Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

The next stream-what would you like to see?

• 103 posts
    March 28, 2017 2:13 PM PDT

So in Feburary's news letter, they said that they have yet another Stream coming, and I for one can't wait to see what they have planned to show/tell us this time. 

Personally, I'd like to see

• All the races that haven't been seen yet (if possible, I've lost track...)
    • A new type of climate (possibly fire/lave area?)
    • A few new classes 
    • If lucky, then perhaps an Alpha release date??
    • The starting city for Skar or possibly Ogre, or both

Thats the biggest stuff I'd like to see them cover, what'd you like to see?

• 4 posts
    March 28, 2017 2:18 PM PDT

It would be pretty interesting to see if their plan is to make all races possible allies, or if they are going to take the WoW direction of enemy factions.

Also very interested about tanking and healing, and which classes will be able to perform those roles.

• 103 posts
    March 28, 2017 2:28 PM PDT

Suljovic said:

It would be pretty interesting to see if their plan is to make all races possible allies, or if they are going to take the WoW direction of enemy factions.

Also very interested about tanking and healing, and which classes will be able to perform those roles.

Some races I can't see being friendly with others, like the Skar. As for the factions, I doubt it. I believe what they're doing is having several factions that you can get rep for, but there won't be any that you can direcitly be aligned with and have a player enemy thats part of a different faction that hates them. But it would be interesting if they did have a few factions like that, but any PvP would probably be strictly on the PvP servers. And yeah, I've been wondering which classes will heal and tank 

• 780 posts
    March 28, 2017 2:31 PM PDT

Hmmm, for class, I'd definitely like to see Druids, but I think we'll get Dire Lords since that's what I care least about.  For race, I'll say Skar.  I hate the entire concept of them, but I'm hoping they'll be much better when implemented.  If not, that gives me (and hopefully everyone else) plenty of time to complain and try to get them scratched.  Lol.  For climate, I'd like to see a desert or a beach.  I do think they'll give us a pre-alpha date in this stream.  Can't always be a pessimist.

@Suljovic The faction system is going to be more like how it was in EverQuest.  Good player races and evil player races can interact with each other as much as they want, but an evil race will likely have problems in a good race's city, unless they spend time adjusting their faction so that good race will tolerate them.  Same for a good race in an evil race's city. 

• 77 posts
    March 28, 2017 2:56 PM PDT

Dwarf, blacksmith hammer, blacksmith apron, perhaps a nice set of blacksmithing goggles. All in Amberfaet, at the Forge.

• 1618 posts
    March 28, 2017 3:13 PM PDT

Nolvu has a dwarf fetish.

I am hoping for the Dire Lord reveal, but will probably have to settle for Druid, since the next stream is supposed to reveal the weather system.

This post was edited by Beefcake at March 28, 2017 3:15 PM PDT
    • 3237 posts
    March 28, 2017 3:18 PM PDT
    I would like to see some of the advanced NPC behaviors that Zippy has been working on.
    I would like to see an 8 player group.
    I would like to see a fair sampling of itemization.
    I would like to see a real death penalty with no dev rez.
    I would like to see some sort of interaction with an NPC merchant.
    I would like to see perception, colored mana, and the living codex discussed in detail.
    I would like to see a raffle during the stream where players have a chance to win something.
    I would like to see an interactive session where players tuned into the stream can ask questions about the game.
    I would like to hear the "ding" sound.
    I would like to see what the in game atlas might look like.
    I would like to hear all about how bards have come along way faster than expected and what kind of role they have carved into the quaternity.
    I would like to see someone equip a new piece of gear or use a spell later in the stream that was acquired somewhere in between.
    I would like to hear more about the rites of passage, progeny, outposts and the plan for a player driven economy.
    I would like to receive an email right after the stream with an attached NDA agreement.

I figure if I set my expectations super low, there is no way I can be disappointed.
    • 2138 posts
    March 28, 2017 3:28 PM PDT

These kinds of questions always bring out the director in me : Silence- (maybe the clacking of keys) chat used to communicate. They meet,  they run through new terrain- the camera guy does not need to stop and stare becasuse we are all vicariously playing the game and want to keep up with the group and see the scenery as it comes. Background music, maybe.

Corpse run.

and when Arradune asks "so how will we handle this monster, tank & spank or what?" The group actually answers and discusses strategy, and I would like to hear things like "fear-kite", "root-rot", "monk-mezz"  the adds or the like- whatever. kudos to the camera man allowing us to see the face and animations and glowing eyes of the monster when engaged.

when Kilsin's dwarf starts dancing, the camera man puts full attention on it. (or maybe that can be an on-going teaser- just when kilsin starts to dance- pan to something else- heh)

and Wild screaming fantheon chat on the side.

