Forums » News and Announcements

Pantheon Features on MMORPG.com!

• 9115 posts
    January 31, 2017 3:01 PM PST
    • 542 posts
    January 31, 2017 3:17 PM PST

<3 would not alter much if I would have to compose a top 5 list myself :-)

• 780 posts
    January 31, 2017 4:04 PM PST

But they didn't mention the poll victory!

• 9115 posts
    January 31, 2017 4:07 PM PST

Shucklighter said:

But they didn't mention the poll victory!

That was my first thought too! lol :)

• 780 posts
    January 31, 2017 4:20 PM PST

That's terrible.  Guess they'll have to write another story and slip that in there.  Haha.

• 15 posts
    January 31, 2017 5:13 PM PST

Thats awesome, more people interested the better!.. Definately like the direction Pantheon and the momentum they are creating.  I know the last stream with COHH brought me here as a backer and everything I have seen since makes me very exicted.  Keep it up guys!

• 37 posts
    February 1, 2017 5:24 AM PST

The article was great to read, but more than the article was the comments section.

Seeing everyone on the Pantheon forum gush over this game is to be expected, but when you're seeing every. single. person. in the comments section of another forum so optomistic about this game, it made me tear up. And i'm not even on the team. Heck, I rarely post. I mostly just lurk over the past year. I ca n only imagine how the VR team feels when they see stuff like this. 

So amped. 

• 3 posts
    February 1, 2017 9:44 AM PST

I did not know that each class would have unique abilites to aid in exploration and getting around!!  This is incredible!! 

How exciting!!  

"Your urge to upgrade pledge gets stronger (99)!

This post was edited by fracted at February 1, 2017 9:44 AM PST
    • 2886 posts
    February 1, 2017 10:12 AM PST

All aboard the hype train!!

No doubt this game is gonna cause a huge splash in the gaming world. Managing expectations is crucial, but suffice to say it's very clear that it's already on track to make a significant impact.

• 66 posts
    April 22, 2017 7:34 PM PDT
    The article was definitely a good read. I have to agree with @Senthin, the comment section was more entertaining.