Forums » Store Questions & Feedback

Pledge Rewards question

• 375 posts
    March 8, 2017 1:34 PM PST

Just a small question, the rewards like...

Are they for one Character, or for every character you ever make?

• 8151 posts
    March 8, 2017 4:18 PM PST

They are for one character I believe and none of them will have stats or bonuses that give the character an advantage, they are most likely illusions, clicky effects, visual items etc.

• 1306 posts
    March 8, 2017 5:18 PM PST

Although if you only create one character, then they will be for every character you make!

• 21 posts
    March 8, 2017 9:25 PM PST

kelenin said:

Although if you only create one character, then they will be for every character you make!

Blasphemy!...  Only one character.. If that was intended there would be only one class :)  Gotta try them all.....

• 295 posts
    May 21, 2018 8:38 AM PDT

I didn't want to create another thread for my question so I will just post it on this one:

My wife and I were rewarded with naming an in game item from our Pledge amounts.  I was just wondering an ETA or an idea of when items will start being made/named?  I don't know what stage is going on in development right now.  But with the footage available it appears that the zones are done except final touches and mobs, buildings and objects are being placed.  I assume next comes items, money and drop rate statistics.   Anyone with a better idea of what is going on willing and able to share that information?