Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

Real Life YOU ! :)

• 781 posts
    December 20, 2016 4:04 PM PST

Memes.com       My soul's shadow behind me, yet she is always ahead of me ! :)   Her name is Missy :) 

This post was edited by Kelem at December 20, 2016 4:05 PM PST
    • 9115 posts
    December 21, 2016 1:53 AM PST

Nice Kelem, cool dogs man! What is the other ones name hiding over your other shoulder?

We actually had a real life picture thread but it was archived with everything else prior to 2015, so I am happy for this to start up again. :)

Forum Guidelines for anyone thinking of posting a picture they are not sure about: https://www.pantheonmmo.com/content/forums/topic/1595/pantheon-developer-forum-guidelines

• 1468 posts
    December 21, 2016 4:45 AM PST

I don't have a recent picture of myself but you can see a video of myself streaming on Twitch which has a web cam shot of my face :).

Mod Edit: Removed dead link and personal advertising.

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at January 11, 2017 7:43 PM PST
    • 188 posts
    December 21, 2016 5:56 AM PST

Here's the group I roll with - including everyone because I know Brunt doesn't post frequently enough to do it on his own.

I'm on the far left with my wife -- and that's our daughter that always has to stand in the middle and look like she doesn't belong to us.  My wife was a fledgling cleric in EQ2 for a time, and my daughter doesn't know it yet but she has a copy of Pantheon pledged here as HannarKid.  We're easing her into nerd culture. 

That's Brunt and his lot otherwise.

This post was edited by Hannar at December 21, 2016 5:58 AM PST
    • 781 posts
    December 21, 2016 3:52 PM PST

Kilsin said:

Nice Kelem, cool dogs man! What is the other ones name hiding over your other shoulder?

We actually had a real life picture thread but it was archived with everything else prior to 2015, so I am happy for this to start up again. :)

Forum Guidelines for anyone thinking of posting a picture they are not sure about: https://www.pantheonmmo.com/content/forums/topic/1595/pantheon-developer-forum-guidelines

haha, yeahI looked for it for the longest in the search funtion because I knew we had one before, couldn't find it so gave this another start :)  Hope to see more pics of this awesome gaming community !  Thank you for allowing personal pics Kilsin, very cool of you for sure ! :)  Also, my other partner in crime is Sade, she is my German Shepherd , Missy is my Pit :)  *Cheers ! :) 

Memes.com

• 781 posts
    December 21, 2016 3:53 PM PST

Beautiful Family Hannar :) 

• 188 posts
    January 9, 2017 4:33 PM PST

Thanks, Kelem - good looking pups!

• 432 posts
    January 11, 2017 1:09 PM PST

Yay I love this thread!

On the left is me, and my husband Jeff is on the right. This was taken a few days ago on the 6th of january which happens to be my birthday and our anniversary. Notice my awesome turtle necklace! 

Kilsin... *pause* BEN!!

You have to participate too! And peer pressure Brad to join in! We want to see our developers and their big smiles! No hiding JOPPA! Where's my istuulabro at?

-Todd 

• 781 posts
    January 11, 2017 1:15 PM PST

very nice pic Todd :)  Great smiles !

• 9115 posts
    January 11, 2017 7:45 PM PST

Kelem said:

Kilsin said:

haha, yeahI looked for it for the longest in the search funtion because I knew we had one before, couldn't find it so gave this another start :)  Hope to see more pics of this awesome gaming community !  Thank you for allowing personal pics Kilsin, very cool of you for sure ! :)  Also, my other partner in crime is Sade, she is my German Shepherd , Missy is my Pit :)  *Cheers ! :) 

Memes.com

Awesome man, thanks and no problem! They both look like awesome dogs :)

• 9115 posts
    January 11, 2017 7:47 PM PST

Nice pics folks, I recently formatted my PC so I will have to upload some recent ones soon™ :D

• 432 posts
    January 11, 2017 8:47 PM PST

*squints eyes*

likely story Ben ... liiiikely story.

j/k j/k, I'm just pickin' on you. Honestly I loved the transparency that Everquest Next had with their player base in terms of us 'seeing' the development team, their office, what they were eating, people being silly walking by offices. It was so fun and made me feel like I was a little closer to 'the magic'. Of course you don't have to post pictures if you don't want to. But it is highly encouraged and I guarantee you will earn brownie points with the community. The more we see of the pantheon crew, the better.

You get bonus points if you post up a picture with you and a turtle. BONUS POINTS!!

-Todd

• 9115 posts
    January 12, 2017 12:46 AM PST

tehtawd said:

*squints eyes*

likely story Ben ... liiiikely story.

j/k j/k, I'm just pickin' on you. Honestly I loved the transparency that Everquest Next had with their player base in terms of us 'seeing' the development team, their office, what they were eating, people being silly walking by offices. It was so fun and made me feel like I was a little closer to 'the magic'. Of course you don't have to post pictures if you don't want to. But it is highly encouraged and I guarantee you will earn brownie points with the community. The more we see of the pantheon crew, the better.

You get bonus points if you post up a picture with you and a turtle. BONUS POINTS!!

-Todd

You guys know what I look like!

I have been on a Brainbean video and Voices of Terminus on webcam, I just don't have anything on my PC or any spare turtles lying around lol :)

• 3016 posts
    January 12, 2017 11:25 AM PST

I dislike pics of myself..but might upload one..one day. :)

• 138 posts
    January 12, 2017 12:16 PM PST

I am not sure why I can't upload a photo... every time I try it says 'this is taking longer than usual.. and error may have occurred"... 

So, I changed my profile pic to one of myself.  If someone can tell me why I can't upload photos in the reply... I can probably find a pic with turtles.... LOVE TURTLES!!  My daughter has a Russian turtle!!

• 208 posts
    January 12, 2017 5:35 PM PST

Me with one of my favorite singers, Charlotte from Delain. :D

• 839 posts
    January 12, 2017 8:06 PM PST

On a bushwalk with my wife in Blue Mountains Sydney.. but she is behind the camera!

Possibly a tortise somewhere in the water but not likely...  :p

• 432 posts
    January 12, 2017 9:04 PM PST

RumorHasit said:

I am not sure why I can't upload a photo... every time I try it says 'this is taking longer than usual.. and error may have occurred"... 

So, I changed my profile pic to one of myself.  If someone can tell me why I can't upload photos in the reply... I can probably find a pic with turtles.... LOVE TURTLES!!  My daughter has a Russian turtle!!

Thats so cool! I'm glad I found another turtle/tortoise enthusiest! 

-Todd

• 432 posts
    January 12, 2017 9:11 PM PST

Omg it was right behind that rock! Bonus points for Hokanu!

-Todd

• 781 posts
    January 12, 2017 10:19 PM PST

Wow, guys great pics !  So awesome to put some faces to screen names !  Thx guys ! 

• 839 posts
    January 12, 2017 10:29 PM PST

tehtawd said:

Omg it was right behind that rock! Bonus points for Hokanu!

-Todd

ROFL!!!! Love it and nailed it being a tortise in that kind of environment not a turtle :)

• 9115 posts
    January 13, 2017 1:13 AM PST

Haha, nice guys! :)

• 159 posts
    January 13, 2017 5:15 PM PST

May as well...

• 160 posts
    January 16, 2017 1:29 AM PST

It won't let me upload, so you'll just have to settle for my avatar.

• 839 posts
    January 16, 2017 2:28 PM PST

corpserunner said:

It won't let me upload, so you'll just have to settle for my avatar.

Hey Corpse!

You have to use the source link of the picture from a page like facebook, then use the insert/edit image button and paste the source in there :)