Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Pantheon Stream #3 Summary w/ timestamp links by NickHotS

• 40 posts
    December 11, 2016 10:00 PM PST

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1evojgGDdaCr3F_xKdwMACZgd9vphRrfFVMcRNrwqBWs/edit#

I'm sorry if this was already posted or is in the wrong category.  Feel free to delete or to move if you need to, Ben.

Thanks.

• 595 posts
    December 11, 2016 10:24 PM PST

Very nicely done.  Thanks for putting this all together in one place.

• 40 posts
    December 11, 2016 11:52 PM PST

Nikademis said:

Very nicely done.  Thanks for putting this all together in one place.

I did not put it together/cannot take credit for that.  It's from a Reddit thread. If you want to thank whoever made it, they are in the MMORPG section of Reddit.

I'm only sharing the info on here since I found it nice to have it all in one place.  I should of given the person credit when I posted that.  I just figured that it might of been posted already and would be deleted but that's no excuse.  I'm sorry about that and whoever's hard work this was, I thanked you on Reddit but thank you on here as well because you're likely on the forums.  I was not trying to steal your work.

• 9115 posts
    December 12, 2016 1:32 AM PST

Thanks Patrick, it is fine to stay here as it relates to General Pantheon and the stream but I renamed the thread to accurately describe the doc and give credit to the author, NickHotS who is a community member :)

Brad and I have shared this across Twitter and FB when he first released it too, so it has been distributed across the internet as it rightfully should, it's a great doc with a lot of work put into it :)

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at December 12, 2016 1:34 AM PST
    • 40 posts
    December 12, 2016 2:19 AM PST

Thanks, Kilsin.  I didn't know who he was on here.  I did not try to steal credit as you can see. I posted that it was not ''my document'' and where to find the person on Reddit ...but I still feel better having his name in the title for credit since you knew who it was from.

Thanks NickHotS!

• 9115 posts
    December 12, 2016 3:55 AM PST

patrick83 said:

Thanks, Kilsin.  I didn't know who he was on here.  I did not try to steal credit as you can see. I posted that it was not ''my document'' and where to find the person on Reddit ...but I still feel better having his name in the title for credit since you knew who it was from.

Thanks NickHotS!

I would never have thought you were trying to take credit, I appreciate you posting it, thank you :)

• 69 posts
    December 12, 2016 6:30 AM PST

BZ! Awesome work on that!