Forums » Joppa's Journal

Any Updated Music Samples?

• 664 posts
    March 19, 2017 6:08 PM PDT

Joppa...

We got a taste on Suncloud and that was wonderful stuff...  Was that actually clips designed for Pantheon specifically or just stuff you had created to use someday?  Secondly, do you think we can hear some updated sound clips or samples being used in the game?

• 821 posts
    March 24, 2017 3:37 PM PDT

I wonder if the ambient music will be a loop. I am pretty sure it must be. The knack as I see it is to make it long enough so it is epic- yet loopable so it is not apparently repetative.

Not easy.

• 813 posts
    April 20, 2017 9:10 PM PDT

Yeah +1 to this request.  Maybe have a intermediate "stream" before THE "stream" be an audio session?  :)

• 243 posts
    May 15, 2017 5:22 PM PDT

Id love to see a video of him creating it in real time! How awesome would that be!

• 2262 posts
    May 15, 2017 5:52 PM PDT

Gamerchick said:

Id love to see a video of him creating it in real time! How awesome would that be!

That would be awesome, but I also think that'd be a very long video :P I'm guessing these things take a long time. But either way, I'd love to hear some new music :)

• 243 posts
    May 15, 2017 6:18 PM PDT

Bazgrim said:

Gamerchick said:

That would be awesome, but I also think that'd be a very long video :P I'm guessing these things take a long time. But either way, I'd love to hear some new music :)

A series of twitch streams would be killer!