Forums » News and Announcements

Tune in on Friday 11am for our Twitch stream ft CohhCarnage

• 430 posts
    December 9, 2016 2:50 PM PST

Fantastic twitch stream almost 4 hours , icy caves looked spectacular . next time make it 8 hours could have watched everyone in the icy caves all day .. Great work :)

• 104 posts
    December 9, 2016 2:51 PM PST

Awesome stream! When's the next stream? :-D

• 595 posts
    December 9, 2016 3:03 PM PST

VR...TAKE ALL OF MY MONEY!!!!

• 221 posts
    December 9, 2016 3:06 PM PST

Nice to see all the hard work being so well received.  Keep up the good work guys. 

• 243 posts
    December 9, 2016 3:07 PM PST

Nikademis said:

VR...TAKE ALL OF MY MONEY!!!!

Seriously Nik, I totally agree.  It looks fantastic you guys, great stream and great progress.

• 26 posts
    December 9, 2016 3:14 PM PST

Stream was awesome, really nice to see race models, Archai and gnome looked really good and very unique. The world felt great and I particularly liked the last area, the verticality and climbing gave a real sense of adventure. The dungeon itself reminded me alot of AoC but with a classic everquest feel. keep up the great work and I can't wait to get into some alpha testing to experience the game.

• 595 posts
    December 9, 2016 3:26 PM PST

Here's part one from Cohh's stream.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-VljOeRfis

• 9115 posts
    December 9, 2016 3:34 PM PST

We are so glad you folks liked the stream! It was great to show off all of our progress again! :)

• 186 posts
    December 9, 2016 4:02 PM PST

That was very well done, particularly loved that ice ice area, too cold, i mean cool... I mean Great job!

• 363 posts
    December 9, 2016 4:22 PM PST

The environment was extremely well done. The animations better than before. The combat seemed more fluid, certainly better done than the last stream. Well done, team...well done!

• 1434 posts
    December 9, 2016 4:22 PM PST

Nikademis said:

I have very few words.  Blown away - utterly blown away.

I am too. I'm pretty critical, but really this was more than what I was expecting. I watched the previous streams multiple times, and did not anticipate this quality or amount of progress.

Great job guys.

• 25 posts
    December 9, 2016 4:24 PM PST

Nice Twitch today.I was able to tune it for 10 mins, and just review it. Good job guys!

• 668 posts
    December 9, 2016 5:18 PM PST

Was just watching Voices of Terminus stream since I could not watch live stream...  

I am absolutely amazed how much improvement this stream has versus the last one.  The environmental detail with terrain, built structures and mobs were mind blowing!  Then take in the off lighting effects (good example is the torches reflecting off the ice).  Seeing the world encounter, the scale seemed to create wonder and objects were brilliantly placed to create a believable world.

I have no doubt now we are looking at a majorly successful game in the future.  They have a long ways to go, but now I can imagine what kind of work can get done until Alpha launches.  Hard to wait after being teased but the hype is completely real!

Absolutely great job VR Team!!

• 39 posts
    December 9, 2016 5:25 PM PST

Sorry I could not be there live, I had a good excuse, 47th birthday lunch. Tried to juggle sched but hot chick won over video games. Watching the replay now looks good. I'll be ordering a new video card soon just for the game. 

• 44 posts
    December 9, 2016 7:37 PM PST

Just curious - Can we get the specs of the computers that were used on the stream?

• 644 posts
    December 9, 2016 8:21 PM PST

Just watched both parts of Youtube......so very cool.....I loved the reflective icy surface graphics and everything I saw.

• 1404 posts
    December 9, 2016 9:58 PM PST

Ok I'm pretty sure you folks only made it that good to make me forget about the bent legs and pit rashes!

Seriously though that was above and beyond anything I even emagined it would be. Very Very good show, Very good idea to have CohhCarnage stream it as well. Kudo's VR

Well Played!!

• 249 posts
    December 9, 2016 11:09 PM PST
    Sweet mary mother of god. My patience will be tested, but when Pantheon is released it will be so worth it!! Amazing job guys. Im blown away. I WANT TO EXPLORE
    • 188 posts
    December 10, 2016 4:32 AM PST

Brunt said:

Just curious - Can we get the specs of the computers that were used on the stream?

Here are the specs from Cohh's computer.

• 264 posts
    December 10, 2016 6:58 AM PST

The hard work put in by everybody at VR is really beginning to show. That was the Cats Ass right there, as we say at work when a person or people fabricate an excellent Item. 

Brad made some good points about using resources in the places that really matter, and it shows. I am also blown away; So much to see and learn in that demonstration, it has to be watched a few times.

VR is the Cats Ass !

Brad and company each get a Gold Star today :) 

This post was edited by Skycaster at December 10, 2016 6:59 AM PST
    • 12 posts
    December 10, 2016 7:36 AM PST

So i got to sneak the whole thing at work.  What a great way to spend a Friday : )  I want to thank Brand and the Team for the efforts to create a game that will push the envelope and bring back so much of what is missed from the past in MMOs.  Glad to be supporting this effort as i can.  I await the coming days and more twitche feeds.

Thank you all and Merry Christmas!

Nikua

• 2886 posts
    December 10, 2016 8:31 AM PST

My favorite part:

"Kagrik says, 'anyone want spirit of joppa for a good hump?"

LOL jk

I still can't get over how delicious that whole stream was...

• 21 posts
    December 10, 2016 10:09 AM PST

woulndt load on the twitch thing

will try searching Youtube

Grats Vash on 47th Bday..... My 47th was the 8th  :)

• 3 posts
    December 10, 2016 12:07 PM PST
    Made it halfway through before passing out. The progress looks incredible. Haven't been excited about a game like this since '99. ;)
    • 37 posts
    December 10, 2016 1:18 PM PST

Fantastic steam! Time flew by just like it did back in the EQ days!