Forums » The Archai

Armor appearance(?)

• 13 posts
    March 23, 2017 9:39 AM PDT

I get that gnomes won't need to be concerned with any heavier armor, so their appearance may not change much throughout their character lives, but a very cool part about playing a tank (in my opinioin) is getting that great piece of armor and everyone seeing it knowing that you went through some trials to obtain it.

My concern/question is about how I have not seen an Archai in armor (although shaman can wear medium armor), and I am wondering if they will be like the monk in EQ1 where no matter what armor you put on, it looked like a strap across your chest or a different color robe(?).  (Which would lead me to believe that the gnomes may simply have different colored robe/cloak/facemasks...)

Has anyone seen/heard anything to say otherwise?

I know that weapon/armor appearance is to come in future phases of development, but the Archai looks like the character creation animation (or have the devs been playing without gear at all?)

This post was edited by Darch at March 24, 2017 12:04 PM PDT
    • 362 posts
    April 16, 2017 1:12 PM PDT

-the culture of Su'Roa is as vibrant and strong as the massive crystals and ores of its geology. Devout and sincere, Archai bodies manifest their environment-

hope they wear crystals for armor too,like Shale