Forums » News and Announcements

We welcome a new team member!

• 12 posts
    April 21, 2017 11:37 AM PDT

Welcome Zynxs, I'm happy to hear of your addition to such a talented team. I'm sure you'll fit right in.

• 3 posts
    April 21, 2017 11:55 AM PDT

Zynxs said:

Witchcraft said:

Welcome Zynxs!  Pardon the faux pas, how do you pronounce your handle?  My mind's tongue is tripping over the silent "s" *wink*.

Thank you for the welcome, Witchcraft!

It's pronounced "Zinks" similar to Jinx/Jynx.  Or if you're feeling really silly Zinkies/Jinkies ala Velma, from Scoobie Doo.  As a GM, I had a different handle but I chose this one in honor of a friend who passed away in 2015.  Since we made a pair of alts together and my character was Zynxs. 

JINKIES!!!  Got it.  Thanks for the cal-riffication!

• 26 posts
    April 21, 2017 3:53 PM PDT

Hey Zynxs, welcome to our family!

• 201 posts
    April 21, 2017 3:59 PM PDT

WOO welcome to the party Zynxs!!
    Hope you get to have some great fun with the team, such as doing some Halfling shenanigans ;)

• 59 posts
    April 22, 2017 2:06 AM PDT

Welcome Zynxs! 

• 66 posts
    April 22, 2017 7:47 PM PDT
    Welcome Zynxs!

I can't wait to see what you do to improve the VIP program!!!
    • 36 posts
    April 23, 2017 9:50 PM PDT

Congrats Z!

• 399 posts
    April 24, 2017 12:07 AM PDT

Well now, I think I'm going to up to vip now that there's a special liaison. Welcome to the team. Looking forward to seeing you in the stream!!  

• 5 posts
    April 24, 2017 12:50 PM PDT

Welcome!

• 100 posts
    April 24, 2017 4:32 PM PDT
    Welcome Zynxs
    • 643 posts
    April 24, 2017 8:38 PM PDT

Kilsin said:

Sierra “Zynxs” Rush joins the team to help with Customer Service and takes on the role as our VIP Planner. ...

Welcome aboard Zynxs.  When's alpha?

(was that too soon?)

Seriously, welcome aboard - it sounds like you have quite the pedigree which is wonderful to see for this new world of ours.

• April 24, 2017 11:01 PM PDT

fazool said:

Kilsin said:

Sierra “Zynxs” Rush joins the team to help with Customer Service and takes on the role as our VIP Planner. ...

Welcome aboard Zynxs.  When's alpha?

(was that too soon?)

Seriously, welcome aboard - it sounds like you have quite the pedigree which is wonderful to see for this new world of ours.

Nah, it was the appropriate level of soon™ and I get to answer it with the shiny soon™ response as well!

Thank you all for the warm, warm welcomes!

• 208 posts
    April 25, 2017 3:50 PM PDT

Welcoe and Glad to have you on the team and the forums Zynxs!!  I must first ask do you prefer being called a football or a ball in general for us Ogre types? I am glad to see that there was a great addition to the team done what makes it better is it was a woman! :)  Now the guys have to wear their big poy pants to try and act right around the place..*glances at Joppa and Kilsin*  On a more somber note, I am highly impressed with your history M'am and I am certain that you will bring a vastly different perspective to the team than what they are used to :)  Congorats again on the hiring :)

• 13 posts
    April 26, 2017 5:42 AM PDT

Welcome to the Team !!

• 12 posts
    April 26, 2017 10:51 AM PDT

Welcome! I am excited to see a lot of positive forward motion now. Cant wait for Alpha testing!  Welcome Zynxs!

• 42 posts
    April 26, 2017 8:15 PM PDT

Welcome the both of you !!!!

• April 28, 2017 10:14 AM PDT

Sogotp said:

Welcoe and Glad to have you on the team and the forums Zynxs!!  I must first ask do you prefer being called a football or a ball in general for us Ogre types? I am glad to see that there was a great addition to the team done what makes it better is it was a woman! :)  Now the guys have to wear their big poy pants to try and act right around the place..*glances at Joppa and Kilsin*  On a more somber note, I am highly impressed with your history M'am and I am certain that you will bring a vastly different perspective to the team than what they are used to :)  Congorats again on the hiring :)

Thank you kindly!

I prefer to be called a dodge ball, if at all possible.  We halflings may not be opposed to throwing as say, our dwarven friends but we prefer any airborne activities be strictly of a festive nature and not involve us being close enough to smell ogre sweat or suffer tissue damage from stinky, fat ogre feet.

;)

• 23 posts
    May 2, 2017 7:16 AM PDT

Welcome, friend!

We promise not to toss you. 

Much.