• 15 posts
    February 28, 2017 6:54 PM PST

No wife agro here lol I am the wife

• 513 posts
    February 28, 2017 9:13 PM PST

Beefcake said:

Nandor said:

welcome beef and snugglebunny!

we may not share the same opinion on all subjects, but i really see and appreciate your passion about the game. glad to have you with us.

Hell, after I read some posts, I don't even agree with myself sometimes.

lmao. I can totally relate to this on occasion

• 1234 posts
    March 1, 2017 5:32 AM PST

My wife will be gaming with me.  Couples that game together stay together, as she likes to say.  I am blessed.

• 1521 posts
    March 1, 2017 7:57 AM PST

oneADseven said:

My wife will be gaming with me.  Couples that game together stay together, as she likes to say.  I am blessed.

I get to count gaming as wife-time, as long as take her to the Japanese Steak House at least once a week.

• 661 posts
    March 1, 2017 12:18 PM PST

Beef you got off cheap...  In order to get mine to game I had to get her a horse!  lol

• 3 posts
    March 2, 2017 2:43 AM PST

man this guild is looking... *Puts pointer finger and thumb together to make a circle like the "A OKAY" sign* pretty hypeeeeee ;3

This post was edited by FiveThreefold at March 2, 2017 2:44 AM PST
    • 80 posts
    March 2, 2017 7:10 AM PST

Level up

This post was edited by Nolvu at March 2, 2017 7:15 AM PST
    • 1521 posts
    March 2, 2017 7:53 AM PST

That hurt my brain

• 1016 posts
    March 2, 2017 11:07 AM PST

I decided to join up with these guys.  It looks like a pretty passionate group and I'm looking forward to testing with them in pre-alpha soon.

• 661 posts
    March 2, 2017 11:24 AM PST

Shucklighter glad you joined, it is going to be one hell of a ride...!

• 1234 posts
    March 4, 2017 8:01 PM PST

We have our first guild meeting scheduled for tomorrow evening --  we'll be rolling out a few updates such as our guild charter, loot policy, leadership structure, and an idea of how our ranking system will look in Pantheon.  Stay tuned for more information!

• 1951 posts
    March 5, 2017 1:17 PM PST

I'll be there :)

• 661 posts
    March 6, 2017 10:27 PM PST

You will not find more passionate leaders than those here in TDC. This guild is already locked and loaded with an amazing amount of information and strategy. Highly worth a look if you want to be in a guild that will be getting it done and one that will be highly active.

The Divine Council

http://tdcguild.gamerlaunch.com

This post was edited by Pyye at March 6, 2017 10:29 PM PST
    • 1951 posts
    March 7, 2017 9:19 AM PST

Absolutely looking forward to it,  spent some time kidding around with TDC members last night...was fun :)

• 1234 posts
    March 7, 2017 1:59 PM PST

Our new guild ranking system takes many different factors into account, including the length of time spent in guild.  This time period will officially start at the launch of pre-alpha, so those who are able to test with us will have an opportunity to earn "veteran" status (1+ years of service) by the time the game actually launches.  We have plenty of ideas on how to incentivize our members and having a meaningful ranking system was a core idea from day one.  There has never been a better time to get your foot in the door to become established with a thriving community that plans on experiencing all that Pantheon has to offer.  We already have more than 20 members pledged to pre-alpha, and another 10+ registered for alpha ... send me a PM on here if you want to hit the ground running!

This post was edited by oneADseven at March 7, 2017 2:53 PM PST
    • 1234 posts
    March 9, 2017 6:03 PM PST

I would like to share the results of the Q&A from our first guild meeting.  Plenty of great questions about our guild, from our guild, and we plan on doing something like this again in future meetings.

1) Will there be punishments for wrongdoings such as kill stealing and whatnot?

1A) TDC is a guild that puts a heavy emphasis on our reputation -- any player caught kill stealing or griefing another player will be reprimanded. That said, we don't know if encounters will lock to a group that tags them, be a DPS race, or something else. In many games, there is no such thing as kill stealing as everything is considered truly contested. If someone trains a group to wipe them in order to steal an NPC, then yes, that would be bad. If someone wins the "tag" competition in a fair game environment ... we are good with that.

