Forums » News and Announcements

Just when you thought we were done, there is another stream!

• 9115 posts
    April 28, 2017 4:23 AM PDT

Be sure to check it out on May 2rd or 2nd, whichever you prefer at 11am PDT :D

Image may contain: 1 person, text and outdoor

• 93 posts
    April 28, 2017 4:28 AM PDT

Cohh with the slick monk moves!

• 2886 posts
    April 28, 2017 8:25 AM PDT

"check it out on May 2rd or 2nd, whichever you prefer" LOL!

this is a pretty epic screenshot. Lots of stuff to look at it. I'd like to point out that's a very difficult kick to pull off, but his form is perfect. Props to the animators for that. I also love how the Ogre is photobombing - just standing in the back, doing nothing, and looking hungry lol. Typical :P

This post was edited by Bazgrim at April 28, 2017 8:25 AM PDT
    • 780 posts
    April 28, 2017 12:42 PM PDT

What is he wearing?  Is it some sort of woven rope stuff?  It looks like chain.  Chainmail sandals...

• 2886 posts
    April 28, 2017 12:46 PM PDT

Shucklighter said:

What is he wearing?  Is it some sort of woven rope stuff?  It looks like chain.  Chainmail sandals...

It does, but up close it looks like braided white rope. Pretty cool-looking if you ask me. But even more cool-looking is that dwarf's armor. I gotta get some of that.

This post was edited by Bazgrim at April 28, 2017 12:46 PM PDT
    • 780 posts
    April 28, 2017 1:24 PM PDT

Yeah, I'd like to get a closer look at the dwarf.

• 40 posts
    April 28, 2017 3:51 PM PDT

The equipment is really starting to look fantasic.  Can't wait for the paladin reveal stream.  Hoping you all throw a bone to all the old EQ paladins and show up with a guy with gold boots, silver legs, black breastplate, blue gloves, red helm, and green bracers.  Paladins, representing pride since 1999.

• 3016 posts
    April 28, 2017 4:02 PM PDT

This time I'll make sure I am front and present hehehe

• 74 posts
    May 2, 2017 8:42 AM PDT

Hey Kilsin!

Have you guys thought about doing the streaming sessions after most people get off work so they can participate? I enjoy the recordings, but it would be cool to interact during a live stream. The people who donate probably have to be at work in order to do so ;p

• 399 posts
    May 2, 2017 9:09 AM PDT

perhaps that would be after hours for the devs and cohhcarnage?  Then again, I don't see how that would prevent them from doing it at that time.  I too would like to have had it at a later time but it's pointless now I guess.  The next stream will be the launch stream I'm sure!  Right Kilsin?

• 595 posts
    May 2, 2017 9:45 AM PDT

Prindan said:

Hey Kilsin!

Have you guys thought about doing the streaming sessions after most people get off work so they can participate? I enjoy the recordings, but it would be cool to interact during a live stream. The people who donate probably have to be at work in order to do so ;p

What does "most people" mean?  Most Americans?  Pantheon has fans from all over the world, not just NA.  This is after work for Europeans.  I mean, you've posed this question to Kilsin who lives in Australia himself.  Not to mention, this time slot is when Cohh streams.  It's impossible to schedule a time that is perfect for everyone.  So yes, I'm sure the devs have considered scheduling the streams after people get off work.  As it turns out, just not for NA.

• 318 posts
    May 2, 2017 10:24 AM PDT

Bazgrim said:

"check it out on May 2rd or 2nd, whichever you prefer" LOL!

this is a pretty epic screenshot. Lots of stuff to look at it. I'd like to point out that's a very difficult kick to pull off, but his form is perfect. Props to the animators for that. I also love how the Ogre is photobombing - just standing in the back, doing nothing, and looking hungry lol. Typical :P

Screenshot brings back fond memories of my middle school Karate class... proud to say that I attained the immensely HIGH rank of second degree... yellow belt! :P

• 74 posts
    May 2, 2017 12:29 PM PDT

Nikademis said:

Prindan said:

Hey Kilsin!

What does "most people" mean?  Most Americans?  Pantheon has fans from all over the world, not just NA.  This is after work for Europeans.  I mean, you've posed this question to Kilsin who lives in Australia himself.  Not to mention, this time slot is when Cohh streams.  It's impossible to schedule a time that is perfect for everyone.  So yes, I'm sure the devs have considered scheduling the streams after people get off work.  As it turns out, just not for NA.

I was referring to where the majority of their donors live. If that is in Europe then their times make sense to me. I believe the development team is working on PDT as is listed in the stream graphic at the top of this post. I am sure Cohh could handle streaming after hours for the ability to play a game he is passionate about.

• 595 posts
    May 2, 2017 2:14 PM PDT

Prindan said:

Nikademis said:

Prindan said:

Hey Kilsin!

I was referring to where the majority of their donors live. If that is in Europe then their times make sense to me. I believe the development team is working on PDT as is listed in the stream graphic at the top of this post. I am sure Cohh could handle streaming after hours for the ability to play a game he is passionate about.

We aren't and likely won't be privy to subscription information, by region, country or otherwise.  With that said, it's probably most prudent to assume that the devs exercise due diligence in selecting the time they deem most appropriate.  I feel it's implicit that they would have considered the best time for the stream and not just selected one at random, especially since today's (May 2, 2017) was the third consecutive which has taken place at 11am pacific.

• 318 posts
    May 2, 2017 3:51 PM PDT

Also, some people like to watch / listen to the stream while they're at work ;)

Impossible to find a time to please everyone. Luckily they record the stream so you can tune in and watch later on demand! (no spoilers please until everyone has had a chance to watch todays episode :P)