Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

The next stream-what would you like to see?

• 542 posts
    March 29, 2017 9:52 AM PDT

A belly dancing Dark Myr

• 3237 posts
    March 29, 2017 10:05 AM PDT

Crazzie said:

I would like to see guild structure, group structure, tools, and a raid of 30+ people but it maybe too soon for this.

So i would be happy to see anything with lots more of the game.

The story line of Kilsin trolling the group was funny as hell, in the background.

I just wish kilsin would go train a bunch of orc's and then hit "Vanish" and yell "Hepl" sorry i hit "vanish" by mistake.... sorry to ruin your day, dont like it petition me then :)

Would make a good video for likes :)

I doubt we'll see anything close to resembling a raid force until the later stages of alpha ... but I am with you there!  At this point, I think it would be awesome to even "see" a raid boss.  No need to fight it ... just see something huge and awesome, and with a con system that tells you it's way too powerful and that it would destroy your current group.  That would do wonders as far as giving our imaginations something to run with for awhile.

• 483 posts
    March 29, 2017 10:27 AM PDT

Dark Myr, I wanna see some mermaids casting spells.

A tough high level boss encounter.

Monk or Ranger class reveal.

Pre-alpha news.

• 578 posts
    March 29, 2017 11:41 AM PDT

I'd like to see something new with the combat system that demonstrates how Pantheon's combat will differentiate from the rest of the MMOs out today. It might be too early for something like this and I could very well be getting way ahead of myself here but this is one of the things I'd like to see.

• 7 posts
    March 29, 2017 12:02 PM PDT

Zorkon said:

Climate will be great,

I'd also be interested to see the climate/atmospheric system in action.  Maybe another CohhCarnage stream; that was fun!

• 200 posts
    March 29, 2017 12:19 PM PDT

New zones would be very nice. After seeing one zone for two years it starts to be boring. :)

Greetings

• 32 posts
    March 29, 2017 12:22 PM PDT

a massive zerg raid & the biggest train ever in MMO history.. I dont ask for much :)

• 1618 posts
    March 29, 2017 12:30 PM PDT

EnlightenedGuru said:

a massive zerg raid & the biggest train ever in MMO history.. I dont ask for much :)

I don't think they have enough staff for a zerg raid. 

• 801 posts
    March 29, 2017 12:32 PM PDT

Beefcake said:

EnlightenedGuru said:

I don't think they have enough staff for a zerg raid. 

Then they could give us a temp download to do the video :) I am sure we have a few hrd around that would love to spawn at the raid hahaha.

*shrugs

• 801 posts
    March 29, 2017 12:35 PM PDT

oneADseven said:

Crazzie said:

I would like to see guild structure, group structure, tools, and a raid of 30+ people but it maybe too soon for this.

So i would be happy to see anything with lots more of the game.

The story line of Kilsin trolling the group was funny as hell, in the background.

I just wish kilsin would go train a bunch of orc's and then hit "Vanish" and yell "Hepl" sorry i hit "vanish" by mistake.... sorry to ruin your day, dont like it petition me then :)

Would make a good video for likes :)

Actually i would prefer having a visual of a raid boss. It can be a concept piece, or simply explained with an image. I would be ok with that. Yes it is going to be way to soon to beg for a video, stream on raiding unless they can do a 2 group raid with pre testers and staff. But i am not going to beg too hard, lots to do before we get there.

WHen the time is right, i am sure we will have loads of cool action clips floating around :)

I doubt we'll see anything close to resembling a raid force until the later stages of alpha ... but I am with you there!  At this point, I think it would be awesome to even "see" a raid boss.  No need to fight it ... just see something huge and awesome, and with a con system that tells you it's way too powerful and that it would destroy your current group.  That would do wonders as far as giving our imaginations something to run with for awhile.

• 21 posts
    March 29, 2017 2:48 PM PDT

darn it ... Kelem beat me to it...

I would like to see "me" running around in it... :)

moar Chanter.... moar Chanter...

• 27 posts
    March 29, 2017 2:48 PM PDT

Nothing in particular, just as long as it's new stuff and we don't get a ton of overlap. 

• 668 posts
    March 29, 2017 4:54 PM PDT

What I would like to see:

A rolling plains or desert landscap

A section where they cross water or get invoved in an underwater section, perhaps that leads to another zone

New spell casting NPCs with advanced skills

A rare spawn that even surprises the Dev team

A new starting city where the stream takes place

Some new animations and skins from the previous stream

Demonstration on the chat functionality and additional chat features included later

This post was edited by Pyye at March 29, 2017 4:56 PM PDT
    • 279 posts
    March 29, 2017 7:51 PM PDT

The colored mana system making a comeback.

Different uses of the perception system...maybe something like a class or race specific perception trigger?

More environmental stuff.

• 1404 posts
    March 29, 2017 9:43 PM PDT

Pantz said:

The colored mana system making a comeback.

Different uses of the perception system...maybe something like a class or race specific perception trigger?

More environmental stuff.

Definitely any improvements/changes to the perception system. Some of us had some concerns about it after the last stream, if there were any changes based on our input it would be extra nice to see them. 