2) Will the guild leader be open to reports from community members on bad behaviour from guild members?

2A) All members of the guild should be keeping a watchful eye on our players. Always remember that we wave the same banner ... we do not want to associate ourselves with toxicity or drama. We don't expect to see a whole lot of this behavior as those kind of players will generally weed themselves out of the guild. We want our server community to look up to us because of the standards we set, and there is no better way to do that than leading by example.

3) What will be the primary focus of TDC and how is it possible to blend hardcore/casual together in a single unified guild?

3A) The Divine Council will be an end-game focused hardcore raid progression guild. We are looking for the best of the best who are always willing to strive for excellence. With that being said, we may also harbor a limited amount of casual members. We understand that there are many talented players out there who may not have the playtime to meet raid attendance requirements, but still be able to provide meaningful contributions toward elevating our status as a guild. Our reputation is a very critical component of how our success will be measured; which is why we have elected to not call ourselves the "No life poopsockers" or "1337 Sauce" or "Intense intents in tents." We will place a very strong emphasis on competition -- this includes, but is not limited to: Server firsts in every major end-game category ranging from first to level cap for as many classes as possible, downing distinguished raid bosses, or completing major quest objectives.

4) Who is responsible for noting acceptable and noteworthy behavior of members, with a view to placing them in a position that fits their skills?

4A) The leadership of TDC will always be on the lookout for those who go above and beyond, but we can always use some help! If you ever witness extraordinary effort from one of your comrades, please feel free to share that information with leadership. We will always make a genuine effort to "give back" to those who give us their all.

5) What notable ways will our agenda differ between testing/launch transitions?

5A) Our primary goal during the testing phase is to build a wonderful community and establish our culture. We have a great opportunity to get to know one another during a time where the game should be less stressful; there is no need to rush leveling, no major time requirements, etc. Our progress will be wiped clean many times. Because of this, we want to focus on providing very solid feedback on the game. This is a very important goal for testing and we will rely heavily on our members to provide meaningful feedback to VR to help them shape their game the way they envision it.

5B) When the game actually launches, we will adjust our identity. Recruitment will likely slow down and new players will have to undergo a trial before being accepted as a full-fledged member. We will be forming a raid team that consists of our most highly qualified players and go out of our way to push new content. As far as max roster size goes, this will all depend on what we learn in testing. Either way, all members will be expected to contribute toward the success of the guild. We hope to be as self sufficient as possible, and those who can "flex" by filling in the gaps (crafting, having alt-tanks that can run groups, harvesting, etc) will be very important to us. Pantheon will be an intensely social group-centric game so there will be many opportunities for our members to help us be excellent, regardless of their playstyle.

6) What time do you expect TDC's Prime Time to be?

6A) If it is determined that having a raid schedule is the way to go, we will try to accommodate players of both US coasts. Our raids are likely to start at either 8 or 9 PM EST, and could last until we no longer have a capable raid force. The days of the week are not yet established as we aren't sure if it will make sense to do so. If the raid scene is purely contested, we will be very aggressive with claiming as many kills as possible. If a schedule makes more sense, it will be determined down the road and will cater toward the majority of our player base.

7) Will there be underwater guild activities?

7A) I would like to see what kind of activities our members can come up with. Despite our hardcore raiding philosophy, we'll also be running plenty of other events. Whether it's running older content, sponsoring server contests, or some other sort of fun activity ... we will definitely be looking to switch things up on our off-nights.

8) Has the required minimum hours been determined for "hardcores"?

8A) Playtime will not be the only factor in how we determine who is "hardcore." We will have a scaling ranking system that will reward exceptional players regardless of whether or not they actually raid. That said, we will have a raid team with limited positions. It is our responsibility to determine who deserves those positions based on merit. A combination of skill, raid attendance, determination and effort will all be used as factors.

9) What will be the minimum attendance to be able to bid on items.

9A) This part of our loot policy has not yet been determined, but raid attendance will definitely be factored into the equation in one degree or another. This will be established at a later date.

10) Some people cannot afford the 1000$ to get started at the beginning. Will they face disadvantages for a guild position?

