Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

What kind of Christmas present(s) do we want from VR?

• 249 posts
    December 24, 2016 7:18 PM PST
    Personally, i want more lore! And more info on a class or two. Specifically the Ranger!
    • 780 posts
    December 24, 2016 7:25 PM PST

I'd love more lore, but I vote for more class information as well.  When is the next reveal due?  Or is it pretty random?

• 36 posts
    December 24, 2016 7:34 PM PST

Hey guys, we held a little too much back, beta testing begins tomorrow.

Also, we added lore on the mainpage for level 1-10 content.

• 1778 posts
    December 24, 2016 7:41 PM PST

Bard at launch, or short of that a reveal that one of the current classes will be a support heavy class that doesnt use pets and isnt also a healer.

• 36 posts
    December 24, 2016 7:42 PM PST

Amsai said:

Bard at launch

I take back what I said.

• 1404 posts
    December 24, 2016 7:53 PM PST

As much as I want more, I think they already gave us a great Christmas Gift in the form of a Fantastic Stream. I think we should all return the gesture by each of us sending them an extra Ten $pot.

After all, Christmas is about GIVING, not Receiving isn't it.

• 316 posts
    December 25, 2016 12:23 AM PST

Amsai said:

a reveal that one of the current classes will be a support heavy class that doesnt use pets and isnt also a healer.

Enchanter? EQ ench sort of used pets, but not reeeaally...

• 15 posts
    December 25, 2016 6:39 AM PST

I'd LOVE some hi-res phone wallpapers. I'm sporting a janky one of the human art from the Races page.

• 1303 posts
    December 25, 2016 7:26 AM PST

What kind of Christmas present(s) do we want from VR?

My alpha invite and login information...

Barring that, Necro at launch :) 

This post was edited by Feyshtey at December 25, 2016 7:27 AM PST
    • 902 posts
    December 25, 2016 7:27 AM PST

I dont want much for christmas; just more lore, more class information, more race information, more mechanics information, more progress information, more skills information, more quest information, more faction information, more epic information, more guild information, more screen shots, more live action, more questions and more answers. Oh, if I cant have any of that, then just access to the game so I could find the answers out myself. :-)

Seriously though, I just want more of the same from VR, cheers guys. Merry Christmas!

This post was edited by chenzeme at December 25, 2016 7:28 AM PST
    • 2138 posts
    December 25, 2016 7:52 AM PST

Minimum PC spec requirements- to be followed by comments from the community some of which are Silicon Valley professionals on how they have cherried-out their systems or fiddled with small tweeks to get an awesome gaming platform so I can take the bits of information and see what I can do with the budget I am saving to build a PC for this game. :)

• 29 posts
    December 25, 2016 8:43 AM PST

Some link in my email for Alpha Download would rock . kkthx!

• 2419 posts
    December 25, 2016 9:38 AM PST

Yep, like everyone else, Alpha.  I want alpha.  Even if that Alpha means I have to spend the next couple of months only in 1 zone I will still log in every day just to make sure that one zone had no errors anywhere.

• 363 posts
    December 25, 2016 11:54 AM PST

A notification that VR has just secured financial backing from a non-industry source that will allow them to complete the game within the next year, bards included...but Gnomes have been dropped from the player race list. :P

• 1434 posts
    December 25, 2016 4:43 PM PST

From VR, I just want them to keep doing what they're doing. From Santa however, an investor or two wouldn't hurt.