• 2 posts
    March 29, 2017 11:19 PM PDT

Next Live stream I'd like to see:

Kilsin gaining a level "ding" belly dancing underwater with a Dark Myr female while a halfling Bard plays a version of Diana Ross and Lionel Richie's endless love and then unexpectedly trains a Leviathan into a 30+ raid led by a dire lord Ogre who gets mesmerized by the Dark Myr female who turns out to be a Level 50 siren with atmospheric attributes that reaps a "real" death penalty to the entire raid eliciting a death spiral corpse run of epic proportions.

• 43 posts
    March 30, 2017 1:50 AM PDT

A couple things I would like to see in the new stream would be based off of some of the negative responses to the December stream.

The new incombat annimation for medding back manna instead of just sitting on the ground.

More cohesion in the group when fighting so it doesn't look like we are watching a bad pug were half the players appear to be high from huffing paint. Tired of all the complaints of how long and boring the fighting looks because of a complete lack of efficiency in the group.

And before people jump down my throat,I'm not talking about the group stopping while people are explaining things for the stream. I talking about the common sense things that drag down the speed of combat and the stream. No point for the casters to be wasting 25 manna on casting a 16 second dot on a mob with less then 25% health where the dot is only going to tick once for 4 dmg before the mob is dead or players constantly breaking mezzes from lack of attention(to the point where people watching the stream are convinced that mezzing isn't even built into the game yet). Which of couse leads to the casters going OOM which then leads to the group to stop combat and moving the stream ahead.

Use of ingame chat macros for pulling and mezzing mobs.

This post was edited by Velrak at March 30, 2017 1:51 AM PDT
    • 521 posts
    March 30, 2017 4:32 AM PDT

Ill enjoy the stream regardless of the topics they cover, but id like to see more youtube personality’s invited. jacksepticeye comes to mind, he would be hilarious to watch and has a large following.

• 9115 posts
    March 30, 2017 4:49 AM PDT

nkduff said:

Next Live stream I'd like to see:

Kilsin gaining a level "ding" belly dancing underwater with a Dark Myr female while a halfling Bard plays a version of Diana Ross and Lionel Richie's endless love and then unexpectedly trains a Leviathan into a 30+ raid led by a dire lord Ogre who gets mesmerized by the Dark Myr female who turns out to be a Level 50 siren with atmospheric attributes that reaps a "real" death penalty to the entire raid eliciting a death spiral corpse run of epic proportions.

I'm working on it, I may have to bypass a few laws to play that music though, leave it with me! haha ;)

• 332 posts
    March 30, 2017 12:58 PM PDT

A new zone ...

• 432 posts
    March 30, 2017 8:49 PM PDT

Great topic.

I would like to see

• Character models of the rest of the races
    • A different enemy type
    • A different  boss
    • A different zone
    • More music
    • A preview of other classes
    • Different classes on familiar races (Ogre shaman instead of warrior and Dwarf warrior instead of enchanter)
    • An example of Soloing a few mobs
    • Harvesting
    • Cities
    • Character Creation
    • An example of a creature with a rare piece of armor it is WEARING and then dropping upon killing it.
    • Climates/Weather
    • Combat in the dark with light-sources.
    • A high level player with a mount and epic gear saving the day, giving buffs and then leaving.
    • Turtles&Tortoises
    • Even more Turtles&Tortoises
    • A Turtle sunning itself on a log in a pond.
    • A Tortoise that has a silver tray of snacks on its back that waddles around the party for people to partake in refreshments.
    • Firm Pre-Alpha phase date--Its crunch time.
    • More options for us to give you guys money.

That's all I got.

-Todd

• 9115 posts
    March 30, 2017 10:57 PM PDT

Just as a disclaimer, please understand that we have already planned what we will show off in the next stream and it will be a surprise, these requests may or may not be included but please don't get upset if you post here wishing for something and you don't see it when we stream, as it has already been predetermined and organised before this thread was made, we not only love showing this off to you folks but it is also important that we show off minor things to media and potential investors that the community would typically miss or wouldn't understand the technical work that goes into some of our systems, mechanic and features. :)

• 432 posts
    March 31, 2017 6:41 AM PDT

Kilsin said: please don't get upset if you post here wishing for something and you don't see it when we stream ...

b-but turtles ...*sobs*

• 138 posts
    March 31, 2017 8:18 AM PDT

The one thing I'm hoping for, especially after watching previous streams, is attentive gameplay from the streamer. It seems like past streams (from both Mont and Cohh) have had the players steaming distracted (by the act of streaming I assume), and the gameplay has been a little tough to watch. If the streamer is playing a enchanter, for example, I would like to see consistent mez, slow, buffing, etc...  Or of the streamer is a shaman, it would be nice to see slows, buffs, dots, and then medding, but also be aware of what the group is doing so dots aren't being spammed and mez isn't being broken. I would prefer to see the casters medding while in combat so they have mana when it is needed; the idea of a caster getting in the mix of melee with his/her staff just seems like non-ideal gameplay, in my opinion. I also think the fact that the streamers are somewhat side tracked by streaming ties into the how many wipes we're seeing. 

So in a nutshell, I want to see cohesive group gameplay with more focus on proper combat behavior from all the classes. 

This post was edited by Katalyzt at March 31, 2017 8:23 AM PDT
    • 8 posts
    March 31, 2017 8:46 AM PDT

Dwarf (Master Race) Paladin with a sword of fire. Thanks!