Forums » News and Announcements

Pantheon - Shaman Gameplay - Dec 9 Stream ft. CohhCarnage

• 9115 posts
    December 12, 2016 3:50 AM PST

Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen Shaman Gameplay - Dec 2016 Stream ft. CohhCarnage (3 hrs long)

What was your favorite part of the stream? http://bit.ly/2hkVI4f

• 626 posts
    December 12, 2016 6:23 AM PST

I gotta say watching your 4 pixel figure and torch run around on the ground from the top of the map was just awesome. I may need a bigger PC to take better advantage of this game :)! Also seeing skills such as jumping, and climbing being a major part of a raid adds so much to the game IMO. 

All in all, I was sad to see it only be 3 1/2 hrs long :). Can't wait to jump into the game and explore. Keep up the great work!

• 186 posts
    December 12, 2016 7:34 AM PST

Watching the Archai jump off the cliff at the end, and seeing him ping pong off the rock face. 

• 2886 posts
    December 12, 2016 8:04 AM PST

VitaKorp3n said:

Watching the Archai jump off the cliff at the end, and seeing him ping pong off the rock face. 

yup and just before that, he typed "anyone want spirit of joppa for a good hump?" LOL

• 47 posts
    December 12, 2016 8:04 AM PST
    No doubt, your dance moves.

Also liked seeing the example of having to acclimate to temperatures and invest in being able to reach a high end crafting trainer. I love crafting and think I'll really enjoy that.

And seeing a couple of boss fights is never a bad thing
    • 47 posts
    December 12, 2016 8:08 AM PST

VitaKorp3n said:

LOL. Assuming there is an auto-run feature, im sure I'll be doing plenty of that. Worst corpse runs ever haha

• 429 posts
    December 12, 2016 8:29 AM PST

watching Kabanter kill the boss ( such a good pet ) :)

• 781 posts
    December 12, 2016 2:44 PM PST

Being able to see the world from different views throughout the whole game was totally awesome for me !  :)  You guys have done just an outstanding job on bringing the world of Terminus to life.  The different climates was great.  Outstanding ! :)  Hats off to you guys!

• 294 posts
    December 12, 2016 3:57 PM PST

The scenery was awesome, especially for how early the game is in developement. I seriously enjoyed watching the struggle to keep people healed while they talked, not completely paying attention to the fact that they were, at times, getting their butts kicked.

• 9115 posts
    December 12, 2016 4:22 PM PST

I am so glad you folks liked it, watching it back myself there were a few funny moments thatI didn't even realize happened and I was right there! lol :)

• 73 posts
    December 13, 2016 12:44 AM PST

Finally watched all three videos of the stream with Cohh. Just wanted to say everything is looking great. For what it's worth I'm very impressed and can't wait until release, you guys are doing awesome.

• 9115 posts
    December 13, 2016 3:31 AM PST

VicNuggets said:

Finally watched all three videos of the stream with Cohh. Just wanted to say everything is looking great. For what it's worth I'm very impressed and can't wait until release, you guys are doing awesome.

That ios great to hear Vic, thanks! Did you check the link in my original post, it is the full gameplay fo the Shaman from our stream :)

• 2886 posts
    December 13, 2016 3:47 AM PST

I have now watched the stream 4 times all the way through. Yup, that's like 13 hours worth lol. I can't get enough. I wanna play!

• 3 posts
    December 13, 2016 4:56 AM PST

My favorite part was Kilsin as a 4pixel character at zone in. The whole design of that zone was really awesome.

https://youtu.be/VO3MuXT7GrU?t=2h39m56s

Anyway, the bad part that is it will still take quite some time till alpha. But that's your fault releasing such teasing streams.
    Keep up your good work and take your time I will check back from time to time. Don't want to get burned out though so I will consume Pantheon in small doses. ;)

• 10 posts
    December 13, 2016 6:22 AM PST
    I love the simple fact you invited CohhCarnage to the stream. I've been a follower of Cohh for a couple years now and would not even known about this game if it was not for him. I am now a cohort pledger, and can't wait for the game. Keep up the great work! It looks amazing. You guys have done a tremendous job on bringing this together, I have already planned to take a month off work to play this when I hear a launch date.
    • 595 posts
    December 13, 2016 9:07 AM PST

Reyiku said: I love the simple fact you invited CohhCarnage to the stream. I've been a follower of Cohh for a couple years now and would not even known about this game if it was not for him. I am now a cohort pledger, and can't wait for the game. Keep up the great work! It looks amazing. You guys have done a tremendous job on bringing this together, I have already planned to take a month off work to play this when I hear a launch date.

