Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

EQ1 - Trolls

• 170 posts
    March 27, 2017 1:58 PM PDT

Portalgun said:

I'm cool with the Skar, but damn.... I'm really going to miss Trolls, and fishing in the swamp :(

I agree Portalgun, Skar's look awesome and I will be playing Skar and Ogre but I miss the Everquest Troll's. Eq2 and WoW didn't do them right and no other game does them at all. If not on release maybe an expansion please, like when you add Beastlords or another class. Give them there own feel like a swamp dwelling tribe just recently discovered that doesn't speak common tounge and is KOS to all.

• 513 posts
    March 27, 2017 4:41 PM PDT

Hmm.  I always thought that the skar are what happens when a High Elf contracts Lycanthropy...

• 154 posts
    March 28, 2017 8:40 AM PDT

Nephretiti said:

Hmm.  I always thought that the skar are what happens when a High Elf contracts Lycanthropy...

too bad there no high elves =( 

• 110 posts
    March 28, 2017 8:50 AM PDT

Wouldn't it be hilarious if Skar scratched their butt every once in a while as a standing animation? Talk about an inside joke ...

• 279 posts
    March 29, 2017 7:29 PM PDT

There's still hope. This was asked and answereed during the Reddit AMA.

[–]Combatcoda: 
    My first MMORPG ever was EQOA and my main characters were all Trolls. Any plans for adding the Troll race to Pantheon or is it pretty much only Ogre's?

[–]AraduneMitharaPantheon: 
    No specific plans, but, post launch, I don't see why not.

Even if the Trolls turned into the Skar, they could always add a new unique Troll race to the game. Until Aradune himself retracts that statement I'll still be a believer.