Forums » News and Announcements

January's Newsletter is hot off the press!

• 1778 posts
    January 12, 2017 7:59 AM PST

Got around to reading it finally. Good stuff Team VR. Looking back on the year in review you can sometimes forget how far you guys have come.

Kelem, we are gonna have to watch you brother. If you get him in a party, watch out for that dark comedy ^.^

Reading more about the lore for Amberfaet was really interesting. But honestly my favorite part was the bit about 100 players comfortably being in the dungeon. Thats like what? 16 Parties? Nice!!!

• 3016 posts
    January 12, 2017 11:32 AM PST

lyrina said:

Thanks for this wonderfull Newsletter!

To all the German Fans out there, we have a translated Version now avail for you:

http://forum.pantheonriseofthefallen.de/viewtopic.php?p=669#p669

Thank you lyrina that's wonderful :)

• 3016 posts
    January 12, 2017 11:33 AM PST

That middle view of the dungeon is...just impressively majestic.   Kudos guys! :)

• 3016 posts
    January 12, 2017 11:36 AM PST

Minnimix said:

First news in the new year .... about the past ;(

Sorry, but for me ... not really what i would like to read. Nice Screenshot, but  what most people want to know ... where do we stand.
    What is the road map !

2014 , Brad said .. games is short befor alpha, now we have 2017 and no News about alpha-start, maybe beta or game start.

what was the plan ? game launch 2020 ... maybe 2025 ? 

Please, give us Information about future, what will u do this year ,  and not from the past !

Pre-alpha testing as per information given by the Devs in the COHH stream and elsewhere is somewhere around First Quarter, second quarter 2017...nothing in stone yet,  we're all waiting at the moment.    Make sure you've made a pledge that allows you into pre-alpha.  :)

• 47 posts
    January 16, 2017 7:41 PM PST
    Man, that was great. Been looking forward to another newsletter. Just movrd and started a new job so I've been crazy busy to say the least and haven't had much time to hang around the site. But loved the nuggets of info in there and the Amberfaet topic gets those juices pumping again. Can't wait to see what 2017 has in store, and what's behind that door :D keep it up guys!!
    • 294 posts
    January 18, 2017 5:47 PM PST

Very nice. I think I'd like to dig a notch into one of the walls in Amberfaet where I might hang my hat. I believe I will be spending many hours there.

Thanks for all you do. Looking forward to a great 2017.

• 19 posts
    January 23, 2017 1:05 PM PST

Great stuff.  Diffidently leaves you wanting for more.  The COHH stream was fantastic.  Can't wait for the next one.

• 21 posts
    January 30, 2017 6:48 AM PST

Wow that Boss look cool. GJ guys