Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

What is everyone going to be playing until Pantheon?

• 4 posts
    January 7, 2017 9:35 AM PST
    For me I'll be playing Path of Exile and Final Fantasy 3 & 4. I may start over in Pillars of Eternity and beat the DLC. I wanted to play EQ p99 but I feel like now would be a bad time to start. How about all of you?
    • 633 posts
    January 7, 2017 10:10 AM PST

I just started playing p99 myself, and will likely play it on and off while waiting.  I'm otherwise using my extra freetime working on creating a home media software package to use in my house, since I can't find one online that fits all my needs and is reliable (currently using Kodi, but its way too buggy to continue using).

This post was edited by kelenin at January 7, 2017 10:10 AM PST
    • 1778 posts
    January 7, 2017 10:13 AM PST

Still playing the new release of Skyrim. Maxed out 1 char and am bouncing back and forth between 2 other characters. I wish the combat was a bit deeper, but damn if the explorer in me just keeps coming back to this game over and over and over again.

• 595 posts
    January 7, 2017 11:02 AM PST

I'm still relatively active on P99.  Though admittedly, less so since the start of the holiday season (and fall in general is the busiest time of year for me at work).  Beyond that, Magic: The Gathering, both physically and digitally.

• 6 posts
    January 7, 2017 11:09 AM PST

Playing Vanguard, Disgaea 1 and 2, and alot of Civilization or Age of Empires.

• 563 posts
    January 7, 2017 7:11 PM PST

I'm currently playing Pokemon sun and Moon a lot right now (beat both), almost completed a full living dex in Sun all captured in luxury balls! :D Slowly working my way through FFXV, still haven't finished Deus ex Mankind divided (I suck at the game lol), I have been meaning to finish Mirrors Edge Catalyst and Star Ocean Integrity and Faithlessness, and I have to start The Last Guardian... I have way to many games on my docket right now :S

Then theres soon to be released Resident Evil 7, Horizon Zero Dawn, Persona 5, Mass Effect Andromeda

And then the announced God of War, Prey, Detroit: Become Human, Death Stranding.

So many games! (if you cant tell I'm a sony Fangirl! xD) I'm sure I missed some.

This post was edited by Rachael at January 9, 2017 10:16 AM PST
    • 13 posts
    January 7, 2017 7:42 PM PST

I have been playing FFXIV. It's not a bad game, it lacks the in-depth grouping aspect I am seeking in Pantheon, but it is a great filler until then. Plus it's Final Fantasy, the graphics/music/story are all fantastic. 

• 563 posts
    January 7, 2017 8:09 PM PST

stiffleon said:

I have been playing FFXIV. It's not a bad game, it lacks the in-depth grouping aspect I am seeking in Pantheon, but it is a great filler until then. Plus it's Final Fantasy, the graphics/music/story are all fantastic. 

While I did enjoy the game for a while I burn't out shortly after finishing Alexander, the game had an exceptional soundtrack! Ultima Weapons theme is one of the best boss themes I've ever heard and still listen to it out of game :D its so epic!

I have been thinking of renewing my sub and jumping back in to play something decent :S

This post was edited by Rachael at January 7, 2017 8:12 PM PST
    • 68 posts
    January 7, 2017 9:19 PM PST

I am currently playing star wars galaxies on one of the emulator's during my free time. 

• 1778 posts
    January 7, 2017 9:33 PM PST

I feel you on the too many games Rachael, especially when I have trouble putting down a game that essentially came out in 2009? Anyways Resident Evil 7 and Death Stranding are way up there for me. But honestly I have a few that I need to get to on xbo1, ps4, PC, and mobile. And Im still really struggling whether or not I can justify spending money on the the Nintendo system just so I can play a handful of flagship titles (chiefly Zelda).

• 563 posts
    January 7, 2017 11:50 PM PST

Amsai said:

I feel you on the too many games Rachael, especially when I have trouble putting down a game that essentially came out in 2009? Anyways Resident Evil 7 and Death Stranding are way up there for me. But honestly I have a few that I need to get to on xbo1, ps4, PC, and mobile. And Im still really struggling whether or not I can justify spending money on the the Nintendo system just so I can play a handful of flagship titles (chiefly Zelda).

