Forums » General Guild Discussion

Official Wiki Guild Page

• 152 posts
    April 19, 2017 9:47 AM PDT

Hey guys, as many of you know I have been working hard re-designing the Wiki into a workable all-in-one information stop for all things Patheon.

I was working on it and I thought to myself, "There is nothing in here for player made guilds!" so I added it!

https://pantheonriseofthefallen.gamepedia.com

Then scroll down to Gameplay -> Player Guilds

https://pantheonriseofthefallen.gamepedia.com/Player_Guilds

I added my website in there as an example of what it can look like. Let me know what you guys think, any feedback is welcome positive or negitive.

If you don't know how to work the Wiki and want me to add it for you, please PM me all the information and I will add them for you in the order they are recieved and as I have time.

Note: When uploading images please be sure to edit the source to add in |75px to keep them uniform and not break the table.

• 101 posts
    April 19, 2017 10:59 AM PDT

It's really coming along. Everything looks great. Thanks for your effort and time. <3

• 171 posts
    April 19, 2017 7:53 PM PDT

Much appreciated! Good job!

• 189 posts
    April 19, 2017 7:59 PM PDT
    It's of work going in there. Thank you for the efforts )
    • 1367 posts
    April 19, 2017 8:14 PM PDT

I'd love to add my guild but it wants me to link my Twitch account which I don't want to do and if I edit it manually it'll show my IP address which I also don't want to happen.

• 152 posts
    April 20, 2017 3:59 AM PDT
    That's fine Cromwell. If you PM me what you want it to say and show I'll add it for you man. C:
    • 6970 posts
    April 20, 2017 5:10 AM PDT

Stickied so it doesn't drop down and get lost needing a million bumps :D

• 1396 posts
    April 20, 2017 5:32 AM PDT

Very kewl Burnsmh !  Great job :) 

• 171 posts
    April 20, 2017 9:01 AM PDT

Kilsin said:

Stickied so it doesn't drop down and get lost needing a million bumps :D

Good idea, Kilsin! Thanks! :)

• 76 posts
    April 21, 2017 6:29 PM PDT

This is awesome, I'll be sure to check up on it now and then and see what the options are :D

• 1 posts
    June 26, 2017 5:56 PM PDT

if i want to make a guild what do i need to do? i just signed up. 

• 76 posts
    June 27, 2017 11:08 PM PDT

Aceman said:

It would be something that we'll find out probably either once the game releases, or when we get closer to it's release. It's a bit early to tell right now, though.

• 450 posts
    July 1, 2017 6:27 PM PDT

I would like to offer a suggestion if i may?

A server specific "Guild list" would help many players out years down the road when moving to a new server.

with the ability to mention "Inactive guilds"

Just food for thought, as it is important for players starting on those servers.

Is this what you mean by what i suggested?

Shard TBA

For server specific guilds?? just asking. Seems it would be a nice clean way to announce each guild list this way. I like the format btw.

This post was edited by Crazzie at July 1, 2017 6:29 PM PDT
    • 4 posts
    July 1, 2017 6:34 PM PDT

Aceman said:

Wondering the same thing... If we "list" a guild and something about ourselves, does that pretty much reserve that guild name for the 1st person asking for it? Or do you only get it if you're the first one online at game release and create that guild?

I've tried to read through all the Guild discussions, but haven't found this answer... or my eyes are crossed and I've missed it. 

THANKS! 

~Urt 

• 155 posts
    July 10, 2017 8:17 AM PDT

Kilsin said:

Beta is a stability, balance and stress test phase, only members with pledges that allow early name reservations should be entitled to call dibs on their name, there are some old pledges that allowed guilds to do the same but 100% full wipe is the way to go, even names, that way everyone has an even start for launch. As I said previously, if you want to lock your name in, grab a pledge that includes it and secure it that way, otherwise, it should be free for all once we launch.

This post was edited by Aatu at July 10, 2017 8:21 AM PDT
    • 447 posts
    July 11, 2017 1:47 PM PDT

Anyone know why I can't add my Guild to the list? Keep saying I'm not allowed to add it and I don't understand why at this point. Thanks for any help in advance. 

Message I get at the top: 

This action has been automatically identified as harmful, and therefore disallowed. If you believe your action was constructive, please inform an administrator of what you were trying to do. A brief description of the abuse rule which your action matched is: Global AF - New user adding link at end or in heading

What I'm trying to add: 

| || The Frail Age Mavens || PvE/PvP || 1+ || [https://www.guilded.gg/#!CjOj16y6RV Website] || Discord || The FAM is a casual, and mature guild. No plan, no schedule, no worries. We log on each night to have a good time exploring Terminus together! || [https://www.pantheonmmo.com/content/profile/Saicred PM Saicred] on forums
    |-

This post was edited by Saicred at July 11, 2017 1:48 PM PDT