Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

Real Life YOU ! :)

• 93 posts
    January 17, 2017 10:11 PM PST

Alright, here's me with two mates having a bevy and cigar celebrating the birth of my son.  This is from nearly 3 years ago. I'm on the left.

~~~ <()> ~~~
    Valor and virtue ride with me, my blade defends the helpless,
    my might upholds the weak, my words speak only truth,
    my wrath undoes the wicked!
    <~ Vaultarn Stormborn ~>

• 839 posts
    January 17, 2017 10:38 PM PST

Vaultarn said:

Alright, here's me with two mates having a bevy and cigar celebrating the birth of my son.  This is from nearly 3 years ago. I'm on the left.

~~~ <()> ~~~
    Valor and virtue ride with me, my blade defends the helpless,
    my might upholds the weak, my words speak only truth,
    my wrath undoes the wicked!
    <~ Vaultarn Stormborn ~>

Haha great shot, love the expressions!

Congrats for that day (3 years ago) mate!! You dont look as kiwi as your mates... Sure your not Aussie ;)

This post was edited by Hokanu at January 17, 2017 10:57 PM PST
    • 93 posts
    January 18, 2017 8:48 PM PST

Hokanu said:

Congrats for that day (3 years ago) mate!! You dont look as kiwi as your mates... Sure your not Aussie ;)

Thanks!

Haha!  :-)

Yea, pretty sure I'm not, although all my immediate family moved there, was close to following quite a few years back but didn't make the trip.

Happy new year Hokanu!

• 839 posts
    January 18, 2017 10:31 PM PST

Vaultarn said:

Hokanu said:

Thanks!

Haha!  :-)

Yea, pretty sure I'm not, although all my immediate family moved there, was close to following quite a few years back but didn't make the trip.

Happy new year Hokanu!

Haha!

And to you too mate!  Glad you could find the humor in my awful Australian nature!

Our best actors, singers, sports people all seem to come from NZ (then we say "naa i am pretty sure he/she was always aussie) you talented bunch of people!! ;)

We'll get you over here one day!!

• 44 posts
    January 19, 2017 4:47 PM PST

Hannar said:

Here's the group I roll with - including everyone because I know Brunt doesn't post frequently enough to do it on his own.

I'm on the far left with my wife -- and that's our daughter that always has to stand in the middle and look like she doesn't belong to us.  My wife was a fledgling cleric in EQ2 for a time, and my daughter doesn't know it yet but she has a copy of Pantheon pledged here as HannarKid.  We're easing her into nerd culture. 

That's Brunt and his lot otherwise.

I reference Hannar's post to introduce my family.  I am an infrequent poster, but I am usually lurking a couple times a week.  He's definately correct because the two little ones consume quite a bit of time.  The one cashed out is always sitting on my lap causing various typoss.  The one in the middle is my other child.  She is always convincing me to play Popseeko or Switchfoot videos.  My better half is the one that puts up with my oddities.  Including Hannar's clan, we make the perfect grouping party for all things related to Earth.  

**Edit to correct typos caused by the cashed out lap sitter.

This post was edited by Brunt at January 19, 2017 4:57 PM PST
    • 839 posts
    January 19, 2017 5:49 PM PST

Brunt said:

Hannar said:

Here's the group I roll with - including everyone because I know Brunt doesn't post frequently enough to do it on his own.

I'm on the far left with my wife -- and that's our daughter that always has to stand in the middle and look like she doesn't belong to us.  My wife was a fledgling cleric in EQ2 for a time, and my daughter doesn't know it yet but she has a copy of Pantheon pledged here as HannarKid.  We're easing her into nerd culture. 

That's Brunt and his lot otherwise.

I reference Hannar's post to introduce my family.  I am an infrequent poster, but I am usually lurking a couple times a week.  He's definately correct because the two little ones consume quite a bit of time.  The one cashed out is always sitting on my lap causing various typoss.  The one in the middle is my other child.  She is always convincing me to play Popseeko or Switchfoot videos.  My better half is the one that puts up with my oddities.  Including Hannar's clan, we make the perfect grouping party for all things related to Earth.  

**Edit to correct typos caused by the cashed out lap sitter.

Hey Hannar & Brunt! Great photo and looks like you will have your hands full!  Hopefully you're training them in the ways of Pantheon as your supporting classes!  ;)

Love this line " Including Hannar's clan, we make the perfect grouping party for all things related to Earth"

• 59 posts
    January 20, 2017 2:37 PM PST

Here is a goofy looking pic of me

http://imgur.com/eQHPFUx I could not get the upload a picture thing to work so i linked an imgur instead (mods if possible feel free to add the pic). 

Anyway!

Hi there! im Rikard (Richard) and i live in Sweden, like everyone else here im super hyped for Pantheon! 

Im rolling a Dark myr Dire lord, but then again i have to test the classes/races first but my gut tells me thats what i should roll!

PS: Nice to see everyone IRL pics!

Mod Edit: Added pic for Rikard.

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at January 20, 2017 4:44 PM PST
    • 363 posts
    January 21, 2017 9:52 PM PST

It's meeeeeee! What's up guys? Sorry bout the borders, pulled it from my facebook lol.