Forums » Store Questions & Feedback

Knight's Pledge?

• 1 posts
    December 11, 2016 1:50 PM PST

Hi there!

According to my pledge level, I am at the Knight's Pledge - $100 level. However, I can't find any reference to the Knight's Pledge anywhere on the website and what rewards I will receive. Thanks!

EDIT: Just had my question answered through email support:

KNIGHT'S PLEDGE $100
    2 Digital copies of the game
    Alpha access
    Beta access
    Early name reservation
    Additional character slot
    Game Title: Pantheon Explorer
    Stack of Minor Illusion Flasks
    Explorer's Backpack
    Tunic of the Ages
    Keepsake Vanity Pet

This post was edited by symon at December 11, 2016 3:03 PM PST
    • 7173 posts
    December 11, 2016 5:31 PM PST

Hi Symon,

Yes, we recently removed the Knight's pledge and replaced it with the Keeper's Pledge minus a few changes. I am glad you found what you were looking for :)

• 5 posts
    December 19, 2016 10:03 PM PST

Thank you Symon for posting it! I have been trying to find it myself.

I had a question about the Early Access though, and what it means. I am assuming (or what I am use to I suppose) is that its a "head start" when the game launches. Those that bought those pledges or packages get so many days before others? Or does it just mean the Alpha and the Beta testing. Other forums show that is designed to save your name, but I wasn't sure about anything else. Does anyone know? And I don't think the Knights Pledge included that. Maybe it did.. *shrug*

Sorry if this is somewhere else and I am just a little slow :)

• 7173 posts
    December 20, 2016 12:58 AM PST

saytena said:

I had a question about the Early Access though, and what it means. I am assuming (or what I am use to I suppose) is that its a "head start" when the game launches. Those that bought those pledges or packages get so many days before others? Or does it just mean the Alpha and the Beta testing. Other forums show that is designed to save your name, but I wasn't sure about anything else. Does anyone know? And I don't think the Knights Pledge included that. Maybe it did.. *shrug*

We don't have "early Access" with any of the pledges, there are 3 different testing phases, 1) Pre-Alpha, 2) Alpha, 3) Beta in that order (some will have multiple stages) and everyone will start on the same day at level 1 for release. :)

The early name reservation will be activated most likely towards the end of testing and closer to the release date, we will give you instructions on how to do that when the time comes closer. I hope this helped to answer some of your questions :)

• 1100 posts
    December 20, 2016 8:40 AM PST

Kilsin said:

saytena said:

We don't have "early Access" with any of the pledges, there are 3 different testing phases, 1) Pre-Alpha, 2) Alpha, 3) Beta in that order (some will have multiple stages) and everyone will start on the same day at level 1 for release. :)

The early name reservation will be activated most likely towards the end of testing and closer to the release date, we will give you instructions on how to do that when the time comes closer. I hope this helped to answer some of your questions :)

I think whats meant here is that when you click "join" under the champion and VIP pledge discriptions at the very top of the page it states "Full Game + Early Access" and is probably confusing people.

I had a discussion on the Cohh stream with someone asking about early access and I tried explaining there would be none but they would not believe me as it stated "early access" on the pledge page.

That might need to be changed to say "alpha"/"pre-alpha" access instead (respectivly) :)

This post was edited by Rachael at December 20, 2016 8:41 AM PST
    • 2377 posts
    December 20, 2016 9:05 AM PST

Rachael said:

Kilsin said:

saytena said:

I think whats meant here is that when you click "join" under the champion and VIP pledge discriptions at the very top of the page it states "Full Game + Early Access" and is probably confusing people.

I had a discussion on the Cohh stream with someone asking about early access and I tried explaining there would be none but they would not believe me as it stated "early access" on the pledge page.

