Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Content at release

• 10 posts
    January 17, 2017 11:09 AM PST

Is it too early to discuss this topic.

Number of dungeons, eccounters, zones available at alpha, beta, release.  Seems like an increasing question allow might be putting the devs on the hook.

• 2886 posts
    January 17, 2017 11:47 AM PST

Yes it's too early. If I remember correctly, they said there will be a "sufficient" amount of content to keep players busy at each stage.

• 626 posts
    January 17, 2017 11:55 AM PST

I only want to know, will the snakes be able to Kick?

• 191 posts
    January 17, 2017 12:02 PM PST

I second the vote for too early.

• 110 posts
    January 17, 2017 12:44 PM PST

Saicred said:

^ I'm calling it now. You've won this thread. :)

• 633 posts
    January 17, 2017 1:10 PM PST

Yep, snakes kicking, and will-o-wisps parrying were the best.

• 422 posts
    January 17, 2017 1:32 PM PST

Lghtngfan said:

Saicred said:

^ I'm calling it now. You've won this thread. :)

The undeniable winner, yes.

• 9115 posts
    January 17, 2017 3:05 PM PST

We haven't given an exact number because the game it still in development and growing, we will release more and more content and you folks will be able to see for yourself. :)

• 626 posts
    January 17, 2017 3:13 PM PST

Kilsin said:

We haven't given an exact number because the game it still in development and growing, we will release more and more content and you folks will be able to see for yourself. :)

Confirmed - Snakes will have Kick!

• 138 posts
    January 17, 2017 3:17 PM PST

Saicred said:

Kilsin said:

Confirmed - Snakes will have Kick!

oh dear!!!  

• 613 posts
    January 17, 2017 3:20 PM PST

Its going to be a large number....

Ox

• 10 posts
    January 17, 2017 4:42 PM PST

Time for another Stream Kilsin!!! Come on! and I almost all out of cigarettes and as Saicred mentioned, I think there is a snake at my front door that is kicking it~!

• 9115 posts
    January 17, 2017 8:01 PM PST

Jonstorm said:

Time for another Stream Kilsin!!! Come on! and I almost all out of cigarettes and as Saicred mentioned, I think there is a snake at my front door that is kicking it~!

We are in the process of planning another one, my friend, we need to get as many fixes and changes in as we can before that happens, though, we can't keep showing off the same areas, so with each stream there will be something new to reveal and see, like we have been doing but that takes time and effort, so give us a little while and we will deliver again ;)

• 1468 posts
    January 18, 2017 3:04 AM PST

Kilsin said:

Jonstorm said:

We are in the process of planning another one, my friend, we need to get as many fixes and changes in as we can before that happens, though, we can't keep showing off the same areas, so with each stream there will be something new to reveal and see, like we have been doing but that takes time and effort, so give us a little while and we will deliver again ;)

Looking forward to hearing news on this. I think 2017 is going to be a really good year for games in general and Pantheon in particular.

• 2886 posts
    January 18, 2017 6:59 AM PST

Cromulent said:

Kilsin said:

Jonstorm said:

Looking forward to hearing news on this. I think 2017 is going to be a really good year for games in general and Pantheon in particular.

This.

• 142 posts
    January 18, 2017 10:43 AM PST

Yes.  I will be content when the game is released.

• 8 posts
    January 18, 2017 1:54 PM PST
    I will be content with content
    • 363 posts
    January 18, 2017 2:14 PM PST

Voidfarer said: I will be content with content

Nice one!

Yeah, way too soon to try and lock down the exact amount of contnet that will--or even might--be available at launch. Maybe later this year when beta starts.

Yes, I said later this year, VR.

• 3237 posts
    January 18, 2017 2:18 PM PST

Anistosoles said:

Nice one!

Yeah, way too soon to try and lock down the exact amount of contnet that will--or even might--be available at launch. Maybe later this year when beta starts.

Pretty sure it was mentioned in December's stream that the first stage of alpha is planned for Q1 or Q2 of 2017.  With that being said ... depending on how many waves of Alpha there are, and whether or not there may or may not possibly be a pre-beta being considered, you definitely have a chance of this potentially happening ... maybe.  =D

• 363 posts
    January 18, 2017 2:27 PM PST

oneADseven said:

Anistosoles said:

Nice one!

Pretty sure it was mentioned in December's stream that the first stage of alpha is planned for Q1 or Q2 of 2017.  With that being said ... depending on how many waves of Alpha there are, and whether or not there may or may not possibly be a pre-beta being considered, you definitely have a chance of this potentially happening ... maybe.  =D

Oh, I know...but a guy can dream, can't he???