Forums » News and Announcements

Check out our new Pantheon FB Advertisement!

• 248 posts
    April 20, 2017 3:26 AM PDT

Ashvaild said: Looks pretty cool, but the video looks like 240p for me with no way to change the quality...Plan on posting the teaser to YouTube by chance?

I had the same problem. What I did was change it to the worst quality via the gear, pause it to let it load, wait a bit, start again change to highest quality, pause it again a few. Then pull the thingy back to start and it would be high quality all the way. Hope this helps as I'm at a loss when it comes to the right english words sometimes xD

-sorte.

Edit: Also I could only see the gear option thingy while the video was running. If paused it was gone :)

This post was edited by Sorte at April 20, 2017 3:31 AM PDT
    • 2 posts
    April 20, 2017 9:50 AM PDT

That guard at the start looked like he was clenching a turd but trying to force himself to walk slowly until he got out of line of sight of his two co-workers to break into a mad dash to the can.

• 26 posts
    April 21, 2017 4:33 PM PDT

shared

• 59 posts
    April 22, 2017 2:10 AM PDT

Really excited for the stream! going to miss it so have to watch the youtube vod after.

• 249 posts
    April 22, 2017 2:28 PM PDT
    Thanks for help folks. I'll have to try it from a computer and not my phone.
    • 3016 posts
    April 22, 2017 3:29 PM PDT

Aradune said:

Looking forward to sharing the game with you all soon!!  We are excited as you all are and have been working hard to get us ready for another stream!

There's that "soon" (tm) word again lol.   I can't sit still... hurrys up :D

• 3016 posts
    April 22, 2017 3:30 PM PDT

Mathir said:

The ad looks good.  Should we be worried that in the last 4-5 months time since the last stream, only one class was created?  Really hoping to see the Bard at launch, this kind of worries me.  OR, did you create more, but you're holding other new classes back as premier attractions for future streams and reveals?  OR, did the acclimation stuff really take a focus of the time?  And, are there going to be further surprises in the stream like new races?

Shhhhh it's a secret.  :)  It's coming ..hang in there. :)

• 2886 posts
    April 22, 2017 3:39 PM PDT

CanadinaXegony said:

Mathir said:

The ad looks good.  Should we be worried that in the last 4-5 months time since the last stream, only one class was created?  Really hoping to see the Bard at launch, this kind of worries me.  OR, did you create more, but you're holding other new classes back as premier attractions for future streams and reveals?  OR, did the acclimation stuff really take a focus of the time?  And, are there going to be further surprises in the stream like new races?

Shhhhh it's a secret.  :)  It's coming ..hang in there. :)

Haha yeah don't think that what they show in the stream is the ONLY progress that they've made. They just pick and choose stuff to highlight. And this brief ad is just a highlight of the highlights. For example, South Saol won't be the only zone they reveal in the stream. There's always more stuff going on than meets the eye. Just wait :)

• 483 posts
    April 22, 2017 6:26 PM PDT

@Bazgrim

Ye that's right Kilsin did say there would be 2 new zones in the stream right? can't remenber the post but I'm certain I read something like similar.

Maybe they'll show one new zone per stream?

• 9115 posts
    April 22, 2017 6:37 PM PDT

jpedrote said:

@Bazgrim

Ye that's right Kilsin did say there would be 2 new zones in the stream right? can't remenber the post but I'm certain I read something like similar.

Yep, 2 new zones,  new class and lot's of progress updates across both streams but definitely not everything we have done :)

• 66 posts
    April 22, 2017 7:54 PM PDT
    Shared and definitely will watch. Too bad I can't watch it live...it's called work......
    • 2886 posts
    April 22, 2017 9:23 PM PDT

jpedrote said:

@Bazgrim

Yeah I think it was actually Joppa that said they'll show the Tower of the Reckless Magician. Not sure what each stream will show, but there'll be plenty of good info :)