Forums » News and Announcements

The March Newsletter is Here!

• 70 posts
    March 8, 2017 9:35 AM PST

Ready for more awesome Pantheon information? Spring into action and check out our March Newsletter!

• 111 posts
    March 8, 2017 9:35 AM PST

i am ready!! :) thanks!

• 626 posts
    March 8, 2017 10:03 AM PST

My body is ready for you. Take me!

• 249 posts
    March 8, 2017 10:03 AM PST

I'm on team #needmorelore

• 2886 posts
    March 8, 2017 10:08 AM PST

Time flies. Thanks for the update. As always, getting itchy for a Twitch stream announcement, especially since Brad said it wouldn't be another 6 months for the next one and we are already past 4 months haha. But hopefully that good explanation of the lore will clear things up for some people.

• 363 posts
    March 8, 2017 10:12 AM PST

Bazgrim said:

Time flies. Thanks for the update. As always, getting itchy for a Twitch stream announcement, especially since Brad said it wouldn't be another 6 months for the next one and we are already past 4 months haha. But hopefully that good explanation of the lore will clear things up for some people.

Yeah I have to admit, I was really expecting an announcement for the next twitch stream on this newsletter, and for the same reason you mentioned. Oh well, back to my cave until I can get my fix!

• 24 posts
    March 8, 2017 10:18 AM PST

The 2nd wednesday of march seems like it got here a lot faster than the second wednesday in february to me haha

• 595 posts
    March 8, 2017 10:31 AM PST

Draknmarr said:

The 2nd wednesday of march seems like it got here a lot faster than the second wednesday in february to me haha

That's because the February newsletter was released on Monday Feb. 20 ;)

• 82 posts
    March 8, 2017 12:08 PM PST

You guys put out some really good newsletters then there are also allot of dud ones like this :(

• 2886 posts
    March 8, 2017 12:18 PM PST

Ultra said:

You guys put out some really good newsletters then there are also allot of dud ones like this :(

Probably because it's only been a couple weeks since the last one. I know what you mean, but sometimes there's just nothing new to report. But that doesn't mean progress isn't being made.

• 201 posts
    March 8, 2017 12:20 PM PST

Bazgrim said:

Ultra said:

Probably because it's only been a couple weeks since the last one. I know what you mean, but sometimes there's just nothing new to report. But that doesn't mean progress isn't being made.

Exactly, you cannot expect a ground-breaking newsletter every month, im just glad we get one to be honest. It just reminds me "OH YEAH THIS GAME IS BEING MADE!!" (Hype Hype Hype!) lmao

• VR Staff
    • 246 posts
    March 8, 2017 1:58 PM PST

Bazgrim said:

Ultra said:

Lets be honest I'm a terrible interview. 

• 780 posts
    March 8, 2017 2:17 PM PST

Bazgrim said:

Ultra said:

Yeah, and I always forget that this is meant to be mostly a recap and not actual news.  Still hard not to be disappointed.  Information please.  =(

• 219 posts
    March 8, 2017 2:21 PM PST

Istuulamae said:

Bazgrim said:

Ultra said:

You're a stud Istuulamae ! Thanks for your remarks in the newsletter. I think most people ( I know I am one of them) are bummed about no stream date or info.

• 441 posts
    March 8, 2017 2:46 PM PST

Awesome, thanks :) 

• 59 posts
    March 8, 2017 3:15 PM PST

Im ready for this to come out so im more then ready for another newletter :) 

• 67 posts
    March 8, 2017 4:51 PM PST

Love the lore and other goodies Ty VR ! 

• 184 posts
    March 8, 2017 6:10 PM PST

I wish more was explained about VR's production process behind the scenes. Within the past few days, Kilsin pointed out they are putting "finishing touches" on a couple zones for the stream to be ready (similar to what was said 2-3 weeks ago). It doesn't make it any easier to sit and be patient when it takes this long for finishing touches. Meanwhile, more writers/web developers are being hired?

This post was edited by Zuljan at March 8, 2017 6:12 PM PST
    • 52 posts
    March 8, 2017 7:08 PM PST

The lore for Pantheon is really shaping up and becoming quite interesting. Still hyped to get that next stream date though. Thanks for all your hard work Istuulamae!

• 15 posts
    March 8, 2017 9:27 PM PST

Thanks for the info guys and definately interested in how the lore comes along.  :)

• 839 posts
    March 8, 2017 9:36 PM PST

Nikademis said:

Draknmarr said:

That's because the February newsletter was released on Monday Feb. 20 ;)

Haha i am sure my long winded Feb ramblings took a lot of editing and squeezing in comparison to NickHoTs concise responses lol, probably delayed everything... Jokes! :p

Re: the newsletter... Enjoyed the read, getting more and more intrigued in the lore like i have never before in a mmo.. which is very unusual for me

Also like others.. Looking forward to the pre 6 month stream! ;)

• 120 posts
    March 9, 2017 1:17 AM PST

Istuulamae said:

Bazgrim said:

Ultra said:

You were literally my fantasy of who they'd interview this month.

LORE!!!!!

I'm a fangirl. <3

I loved this newsletter, because it directly addressed something that many in the community were clamouring about: the lack of Paladin and Cleric races. That's been the biggest issue I've seen with the race/class combinations that were released, and they listened to the community and took steps to talk about this recent, big concern. Maybe we don't have a ton of content in this newsletter, but they've hired on four new people in the last four weeks. People always say "Put your money where your mouth is", and they did. What stronger proof of great progress can you ask for?

This post was edited by Temmi at March 9, 2017 1:19 AM PST
    • 902 posts
    March 9, 2017 1:59 AM PST

Temmi: That's been the biggest issue I've seen with the race/class combinations that were released, and they listened to the community and took steps to talk about this recent, big concern.

It makes sense from a lore point of view, and they have hinted that elves may become more dedicated to the gods through the course of the game. I just hope that this isnt the beginning of the slide to make all races able to do all classes and join the ranks of every other mmo. Diversity is key. Dont make everything play the same so there is no real point in choosing one race over another. :-)

I have now read your news letter, thanks... when's the next one ;-)

• 624 posts
    March 9, 2017 3:56 AM PST

Thanks Justin, lore is life.  Your interview was quite enjoyable.  I eagerly anticipate learning more about the Archai and other races in game.

Nick: appreciate you being the Data to Istuulamae's Lore.

• 2886 posts
    March 9, 2017 5:43 AM PST

Istuulamae said:

Bazgrim said:

Ultra said:

Lol not at all what I meant. You were the best part. I think it was important to remind people how much thought actually goes into the Lore and the justification for decisions you have made, rather than just caring about what stuff is common in other games.

The only thing that would have made your interview better was if you had somehow slipped in a subliminal message about when the next Twitch stream will be ;)