That might need to be changed to say "alpha"/"pre-alpha" access instead (respectivly) :)

Agreed. The term is very misleading

• 7173 posts
    December 21, 2016 2:10 AM PST

Rachael said:

Kilsin said:

saytena said:

Thank you for the clarification, I wasn't aware that it had been changed to say that, I will speak to the team and sort it out :)

• 7173 posts
    December 21, 2016 3:36 AM PST

The changes are live, hopefully, they better explain the pledges and the testing levels associated with them, thank you again for bringing it to my attention, Rachael :)

• 1100 posts
    December 24, 2016 11:01 AM PST

Kilsin said:

The changes are live, hopefully, they better explain the pledges and the testing levels associated with them, thank you again for bringing it to my attention, Rachael :)

Glad to have helped even if in such a small way :D

• 13 posts
    March 26, 2017 12:19 PM PDT
    I pledged so long ago I couldn't remember what I got with Knights either. Glad I found this post. I wasn't sure if I was just getting in beta or if I had alpha access to. Now that I know, and now that I finally had the time to sit down and watch the stream with Cohh, all I can say is I'm super pumped to get in on the action!
    • 45 posts
    September 30, 2017 2:43 AM PDT

Glad this post is still fresh. Helped me recall what I signed up for.

• 26 posts
    October 12, 2017 9:41 AM PDT

symon said:

Hi there!

According to my pledge level, I am at the Knight's Pledge - $100 level. However, I can't find any reference to the Knight's Pledge anywhere on the website and what rewards I will receive. Thanks!

KNIGHT'S PLEDGE $100
    Alpha access
    Beta access
    Early name reservation
    Explorer's Backpack
    Tunic of the Ages
    Keepsake Vanity Pet

on a side note: don’t see the Taurokian Warmount listed, was that removed from this level pledge?

other question is, did the funds from KS back in 2014 process? 

My KS review pledge page says “ your pledge was canceled or the creator canceled the project be for the deadline”

But I show as a backer, but I honestly don’t recall the funds being used. Not sure where I stand currently.

• 2377 posts
    October 12, 2017 10:19 AM PDT

Borneheld said:

symon said:

Hi there!

KNIGHT'S PLEDGE $100
    Alpha access
    Beta access
    Early name reservation
    Explorer's Backpack
    Tunic of the Ages
    Keepsake Vanity Pet

on a side note: don’t see the Taurokian Warmount listed, was that removed from this level pledge?

My KS review pledge page says “ your pledge was canceled or the creator canceled the project be for the deadline”

But I show as a backer, but I honestly don’t recall the funds being used. Not sure where I stand currently.

Yes and no, many pledges were changed during the transition from Kickstarter to pantheonrotf.com. So the Knight's Pledge from KS is not the same as the Knight's Pledge that was introduced with the post-KS website. However, original KS pledges will still be honored. What you get depends on when you pledged.

In short, KS funds are only processed if the campaign is successful. However, it still may show you as a backer if you pledged during the campaign. According to Kilsin, "The original Kickstarter page displays your pledge here if you have a transferable email as proofhttps://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1588672538/pantheon-rise-of-the-fallen" That site also states that "For Kickstarter pledgers, nothing has been charged to you, so please feel free to resubmit your pledges at the post-Kickstarter site." If you have any questions about your account, feel free to contact support here: https://www.pantheonmmo.com/support/

This post was edited by Bazgrim at October 12, 2017 10:23 AM PDT
    • 7173 posts
    October 12, 2017 6:22 PM PDT

Bazgrim said:

Borneheld said:

symon said:

Hi there!

KNIGHT'S PLEDGE $100
    Alpha access
    Beta access
    Early name reservation
    Explorer's Backpack
    Tunic of the Ages
    Keepsake Vanity Pet

Yes and no, many pledges were changed during the transition from Kickstarter to pantheonrotf.com. So the Knight's Pledge from KS is not the same as the Knight's Pledge that was introduced with the post-KS website. However, original KS pledges will still be honored. What you get depends on when you pledged.

In short, KS funds are only processed if the campaign is successful. However, it still may show you as a backer if you pledged during the campaign. According to Kilsin, "The original Kickstarter page displays your pledge here if you have a transferable email as proofhttps://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1588672538/pantheon-rise-of-the-fallen" That site also states that "For Kickstarter pledgers, nothing has been charged to you, so please feel free to resubmit your pledges at the post-Kickstarter site." If you have any questions about your account, feel free to contact support here: https://www.pantheonmmo.com/support/

Thanks Baz, that is correct.

If you backed the KS campaign you were not charged anything, nothing carries over to our website, you will need to purchase a pledge to make that transition over. Some of the early backers got in and grabbed some cool rewards but over time we have had to rework our pledges to better suit the company and the game and therefore only the ones on display currently are available for purchase, old KS transactions stopped being honours a couple of years ago.