Forums » General Guild Discussion

Noble Blade from EQ1

• 3 posts
    April 6, 2017 8:36 PM PDT

Anyone from Noble Blade (or Noble House/Silver Blade) here?  Was the best time Ive had in MMOs - 6-7 years of grouping/raiding.  Ive been playing EQ2 mostly since it released (with a couple breaks for Wow and some out of game stuff).  

Bakek/Mianiel from NB here.

Also Zlith from EQ2 for anyone that knows me from Halls of Fate/Majdul/Stormhold.

• 2 posts
    May 26, 2017 2:25 PM PDT

Hi Mianiel, I too am looking for old timers from EQ1, The Rathe server. I played from pre-Kunark up until 2007ish. I was in Noble Blade for the later part of that after my previous guild (Empire of the Forgotten) folded. Both of them were a great group of people!

Hope to team up with some of them again in Pantheon!

This post was edited by badassia at May 26, 2017 2:26 PM PDT
    • 73 posts
    November 12, 2017 8:31 AM PST

I played on the Rathe from 2001- 2003 and remember Noble Blade. I played in mainly family guilds , but they all seemed like great people. Negaburn was my high elf wizard , one of the first to get manaburn on the server.  I was in Swords for Hire and Shadows of the Eclipse.  

This post was edited by bryanleo9 at November 12, 2017 8:48 AM PST
    • 142 posts
    November 13, 2017 12:11 PM PST

I was on the Rathe for a good many years.  I as in some smaller family type guilds like One of the Chosen and Last People of the Dragon.