• 104 posts
    March 1, 2017 12:29 PM PST
    Welcome to the VR team. Keep rolling.
    • 10 posts
    March 1, 2017 1:17 PM PST
    Welcome!!!
    • 399 posts
    March 1, 2017 1:23 PM PST

Yay Jimmayus!! Well done and well deserved.  Always looked forward to your very well written thoughts!!

And indeed!!! What a cool title! Lore Historian!

• 191 posts
    March 1, 2017 3:08 PM PST

Welcome to the VR team Nick :)

• 3237 posts
    March 1, 2017 4:03 PM PST

I am very happy to see this.  Jimmayus is a very special individual and the fact that VR has promoted yet another person from inside their community is inspiring.  I applaud Jimmayus for his efforts and sincerely hope to see some of his ideas make their way into the game.  He is definitely gifted when it comes to articulating game lore in a way that is easy to understand.  The primers he posted under the lore forum were directly responsible for a big chunk of my hype level for Pantheon.  I strongly recommend that everybody read them whether they are interested in lore or not.  I was never a lore guy - I was the kind of player that would skip through all the NPC dialogues whenever possible so I could get back to killing/farming/leveling, etc.  Major props to Istuulamae and team for coming up with the concepts ... seriously, the lore of this game is Legendary.  I was pretty heavy into fantasy books when I was a teenager and the storyline of Terminus has rekindled that pastime and blended it with a world that I can actually explore and call my own.  Well played VR, well played.  Congrats Jimmay!

• 142 posts
    March 1, 2017 6:36 PM PST

Congrats Jimmayus~!

• 42 posts
    March 2, 2017 8:36 PM PST

Congratulations Nick (Jimmayus)Welcome to the family !!!

• 578 posts
    March 2, 2017 8:43 PM PST

Congrats Jimmayus!!

• 45 posts
    March 3, 2017 11:27 AM PST

Glad to have you on board!

• 542 posts
    March 3, 2017 4:08 PM PST

happy times

May the lore encyclopedia be enriched by Nick
    So between all the lorebooks it is hard to pick

• 78 posts