Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

One of my productions hit #1 in CA!

• 363 posts
    March 8, 2017 9:51 AM PST

Hey Guys,

Thought this was super cool so I wanted to share! Music Production is one of my biggest hobbies, up there with gaming. Today i got an email notifiying me that one of my tracks had climbed all the way up to #1 on the EDM charts for California on N1M (NumberOneMusic)! 

So excite!

Edit: If anyone wants to listen to my tracks, you can do so at soundcloud.com/NEXTLEVL

This post was edited by Flossie at March 8, 2017 9:55 AM PST
    • 2886 posts
    March 8, 2017 11:39 AM PST

Congrats! I will definitely keep you in mind if I need any music for my projects :)

• 9115 posts
    March 8, 2017 4:12 PM PST

Nice job man, congrats! That is a pretty cool achievement indeed :)

• 15 posts
    March 8, 2017 9:33 PM PST

Just listened to it via your soundcloud link.

I really enjoyed the beats, and while the lyrics are not my style, overall nice track.  Thanks for sharing.  :)

• 780 posts
    March 8, 2017 10:08 PM PST

I admit that I didn't even know what EDM was, but that's pretty cool, dude.

• 1 posts
    March 10, 2017 9:13 AM PST

very cool

• 3237 posts
    March 10, 2017 3:20 PM PST

Good stuff man!  My brother used to make beats waaaay back in the day on MTV Music Generator 2 on the PS2.  We ended upgrading many times over the years to different platforms.  I can't remember all of them but fruity loops, cakewalk, sonar, dimension pro are all ringing a bell.  Congratulations on your success!

• 363 posts
    March 13, 2017 1:54 PM PDT

Thank you everyone! I primarily use Ableton & WaveLab, but I also use Logic Pro and Pro Tools once in a while for specific applications.