Forums » News and Announcements

January's Newsletter is hot off the press!

• 9115 posts
    January 11, 2017 3:53 AM PST

In this month's issue, we take a look back over our 2016 progress and there is a lot, check it out!

https://www.pantheonmmo.com/newsletter/2017_january_intro/

Image may contain: one or more people

Image may contain: outdoor

Image may contain: one or more people and people sitting

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at January 11, 2017 5:21 AM PST
    • 4 posts
    January 11, 2017 4:04 AM PST

nice

• 200 posts
    January 11, 2017 5:07 AM PST
    Good read through and look back at the year. I look forward to seeing what comes next!

Thanks
    • 2886 posts
    January 11, 2017 5:37 AM PST

Nice screenshots. Amberfaet's gonna be so sick.

Also, any idea when we'll get another class reveal? Seems like it's been a while ;)

This post was edited by Bazgrim at January 11, 2017 5:38 AM PST
    • 19 posts
    January 11, 2017 5:51 AM PST

Can´t find words on how epic that second screenshot looks. Great work guys

This post was edited by nefi at January 11, 2017 5:51 AM PST
    • 781 posts
    January 11, 2017 6:06 AM PST

Awesome job VR !  Definately has me in suspense over Amberfaet.  The story fills me with excitement and intrigue, very well written.  I am going to be thinking about this zone all day now....... Thanks guys ! :) 

• 780 posts
    January 11, 2017 6:17 AM PST

Yeah, that middle screenshot is pretty sick.  I'm usually not into graphics or high-end machines, but you guys are going to make me get something good together so I can take advantage of that ridiculous clipping range.

• 626 posts
    January 11, 2017 6:54 AM PST

Nice! Very strong 2016. Exteremly excited to see what happens over 2017! Keep up the great work team!

• 12 posts
    January 11, 2017 6:57 AM PST

Great job, thanks Kilsin! 

• 97 posts
    January 11, 2017 7:08 AM PST

Great read! Amberfaet looks and sounds amazing!

• 91 posts
    January 11, 2017 7:08 AM PST

Thanks for this wonderfull Newsletter!

To all the German Fans out there, we have a translated Version now avail for you:

http://forum.pantheonriseofthefallen.de/viewtopic.php?p=669#p669

• VR Staff
    • 104 posts
    January 11, 2017 7:18 AM PST

Wow, Lyrina, you are amazing! That was such fast work at translating. Much <3 to you and our German friends!

• 595 posts
    January 11, 2017 10:01 AM PST

Great stuff team.  What a years it's been.

• 781 posts
    January 11, 2017 10:06 AM PST

lyrina said:

To all the German Fans out there, we have a translated Version now avail for you:

Amazing! great job Lyrina :)  

This post was edited by Kelem at January 11, 2017 10:06 AM PST
    • 9 posts
    January 11, 2017 11:50 AM PST

First news in the new year .... about the past ;(

Sorry, but for me ... not really what i would like to read. Nice Screenshot, but  what most people want to know ... where do we stand.
    What is the road map !

2014 , Brad said .. games is short befor alpha, now we have 2017 and no News about alpha-start, maybe beta or game start.

what was the plan ? game launch 2020 ... maybe 2025 ? 

Please, give us Information about future, what will u do this year ,  and not from the past !

• VR Staff
    • 587 posts
    January 11, 2017 12:10 PM PST

Minnimix said:

First news in the new year .... about the past ;(

Sorry, but for me ... not really what i would like to read. Nice Screenshot, but  what most people want to know ... where do we stand.
    What is the road map !

2014 , Brad said .. games is short befor alpha, now we have 2017 and no News about alpha-start, maybe beta or game start.

what was the plan ? game launch 2020 ... maybe 2025 ? 

Please, give us Information about future, what will u do this year ,  and not from the past !

