Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

Gamer Music

• 393 posts
    January 22, 2017 4:09 PM PST

Northwind by BrunuhVille

Recently came across this music composer and really fell in love with the album.

Anyone willing to share their favorite game-centric music too?

• 97 posts
    January 22, 2017 5:04 PM PST

Morrowind and Betrayal at Krondor sound tracks :)

• 393 posts
    January 22, 2017 7:13 PM PST

Quintra said:

Morrowind and Betrayal at Krondor sound tracks :)

Oldschool stuff there. Listening now, it's incredibly nostalgic.

• 138 posts
    January 23, 2017 1:49 AM PST

OakKnower said:

Northwind by BrunuhVille

Recently came across this music composer and really fell in love with the album.

wow!!  That is a truly fantastic album!!  I am in love and have only listened one time through!!

• 393 posts
    January 23, 2017 8:40 AM PST

RumorHasit said:

OakKnower said:

Northwind by BrunuhVille

wow!!  That is a truly fantastic album!!  I am in love and have only listened one time through!!

Yeah it's a really great album. I was surprised that I found myself listening to it so often. His other work is very good as well.

Would you consider that your cookies?

• 1778 posts
    January 23, 2017 10:20 AM PST

I really loved a bunch of the old (well old now) JRPG soundtracks. Everthing from FF series to Wild Arms to Lunar the Silver Star Story. Like me some Zelda, Castlevania, and Silent Hill music too.

I know some people like to mute game music and listen to rock or rap or whatever, but I just never understood that. I mean I suppose if it was really horrible sure, but its been a very rare occaision that I dont want to listen to a games soundtrack.

• 2886 posts
    January 23, 2017 11:26 AM PST

Probably the most brilliantly composed game soundtrack I've heard is Myst III: Exile. But of course I also frequently listen to the sountracks for EQ1 and Pantheon.

• 138 posts
    January 23, 2017 11:34 AM PST

OakKnower said:

RumorHasit said:

OakKnower said:

Northwind by BrunuhVille

Yeah it's a really great album. I was surprised that I found myself listening to it so often. His other work is very good as well.

Don't tell anyone I said this, but I think it might be better than Cookies!! :D  :D :D *bows to OakKnower*

• 393 posts
    January 23, 2017 2:04 PM PST

RumorHasit said:

OakKnower said:

RumorHasit said:

OakKnower said:

Northwind by BrunuhVille

Don't tell anyone I said this, but I think it might be better than Cookies!! :D  :D :D *bows to OakKnower*

Now this is awesome!!!

I won't tell anyone. *bows*

• 334 posts
    January 24, 2017 3:10 PM PST

If you need some chill/relaxing music or music to listen to while working, the Hyper Light Drifter soundtrack from their preview build is absolutely wonderful. The full soundtrack is also a delight to listen to. Great game, by the way. Highly recommend checking it out. Enjoy!

• 116 posts
    January 25, 2017 5:37 AM PST

Beautifuly done, thanks for the link OK. Here is a similar discussion: https://www.pantheonmmo.com/content/forums/topic/1989/favorite-zone-music

• 542 posts
    • 332 posts
    February 2, 2017 6:13 PM PST

Might sound weird but Enya , queen of the damned and some old school Iron Maiden .... Alexander the great :)

I have a play list thats designed around mmos on spotify that fits perfectly:)

• 6 posts
    February 4, 2017 10:24 AM PST

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I find there is a need to introduce you to Versus - https://www.youtube.com/user/VersusMusicOfficial

Whether you find yourself working out, going for a run, or grinding XP in Pantheon, this is what will keep you going.  If you want 16+ hours of epic inspiring heartpounding music, try the Volume 1 through 16 hour-long mixes.  This stuff is on everything I own that can possibly play music.

This 2-hour mix by Pandora Journey is also one of my favs - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6-iqda3BHI

Just get through the BF intro and it chills out considerably, but not too much =)

Peace,

~ Kellexor

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at February 4, 2017 5:11 PM PST
    • 363 posts
    February 7, 2017 2:08 PM PST

www.soundcloud.com/NEXTLEVL ;D

#shamelessplug