• 1860 posts
    March 28, 2017 3:28 PM PDT

The Character Creation screen/process.

• 66 posts
    March 28, 2017 3:34 PM PDT

the "ding" sound has already been in a stream and its very nostalgic for us EQ veterans :D

as for what i would like to see:

even tho i know its still too early for this, i would like to see visible gear change when its equipped and unequipped. maybe different colored robes on the same character. 

and as oneADseven has said, and email with an attached NDA at the end of the stream lol. i've been patient since kickstarter and know the best things take time, i can be patient some more. i literally take the day off work to watch the stream just to see my future home. what i would like to see...the game lol

• 77 posts
    March 28, 2017 3:46 PM PDT

Beefcake said:

Nolvu has a dwarf fetish.

I am hoping for the Dire Lord reveal, but will probably have to settle for Druid, since the next stream is supposed to reveal the weather system.

Those who don't are the weird ones.

Another thing to add to want to see.

/emote smoke cigar. Dwarf racial emote only though.

• 3237 posts
    March 28, 2017 3:48 PM PDT
    I do remember hearing the ding sound now ... but I want to hear it again! Truth be told, I would be happy to see any 2 of the things I mentioned.

If I had to pick 2, it would be seeing an 8 player group and a live Q&A. The NDA is a given for all of us but I know that won't happen. Still hoping to see that by June but if that doesn't come to fruition at least I know I will see a more fleshed out pre-alpha when I do finally get in there.
    • 12 posts
    March 28, 2017 4:25 PM PDT

I would like to see a full group, with at least 1 new class, camp a few named with some unique mob dynamics in a new zone and wipe a few times while trying.

Also, seeing how the climate affects the players would be cool. And, i'd also be cool with an email with NDA. An elf can dream, right?

• 139 posts
    March 28, 2017 4:54 PM PDT
    I'll try to watch the stream sparingly because I don't want to know too much but I would like to see various climates. Snow ice tundra plains lava ash jungle forest etc
    • 1618 posts
    March 28, 2017 4:56 PM PDT

Triptych said:

I would like to see a full group, with at least 1 new class, camp a few named with some unique mob dynamics in a new zone and wipe a few times while trying.

Also, seeing how the climate affects the players would be cool. And, i'd also be cool with an email with NDA. An elf can dream, right?

Elves can dream. Usually after getting hit on the head by an Ogre. 

• 249 posts
    March 28, 2017 8:45 PM PDT
    Rangers. Cohcarnage. New zones
    • 1404 posts
    March 28, 2017 9:35 PM PDT

After that thread about the unattractive female characters,  I would hope to see a female model from the other side of the scale from the tom boy they showed in the previous stream. If they intend to target female players on this game as well then that might be a good idea. A female Elf caster would be a good idea I would think.

For myself,

Climate will be great,

I'm really courious what they have come up with for selling player items.

Well, just about everything everybody else mentioned, I'll be happy with watever we get.

• 513 posts
    March 28, 2017 9:43 PM PDT

Is there an underwater dungeon ready?

• 801 posts
    March 29, 2017 6:17 AM PDT

I would like to see guild structure, group structure, tools, and a raid of 30+ people but it maybe too soon for this.

So i would be happy to see anything with lots more of the game.

The story line of Kilsin trolling the group was funny as hell, in the background.

I just wish kilsin would go train a bunch of orc's and then hit "Vanish" and yell "Hepl" sorry i hit "vanish" by mistake.... sorry to ruin your day, dont like it petition me then :)

Would make a good video for likes :)

• 12 posts
    March 29, 2017 6:53 AM PDT

Crazzie said:

I just wish kilsin would go train a bunch of orc's and then hit "Vanish" and yell "Hepl" sorry i hit "vanish" by mistake.... sorry to ruin your day, dont like it petition me then :)

Would make a good video for likes :)

Maybe a reveal of the Monk with all of the necessary Training that comes along with the class playstyle?

• 104 posts
    March 29, 2017 7:27 AM PDT

Boat travel.

Starting cities.

Character creation.

• 781 posts
    March 29, 2017 8:04 AM PDT

Next stream I would like to see ME running around in it :) 

• 8 posts
    March 29, 2017 8:19 AM PDT

I'd settle for just any new information. I'm at a point where I'm not picky, I just want new information.

• 319 posts
    March 29, 2017 9:34 AM PDT

I would like to see--if possible-- a small glimpse at the chracter creation process.

Also maybe a look at the different spells available to more classes.

And a little peek at crafting??

• 166 posts
    March 29, 2017 9:34 AM PDT
    I would like to see:

- collecting resources
    - crafting
    - the druid class (climate system)
    - the dark myr race (water content)

And something that suprises me :)