This is incredible.  Great to have you with us @Reyiku :D

• 24 posts
    December 13, 2016 1:42 PM PST

Reyiku said: I love the simple fact you invited CohhCarnage to the stream. I've been a follower of Cohh for a couple years now and would not even known about this game if it was not for him. I am now a cohort pledger, and can't wait for the game. Keep up the great work! It looks amazing. You guys have done a tremendous job on bringing this together, I have already planned to take a month off work to play this when I hear a launch date.

Wow! so awesome to see that the new stream got the word out :) Glad to have you with us Reyiku. I hope many more come aboard and the community grows as much as possible.

• 9115 posts
    December 13, 2016 4:56 PM PST

Anthur said:

My favorite part was Kilsin as a 4pixel character at zone in. The whole design of that zone was really awesome.

https://youtu.be/VO3MuXT7GrU?t=2h39m56s

Anyway, the bad part that is it will still take quite some time till alpha. But that's your fault releasing such teasing streams.
    Keep up your good work and take your time I will check back from time to time. Don't want to get burned out though so I will consume Pantheon in small doses. ;)

That was really fun, I didn't even know we could see that far! :)

• 9115 posts
    December 13, 2016 4:57 PM PST

That is great to hear, Reyiku, I am glad you found us! Welcome to the community :)

• 781 posts
    December 13, 2016 9:41 PM PST

Welcome Reyiku :) 

• 10 posts
    December 14, 2016 5:03 AM PST
    Thanks guys. I've been part of the community for a couple months, but I was just giving credit to Cohh as it was because of him that I found Pantheon. I was a long time EQ1/2 player and love where this is going. The more I see, the more I want to contribute.
    • 68 posts
    December 15, 2016 4:57 AM PST

Saicred said:

I gotta say watching your 4 pixel figure and torch run around on the ground from the top of the map was just awesome. I may need a bigger PC to take better advantage of this game :)! Also seeing skills such as jumping, and climbing being a major part of a raid adds so much to the game IMO. 

All in all, I was sad to see it only be 3 1/2 hrs long :). Can't wait to jump into the game and explore. Keep up the great work!

I built a new PC just for this game! Took advantage of the cyber Monday sales to get two EVGA GTX 1080. I am ready!!!

• 69 posts
    December 15, 2016 11:04 AM PST

JoshuaLLFE said:

I built a new PC just for this game! Took advantage of the cyber Monday sales to get two EVGA GTX 1080. I am ready!!!

LOL - I also built a rig just for Pantheon...

• 106 posts
    December 15, 2016 3:57 PM PST

Hey folks. Favorite part? Not sure yet lol. But what an awsome stream. For now I would say the environment, the graphics looks great. Lets see how my system will handle this when it comes out lol. Characters look very good. Would like to see one thing...that is hear some of the actuale in game sounds and noise for more then few seconds. Maybe set aside next stream with some ingame sounds, mobs, environments, spells etc for few minutes, in combat and out of combat. I know i hear some background sound just not much. Again awsome stream. Cant wait for the next one. Great job folks.

• 2 posts
    December 18, 2016 7:40 PM PST
    Game looks absolutely amazing. Im a long time EQ1 vet, Cohh supporter and a pledge to this game. I can not wait to start Alpha testing on my new ibuypower PC.

Best part of stream was the definitely seeing how much hard work and dedication is starting to pay off. I will be playing a Cleric and this was very very much what I wanted. Thanks Devs.