Forums » The Shaman

Spirit pet that's not a wolf...

• 103 posts
    October 29, 2017 10:56 PM PDT

I'd like to see the ability to cast a spell entraping the spirit of an animal, and once you slay that said creature you'd have the ability to summon it. For the sake balance the pet's stats could be normalized across the board.

• 1 posts
    January 27, 2018 9:41 PM PST

Womabt - you know it would work!

• 16 posts
    March 10, 2018 9:33 PM PST

Why not when.... you come of lvl to have a spirit pet, you are sent to the spirit world to find one. While you are there you can choose a spirit of your choice, be it wolf, demon, bear, cat or etc. It would only be a skin anyways, why not let the player chose? The options could be endless, its all up to you guys!

• 271 posts
    March 11, 2018 6:16 PM PDT

Jabberwakee said:

Why not when.... you come of lvl to have a spirit pet, you are sent to the spirit world to find one. While you are there you can choose a spirit of your choice, be it wolf, demon, bear, cat or etc. It would only be a skin anyways, why not let the player chose? The options could be endless, its all up to you guys!

I think this is an awesome idea. A mini epic quest for Shamans to find/choose their pet instead of all Shamans getting the same pet.

• 440 posts
    April 14, 2018 6:29 AM PDT

Rather than spirit animals, I'd like to see the spirit pets as actual interesting and unique spirits. There's a lot of art in our world to get ideas from, especially in anime, where artists are trying to depict strange and mysterious spirits, rather than a see through wolf.