Forums » Guild Recruitment

Pacific/West Coast Based Guilds

• 8 posts
    January 23, 2017 7:48 PM PST

Are there any guilds out there planning their playing/raiding times around West Coast/PST? Thank you!

Guild Name:(undecided)

Timezone: Pacific (PST)

Traits: Fun, helpful, serious raiding/dungeon runs, progression based

About us: PvE with intentions to raid seriously, we are family friendly and are taking applications from likeminded people.

This post was edited by Kagnor at October 31, 2017 10:17 PM PDT
    • 24 posts
    February 10, 2017 12:10 AM PST

I'm interested in this as well, USA guilds should note their main location,(West, East), I've tried playing with friends from the East coast... not easy when we both work fulltime and have kids.

• 34 posts
    September 30, 2017 1:10 PM PDT

I'm a West Coast player.  I'll be in pre-Alpha and will be looking for a core group of people to run with.  I'm not a hardcore player due to real life but can easily get 20+ hours a week in.  Currently looking to play a Gnome Cleric (or Bard if they change current class restrictions).

This post was edited by Maric at September 30, 2017 1:13 PM PDT
    • 67 posts
    October 4, 2017 11:01 PM PDT

Yes.  I would be interested to know as well.  I'm sure we'll meet up with a lot of players during the testing.  But time zone does matter!!

• 1417 posts
    October 5, 2017 8:40 AM PDT

I totally get this request - I'm on the west coast myself and I always get frustrated when people plan things for like 5 pm my time.  I mean, half the time I haven't even started the hour-long commute home at that point!

My guild isn't recruiting yet (we are waiting until probably beta to really start that, just because we don't want to bring in very many new people until we know how we'll be organizing and focused around gameplay) - but I can say for certainty that when we do I will make raids and events west-coast friendly.  Because hey I'm the leader, and the rest of them can't shut me out like that :P

That said - in every game we've played so far we've always ended up with people spread all over the place - including Europe.  Which is probably why our actual raids tended to be on weekends whenever possible.

Anyway this post is just support for what ya'll are looking for :)  

• 8 posts
    October 31, 2017 9:15 PM PDT

Bumping this thread with an update.  I am planning on starting a guild based on PST play times.  All will be welcomed, but when raiding happens, times will be focused on PST evening starts.  If you are a nightowl and live toward that "other" coast, please join (I was in Nightcap, raiding at 1am on EQ2 lol)  If you are interested please be sure to add me as a friend and or PM me.  I will be in Alpha when it starts.

Kag

• 34 posts
    October 31, 2017 11:17 PM PDT

Kag have you decided on a guild name yet?

• 8 posts
    November 1, 2017 9:52 PM PDT

Not yet Maric, still pondering various options :)

• 273 posts
    November 15, 2017 6:29 PM PST

I would definitly be interested in this.

• 8 posts
    November 6, 2019 9:13 PM PST

This is still happeneing, just have not done anything until Alpha is actually a reality :P

Good luck all and hope we will be exploring this world together very soon!

• 14 posts
    November 9, 2019 5:03 AM PST

Hi friends. is recruiting West Coast/PST players

https://www.pantheonmmo.com/content/forums/topic/11290/lt-pals-gt

We're having a shindig in Phoenix next month as well!

This post was edited by Mafakka at November 9, 2019 5:05 AM PST