If you mean the unpcoming switch, I feel you, I want this system bad but with nintendo's history of limited editions I think I might hold off for a zela/pokemon LE system :D Don't get me wrong I want to play Breath of the wild as much as the next person but if I can get a LE colsole out of it! OMG!

Like you said, do we have the time to even finish these titles?... As much of a year 2016-2017 was there were a lot of great titles. and even more to come OMG! GAMES!

• 1468 posts
    January 8, 2017 12:48 AM PST

I'll be playing Conan Exiles when it comes out on January 31st. It looks like a really fun game to play with friends and should be a great game to pass the time until Pantheon pre-alpha comes out. I'm quite looking forward to it to be honest.

• 68 posts
    January 8, 2017 1:45 AM PST

Cromulent said:

I'll be playing Conan Exiles when it comes out on January 31st. It looks like a really fun game to play with friends and should be a great game to pass the time until Pantheon pre-alpha comes out. I'm quite looking forward to it to be honest.

Let me know how that game is. I have been reading about it and it looks interesting.

• 432 posts
    January 14, 2017 11:27 PM PST

My husband and myself are in two raiding guilds in World of Warcraft, so I'm kind of stuck doing that. One group is some old friends, the other group are pretty hardchore and work on 'server first' boss kills a lot. What I have found is the only way to have a good time in WoW for me is to be raiding. Because then content is more difficult and you need other people to help ...or you die. 

if 'Terraria: Otherworld' comes out, i'll want to play that for sure.

-Todd

• 8 posts
    February 1, 2017 10:49 AM PST

I've currently been passing the time by playing WoW and raiding with my hunter. Very recently downloaded GW2 and play that when having a break from wow, i hope these can keep me entertained and since the moment i came across Pantheon all i have done mostly is watch the streams that are on Youtube over and over.

Iaediil

• 2886 posts
    February 1, 2017 10:51 AM PST

Recently got re-hooked on Skyrim. Probably won't keep me entertained for long enough, but it's something. It's a beautiful, masterfully-designed game... but a single player game will never suck me in as much as a multiplayer game. The friends are what keep me logging in.

This post was edited by Bazgrim at February 1, 2017 10:52 AM PST
    • 97 posts
    February 1, 2017 10:56 AM PST

I was playing Dragon Quest 7 with 100+ hours logged until I realized I missed a shard needed for the bonus dungeons which you can't go back and get later and nerd-raged at the game. Right now I'm playing Betrayal at Krondor, which is awesome and 100% free. Go find it if you've never played it. You'll need DOSbox, but it's suuuuuuch a good game

• 332 posts
    February 2, 2017 6:10 PM PST

Skyrim remastered, Civ 6 and Galactic Civilization 3 :) 

• 97 posts
    February 2, 2017 6:37 PM PST

I recently quit EQ, and am playing nothing right now.  I probably won't play any MMO's if I do play anything, it would probably be stuff like civ or master of orion

• 3016 posts
    February 5, 2017 1:41 PM PST

Well..I've been holding off til the last week or two,  couldn't stand it any more,  so am playing some Bejewelled 3 and Kingdoms of Amalur...(rpg)  get my reflexes back in shape, eye, hand coordination and my sense of environment and danger.   Gotta keep in shape ya know. :) *flexes brain*  hehehe

• 208 posts
    February 5, 2017 6:00 PM PST

Been playing Anarchy Online again. Just finally hit 200 on my main Metaphysicist. It only took 15 years. :p  ALeo been on an EVE break, but starting to get the itch again. Will be opening my accounts again soon.

• 126 posts
    February 6, 2017 7:17 AM PST

Got sucked into ESO with a couple of guildies. Rather half-heartedly, but I'm there just to have something to do. Was going a bit nutso and didn't want to jump back into Norrath. The longer I play, tho, the more I know, with a certainty, I don't care for quest-driven games. Artwork is phenom, tho!

• 2752 posts
    February 17, 2017 2:25 PM PST

Just started playing For Honor (PC). If anyone else has it and wants to play feel free to add me in UPlay - "Iksarian"

• 27 posts
    March 9, 2017 7:29 AM PST

Elysium WoW Private server has been a lot of fun. 

• March 10, 2017 6:58 AM PST

EQ progression server

a dabble here and there with CivIII, and even with HoMMIII