Forums » General Guild Discussion

Official Wiki Guild Page

• 87 posts
    April 19, 2017 9:47 AM PDT

Hey guys, as many of you know I have been working hard re-designing the Wiki into a workable all-in-one information stop for all things Patheon.

I was working on it and I thought to myself, "There is nothing in here for player made guilds!" so I added it!

https://pantheonriseofthefallen.gamepedia.com

Then scroll down to Gameplay -> Player Guilds

https://pantheonriseofthefallen.gamepedia.com/Player_Guilds

I added my website in there as an example of what it can look like. Let me know what you guys think, any feedback is welcome positive or negitive.

If you don't know how to work the Wiki and want me to add it for you, please PM me all the information and I will add them for you in the order they are recieved and as I have time.

Note: When uploading images please be sure to edit the source to add in |75px to keep them uniform and not break the table.

• 93 posts
    April 19, 2017 10:59 AM PDT

It's really coming along. Everything looks great. Thanks for your effort and time. <3

• 137 posts
    April 19, 2017 7:53 PM PDT

Much appreciated! Good job!

• 181 posts
    April 19, 2017 7:59 PM PDT
    It's of work going in there. Thank you for the efforts )
    • 922 posts
    April 19, 2017 8:14 PM PDT

I'd love to add my guild but it wants me to link my Twitch account which I don't want to do and if I edit it manually it'll show my IP address which I also don't want to happen.

• 87 posts
    April 20, 2017 3:59 AM PDT
    That's fine Cromwell. If you PM me what you want it to say and show I'll add it for you man. C:
    • 5680 posts
    April 20, 2017 5:10 AM PDT

Stickied so it doesn't drop down and get lost needing a million bumps :D

• 1230 posts
    April 20, 2017 5:32 AM PDT

Very kewl Burnsmh !  Great job :) 

• 137 posts
    April 20, 2017 9:01 AM PDT

Kilsin said:

Stickied so it doesn't drop down and get lost needing a million bumps :D

Good idea, Kilsin! Thanks! :)

• 19 posts
    April 21, 2017 6:29 PM PDT

This is awesome, I'll be sure to check up on it now and then and see what the options are :D