10A) Players who are unable to test with us will still have an opportunity to join us at launch. Activity will be important, though -- players will be expected to maintain at the very least a semi-active presence on our forum or in our Discord channel. Relationship building is very important so all members will be encouraged to "participate" in the guild as much as possible. If you feel like a stranger when the game launches, we probably won't be asking you to join us.

10B) We have established that we will be using a guild ranking system where a player can advance their rank based on length of time in guild. The start date for each player will begin when they are able to start testing. This will provide a small advantage to VIP members as they will have a 1-2 month head start over Champion. Testing will likely take over a year from start to finish, so as long as a member is a Champion or better, they can still earn "veteran" status within a maximum of 2 months after launch. This is not to alienate our pledge levels; all members are equally important to us. That said, we want to establish a progressive ranking system for those who contribute the most. Champion players will still have a 10 month head start over anybody who tries to join us at launch so please keep that in mind. We like to think that our system promotes players for activity rather than penalizing those for a lack of it.

This post was edited by oneADseven at March 9, 2017 6:31 PM PST
    • 1234 posts
    March 13, 2017 6:21 AM PDT

At this point, we're only looking for another hand full of hardcore players for our raiding roster.  We have filled out quite nicely and our schedule is all but confirmed, with a half hour window that we are still trying to hammer down.  Anyway, just wanted to post an update really quick  --  positions are limited, if you're an exceptional player and are looking to join a great team, hit us up!

• 5 posts
    March 19, 2017 7:01 PM PDT

So after reading through all the post i seen the mostly like times where 8pm or 9pm to start. thats a good start time for me. My son and wife will be heading to bed before then. Ill be able to play most nights if needed friday and saturday are off limits for the most part thats the time i spend with them. Seems like your guild could be a good fit for me. Ill be on alpha and beta but the wife would probably kill me if i went for pre alpha.

This post was edited by David1586 at March 19, 2017 7:17 PM PDT
    • 1234 posts
    March 20, 2017 11:56 AM PDT

A lot of people have asked what our raid schedule will look like so I will edit our official recruitment thread and also share it here:

Our raids will start at 9:00 PM EST and we will continue to raid until we no longer have a capable raid force.

Our official schedule will include Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Sunday, and all of these will count toward raid attendance.

Saturdays will be considered optional in the sense that they will not count for attendance, but we will always push new content if we have the numbers on and will award DKP to those who participate.

Mondays will be free.

After we have content on farm status, we will remove Sunday or Tuesday from the schedule depending on majority vote from our raid team.

This post was edited by oneADseven at March 24, 2017 11:29 PM PDT
    • 15 posts
    March 20, 2017 11:57 AM PDT

Hello all

I am interested in a guild that is loyal to all it's members young and old. too many guilds leave the younger players out and build up the "core". I call that a click guild and am not interested.

As far as myself i was in the first EQ bata and still have my char and i know my rep is good. thats because i was never rude or careless with the people i came across,i am fare to all and try to be friendly to any that are the same to me. I dont have alot to say in guild or IRL but i am there and can be counted on. I never bail on my group/friends and leave no-one behind.

Mangler  SK Ogre  Bertoxx

• 1234 posts
    March 20, 2017 11:57 AM PDT

Hey Mangler, sending you a PM.

• 1234 posts
    April 2, 2017 7:16 AM PDT

Website has been updated!  New homepage (with hardcoded guild video) that also includes charter/structure pages.  There will be more updates in the future but the site is coming along very nicely  --  check out http://www.tdcguild.com to see what we have been up to!

• 1951 posts
    April 2, 2017 9:10 AM PDT

oneADseven said:

Website has been updated!  New homepage (with hardcoded guild video) that also includes charter/structure pages.  There will be more updates in the future but the site is coming along very nicely  --  check out http://www.tdcguild.com to see what we have been up to!

Very nice intro to guild site...Well Done! :)

• 148 posts
    April 5, 2017 3:52 PM PDT

CanadinaXegony said:

oneADseven said:

Very nice intro to guild site...Well Done! :)

Agreed, and hi Canadina :)

I've waited awhile to see the different goals and directions of the guilds on the forums here, and I would like to app to The Divine Council. I've reg'd on the TDC website and am awating approval to submit an application

Thanks!

• 1234 posts
    April 5, 2017 11:29 PM PDT

Welcome to TDC Portalgun!