Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

What former server was home?

• 4 posts
    March 28, 2017 8:09 AM PDT
    In EQ I think my DE Sk was on Bristlebane. Named Doorr.

Then I moved to Tallon Zek and made a DE war named Dewm.
    • 12 posts
    March 28, 2017 9:23 AM PDT

Game: EQ

Server: Bertox

Main character(s): name/class

Kaxx/Druid

Ryaxx/Cleric

Sormaxx/Warrior

• 28 posts
    April 14, 2017 8:26 PM PDT

Lets see how many I can remember hehe

Game: Everquest

Server: Mithaniel Marr

Main character(s): Mystk (Enchanter) then Arweena (Druid)

Game: Everquest 2

Server: Several over the years for raiding but included Permafrost, Oasis and Mistmoore for sure

Main character(s): Arweena (Templar/Inquisitor), Xhusband (Mystic)

Game: SWG

Server: I can't remember

Main character(s): Arweena (Sith Inquisitor)

yeah lots of healers .... so guess what I'm going to be playing in Pantheon ...

yep a healer of some type, will probbaly go Cleric or Dru maybe both.

• 123 posts
    April 15, 2017 1:39 PM PDT

EQ - Karana

WoW - Hyjal

Lotro - Sirannon

SWTOR - Mantle of the force

Don't remember for UO, Horizon, SWG, Neverwinter, Age of Conan, DaOC and some others ^^

• 1 posts
    April 26, 2018 9:29 AM PDT

Game: Everquest 
    Server: Torvonnilous then briefly on Fennin Ro
    Character: Jadaen level 70 ranger (main turned alt) - Arafon level 75 or 80, it was a long time ago and i forget ( alt turned main)
    Guild: Honor Legion was 1st guild then when it disbanded I joined Darkstar Alliance to get to know raiding.  Stayed with DA until we beat PoTime but was honestly tired of playing the ranger so thats when I switched to my cleric who was unguilded. Met some lower levels running around Hollowshade Moor and joined with them.  Played my cleric up to about 50 with them when I wanted to move on to raiding but they were happy as is.  So we said our good byes and I moved to Northstar Legion where I remain until I left the game years later.

If there are any old NSL members around would like to hear from them.  I saw Livv so I hope there are others.

• 98 posts
    April 26, 2018 11:21 AM PDT

Main Character(s): Nihimon, Khimber, Erend, Rakah - I use these names, and a few others, in every game I play.

EverQuest: Firiona Vie, and then whatever it merged to

Vanguard: Targonor (probably) and then Telon when I came back

• 769 posts
    April 26, 2018 11:46 AM PDT

Everquest:

Server - Povar, then Xev when it merged

Character(s) - Ketilron (Rogue) and Tralyan (Warrior)

LOTRO:

Server - Landroval

Character(s) - Vayguin (Warden), Ketilron (Champion) and Dayon (Captain)

Vanguard:

Server - No clue what original server was

Character(s) - Ketilron (Rogue), Firos (Sorcerer), Vayguin (Paladin), and Tralyan (Warrior)

Project99 Everquest

Server - Blue 99

Character(s) - Vaynard (Paladin), Ketilron (Rogue), Kotyr (Ranger), Tralyan (Shadowknight), and Firos (Wizard)

• 752 posts
    April 27, 2018 12:52 PM PDT

EQ1 

Nameless

Characters i am known by: Trinis recreated as Sinirt - Monk, Triness recreated as Flicca - Rogue, Rezipps - Shammy, Teserp - SK

• 346 posts
    May 1, 2018 3:46 PM PDT

Game: Everquest 1 1999-2006

Server: Bristlebane

Character: Dark Elf Enchanter.

Name: Darkconclusion

I had an Enchanter named Darkintellect and a Wizard named Darkintelligence which after 1999 I decided to finish with my third character, a remake of Darkintellect and call him Darkconclusion.

Looking back, the name is ridiculous but Darkintellect was basically something I took from the Starsiege intro when trying to figure out Dark Elf names.

I was one of the first to reach level 44 and ran around a lot in Werewolf form scaring newbies, then buffing them and assisting with their leveling. I had entirely too much fun doing that.

• 44 posts
    May 1, 2018 5:30 PM PDT

Most would know me as Chryos or Kirvahl from Everquest Luclin Server. Guilds I was in was: Dragons of Lore, which became Eighth Stand, which became Jade Dynasty which is where we became an "end game" guild. Sadly I have completely lost touch with those core groups of people since I was deployed alot and kinda lost contact during that time.

Looking for some folks who went by the names of: Chrycia, Deliria, Praise, Articifier, Arrog, Nage, Truelove and several others. Luclin was a great server with great people. Wish I could find them so we could play this together.

Nice to meet everyone!

• 28 posts
    May 2, 2018 12:43 AM PDT

The Everquest servers for me 

E’ci  - coercer Bleu  (I think it merged with Tunare)  Druid  - Jazmin

Vallon Zek - rat called Hanratty ( I also had Rallos Zek in mind but I think it was Vallon, a pvp server)

This post was edited by Pada at May 2, 2018 12:44 AM PDT