I totally hear you and understand where you are coming from.  But we're still building the team, have lots to do, and have to finish raising the money to build the team to the size it needs to be to complete the project.  There are just so many variables and I would hate to put down dates that, even if I believe in them today, turn out to be incorrect.  So beyond saying that I sincerely hope to have external testers in this year and then release next year, I can't get more concrete than that.  

• 432 posts
    January 11, 2017 12:46 PM PST

Hello all,

Great to be back! And I had a blast reading this newsletter. I read the whole thing out loud to my husband and we especially loved the part on Amberfaet. By the way, whoever wrote that part of the newsletter ... Brilliant wordcraft. The part where the Ravaging Lord himself walked up to the door and hesitated, then left, ...wow, I could SEE it in my mind!

Also for your number one spot (March Twitch Stream)

Well, let me tell you, when the stream went live and the Twitch channel erupted in cheers, many of us were in tears.

That was such a sweet thing for you to write and share with us. Its so hard to deliver something you are worried about. I'm so glad your hearts were filled by us the fans. We want you to succeed and we are so lucky to have you and your passions making such great progress! We will be with you all along the way!

Thanks a lot for a great newsletter!

-Todd & Jeff

• 781 posts
    January 11, 2017 12:50 PM PST

Welcome back Todd ! :)  Was wondering what the heck happend to ya , WB :) 

• 432 posts
    January 11, 2017 12:59 PM PST

Hi Kelem,

I got hit by a car. lol... I wanted to try to save money everywhere I could so I stopped my forum sub. But the holidays were nice to me and I got a $50 pledge.  Thanks Kelem :)  Happy I got to see you in the newsletter!!!! ~~why would you choose the snake!? Gross! XD 

-Todd

• 626 posts
    January 11, 2017 1:54 PM PST

Aradune said:

I totally hear you and understand where you are coming from.  But we're still building the team, have lots to do, and have to finish raising the money to build the team to the size it needs to be to complete the project.  There are just so many variables and I would hate to put down dates that, even if I believe in them today, turn out to be incorrect.  So beyond saying that I sincerely hope to have external testers in this year and then release next year, I can't get more concrete than that.  

"I've said too much" - haha, thanks for this even. Good luck and hope to see you achieve these "hopes"!

This post was edited by Reignborn at January 11, 2017 1:54 PM PST
    • 220 posts
    January 11, 2017 5:43 PM PST

Little tid bit of lore that I picked up and it made me go back to re-read the lore.

I had always thought the Ravaging Lord was conquering Reignfall during the deicide war, While Ossari was left to conquer Kingsreach.  The fact that The ravaging lord was at the Amberfaet door made me reread.  He was actually on Kingsreach for the first few years of the Deicide War 470-473. 

Knowledge is power! lol  

• 563 posts
    January 11, 2017 6:00 PM PST

Great stuff, love the info on Aberfaet, I can't wait to explore this amazing place! That enemy makes the Ogre look tiny!

I never would have thought your name meant that Kalem, would you kick people while you're a snake? :P

Welcome back to the forums TehTawd :) I'm glad your ok :D

This post was edited by Rachael at January 11, 2017 6:01 PM PST
    • 9115 posts
    January 11, 2017 7:10 PM PST

Bazgrim said:

Nice screenshots. Amberfaet's gonna be so sick.

Also, any idea when we'll get another class reveal? Seems like it's been a while ;)

Lol, we released Shaman last month in our December stream man! We are working our butts off but need a bit of time to get more improvements and a new class into the game then we will release it straight away as always ;)

I know you meant that as a tongue in cheek too but others may interpret it as legit concern and post it around the net, so these kinds of posts will always warrant a general statement to correct them for those who may not understand the sarcasm/joke/wink etc. behind them ;)

• 432 posts
    January 11, 2017 8:39 PM PST

Rachael said:

Welcome back to the forums TehTawd :) I'm glad your ok :D

Thanks Rachael. I missed you!

-Todd

• 9115 posts
    January 11, 2017 9:44 PM PST

lyrina said:

Great job mate ;)