Forums » News and Announcements

Latest Interview with MMO-Play ft. Corey "Ceythos"

• 9115 posts
    April 4, 2017 5:25 PM PDT

Hey folks, check out our latest interview with @MrMMOPlay ft. the one and only @CoreyGLeFever "Ceythos" http://mmo-play.com/mmo-blog/pantheon-rise-of-the-fallen-interview-corey-lefever #PRF

• 384 posts
    April 4, 2017 8:17 PM PDT

Nice interview! Thanks for sharing

• 839 posts
    April 4, 2017 10:11 PM PDT

Cheers for the link Kils!

Cant wait for the next glimpse into progress... Go team! :)

• 9115 posts
    April 5, 2017 3:49 AM PDT

You're both very welcome, Corey did a great job and we all look forward to the next info drop :)

• 39 posts
    April 5, 2017 5:51 AM PDT

Nice read, Thanks Kilsin

• 13 posts
    April 5, 2017 6:01 AM PDT

Cheers for the heads up and link :)

• 441 posts
    April 5, 2017 11:46 AM PDT

Great read, like the little almost slip up. That was cute =-)

• 2886 posts
    April 5, 2017 12:28 PM PDT

Go Ceythos!

• 432 posts
    April 5, 2017 12:40 PM PDT
    I was curious about something mentioned.

()()()()
    Currently we have no plans for hirelings or companions to join in your adventures. Pets for some classes, such as the Summoner and Necromancer, sure.
    ()()()

i thought in another thread Brad mentioned companions being a pretty big thing. You find them various ways. They can hold items like an extended inventory and some can fight. Was i mislead or are we going a different direction now?

thanks,

-sent via mobile
    -Todd
    • 2886 posts
    April 5, 2017 2:22 PM PDT

tehtawd said: I was curious about something mentioned. ()()()() Currently we have no plans for hirelings or companions to join in your adventures. Pets for some classes, such as the Summoner and Necromancer, sure. ()()() i thought in another thread Brad mentioned companions being a pretty big thing. You find them various ways. They can hold items like an extended inventory and some can fight. Was i mislead or are we going a different direction now? thanks, -sent via mobile -Todd

I think Ceythos is referring more to mercenary-like companions, which is not the same as pets or pack mules. Brad's discussion about the different types of pets (permanent vs. temporary and combat vs. non-combat) was a while ago, so it's possible that doesn't apply anymore, but I find it kind of unlikely.

• 85 posts
    April 5, 2017 10:24 PM PDT

Thanks Kilsin

• 9115 posts
    April 13, 2017 5:19 AM PDT

Kurgon999 said:

Thanks Kilsin

You're welcome my friend :)

• 59 posts
    April 27, 2017 5:45 AM PDT

It was a nice read!