Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

EQ is 18! looking for something to do for 1.5 years?

• 109 posts
    March 16, 2017 9:32 PM PDT

https://www.everquest.com/news/new-progression-server-2017-planes-of-power

a Quick TL;DR EQ just turned 18 years old. Free epic (lev 85) character if you log in during march. 

But, if you are looking for something to do while waiting on Pantheon....

• a New TLP server is going live (early summer was the given time frame) Summer starts June 20th so around then I guess. 
    • Each expansion is on a 12 week release date. The server will Cap at LDON. Permanently. 
    • LDON will come out 1.5 years after the server starts. 
    • EXPs will be the same as Ragefire and Lockjaw. 

So, looks like I will be playing EQ again for a year or two.  Dark Elf Cleric LFG. 

• 9115 posts
    March 16, 2017 10:15 PM PDT

Moved to Off-Topic as this related to EQ and not General Pantheon, please be mindful of where you create new posts so we can keep information uncluttered and easy to find in the correct subforums :)

• 2886 posts
    March 17, 2017 7:12 AM PDT

EQ is officially an adult now! Such longetivity. Love that game... even if they are giving away free epic characters :P

• 80 posts
    March 20, 2017 12:05 PM PDT

OHHH, I wanna get on that server! I hope it doesn't fill up too fast

This post was edited by Makinelly at March 20, 2017 12:08 PM PDT
    • 3016 posts
    March 23, 2017 5:38 PM PDT

I have a character on Xegony server, the exact same age as the game.   :)  hehehe

• 97 posts
    March 23, 2017 8:12 PM PDT

My gf and I are going to play it.  I am hoping it wont last 1.5 years though.  Luclin will launch about a year from today and I am hoping this game will be in some form of Beta by that point.