Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

MMORPG's "The Most Wanted MMOs of 2017"

• 32 posts
    December 29, 2016 6:56 AM PST

Has our beloved Pantheon as an entry on the 2nd page. :) 

The most wanted mmos of 2017

Although I am sincerely glad to see "us" all there, there isn't much info given on the game mechanics, (actually none) which I find a real shame. Can't tell if the author had contacts with the team here, but Pantheon has a lot of things to offer beside the wonderful experience of storyline and lore of the world. 

Anyway, once again warmest congratulations! :) 

Let the (spice) word of Pantheon flow! ;)

Sincerely

C.

• 9115 posts
    December 30, 2016 3:33 AM PST

Yes, it was good to see my friend :)

I have moved this to General Pantheon as only VR staff are allowed to post in News and Announcements, I leave this open so you folks can reply to big news/announcements but ask that you please do not create posts in this subforum. ;)

• 1434 posts
    December 30, 2016 4:55 AM PST

I thought the same thing when reading that article. The backstory is great, but people need to know what kind of game it is.

Pantheon is getting a fair amount of love in that thread, either way.

• 801 posts
    December 30, 2016 4:58 AM PST

OH is that topic ever misleading.

-MMorpg has taken small sandboxes to add to larger more open MMO's

We have very few being developed these days, so i guess mmorpg had no choice.

I have been noticing that, with thier game lists of the past 10 years. They all dont meet the traditional MMO's but added RPG games in the mix.

• 801 posts
    December 30, 2016 4:59 AM PST

Kilsin said:

Yes, it was good to see my friend :)

I have moved this to General Pantheon as only VR staff are allowed to post in News and Announcements, I leave this open so you folks can reply to big news/announcements but ask that you please do not create posts in this subforum. ;)

AH come on bud.... i wanted to add Happy New years to it...

Jking....