Forums » Guild Recruitment

Hempire

• 137 posts
    December 22, 2016 1:56 PM PST

Hey Guys,

We are a small group of friends who have been playing MMO's for about 15 years, you may have seen us in EQOA, EQ2, Vanguard, and briefly in Rift. We're all very excited to be part of this and have been waiting for a game like Pantheon since our early days of gaming together. It's really such a breath of fresh air for all of us who have been alienated by the current state of MMO's. We'll be actively grouping, crafting, exploring, and overall just grinding to our heart's content. I'm the leader and a VIP member, so if you would like to join us drop your name here. I'll be monitoring the thread.

This post was edited by NEXTLEVL at December 22, 2016 4:34 PM PST
    • 137 posts
    March 8, 2017 6:40 PM PST

We now have a Cleric, Warrior, Enchanter, Shaman, Rogue, Ranger, and Wizard! Would love to see more join us!

• 5 posts
    March 20, 2017 5:44 PM PDT

Hey was just curious if you guys planned to raid any. Im looking for a guild thats going to raid a couple times a week and also start around 8 or 9 pm eastern time. i know for alpha and beta it wont make much of a differnce but id like to become part of a guild before the launch. Thanks for your time =)

• 137 posts
    March 20, 2017 6:11 PM PDT

Hey David, the answer to that is a resounding YES! We absolutely plan to raid as that content becomes available to us. As our raid force grows I expect us to raid three nights per week.

Edit: I forgot to ask, do you know which class you will be playing as your main or are you still undecided?

This post was edited by NEXTLEVL at March 20, 2017 6:13 PM PDT