Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

What will you play now?

• 2886 posts
    February 20, 2017 9:47 AM PST

Nikademis said:

Gamerchick said:

I have always liked playing healers because I thrive in support roles but I also like the sound of the Summoner, Druid, and Shaman.

Well then you're in luck!  The Shaman, and likely the Druid, will have the ability to heal to some degree.

That's exactly what I was gonna say haha. Druid and Shaman would definitely be considered "support roles."

• 2752 posts
    February 20, 2017 10:08 AM PST

Every time I look at the chart I feel like something different. I guess it really will come down to both the racials and character creation options for each race. 

Looking like Druid or Wizard for me, unless Bard and Necro make it. Then I'm going to have to roll a 1d4. 

• 213 posts
    February 20, 2017 11:20 AM PST

Nikademis said:

Gamerchick said:

I have always liked playing healers because I thrive in support roles but I also like the sound of the Summoner, Druid, and Shaman.

Well then you're in luck!  The Shaman, and likely the Druid, will have the ability to heal to some degree.

Yeah, I can't wait to try everything!   I'm assuming clerics will be in high demand too but I'd like to try the pillars out before I decide.  

• 409 posts
    February 20, 2017 1:30 PM PST

Dark Myr Necromancer.

For sure, bank on it.

Secnd toon will almost certainly be a Dark Myr enchanter, if it feels like necromancers fall out favor in the group meta.

This post was edited by Venjenz at February 20, 2017 1:32 PM PST