Forums » Crafting and Gathering

Harvesting Teams

• 4 posts
    October 30, 2017 4:54 PM PDT

Dreconic said:

Who else enjoyed VG's harvest system where you could harvest with other people and increase the yelds? I remember having harvest ngihts with the guild and gathering lots of trees (my specialty) for our crafters to make boats, guild hall improvements etc.

This sounds great! Count me in on any idea anything that promotes a group effort and rewards ingenuity and hard work.

• 6 posts
    November 6, 2017 6:48 PM PST

This is another thing I've learned about Vanguard that makes me wish I had known about the game when it released. I missed the opportunity to play it completely, it seems :\. I would also love to see group based harvesting and maybe even a way to craft with another crafter in Pantheon. I wonder what that would look like.

• 1785 posts
    November 7, 2017 2:55 PM PST

Porygon said:

Nephele said:

Another +1 from me. The group harvest bonus in vanguard was frankly a stroke of genius, would love to see it replicated in pantheon.

I never got that far into vg, would it just give you extra materiels?!

Apologies, I totally missed this question.

You'd get extra materials from the nodes, and a higher chance for dust drops.  Whenever you found a rare node, you called in your guild to try to maximize the yield :)

• 2752 posts
    November 7, 2017 4:17 PM PST

Group harvesting teams sounds pretty great to me, especially if some of the more rare materials require the teamwork in the first place. Would also be amazing to see this in the crafting as well, such as Blacksmith and Blacksmith's Striker(s). 

This post was edited by Iksar at November 7, 2017 4:17 PM PST