

• 902 posts
    April 29, 2017 3:36 AM PDT

The game is looking much more polished and I found myself getting as excited about joining in Pantheon as I got from EQ1. That feeling that has long been missed. Thank you for that alone. I love the direction you guys are taking, visually, socially and environmentally. I just wish I could afford to be a VIP, but I guess, anticipation adds spice.

The art work is really coming along. Lovely scenes, characters are looking good. I kept finding myself wanting to shout out; "behind you" and "dont back up any more". I guess you had me engrossed. I watched the recording rather than live (commitments and all that), and had to rewind a couple of times because I was concentrating on game play and totally missed answer to some questions because I was "in the game".

Cant wait for the tower. Roll on Tuesday. Roll on the alphas. Roll on the way RPGs were meant to be. ;-)

• 200 posts
    May 1, 2017 2:11 AM PDT

I have just watched it a second time (first time was on my phone... that would not suffice of course :D). It looks amazing, and amazingly playable already! I was blown away by the difference with even the December stream. The landscapes are beautiful, the characters look much more defined, loved many of their movements. The gameplay itself reminded me a lot of EQ, which I'm absolutely thrilled about. The pacing, the teamplay and coordination, the skill ups, the con system.. awesome. I know that sounds like the buffs are placeholders but please consider keeping them, those cleric buffs just infuse me with ecstacy, I wanna sound like that again! *grins*

Thank you for taking your time, and putting so much thought and love into it. I have no doubt the game will be great :).

• 9115 posts
    May 1, 2017 3:21 AM PDT

Archaen said:

Joppa has an issue with his encoding and we weren't able to save it, so we will make tweaks to stop it from happening for the next stream so we can take  video from our perspective, so stay tuned for that, It probably won't be out straight after like Cohhs but it should be out not too long after we edit it together. :)