December 7, 2016 5:49 AM PST

December's Newsletter is hot off the press, check it out here:

https://www.pantheonmmo.com/newsletter/2016_december_intro/

• 626 posts
    December 7, 2016 5:53 AM PST

Spirit wolf pet! :)

• 46 posts
    December 7, 2016 6:11 AM PST

Awesome, I can't wait to watch the stream!

• 91 posts
    December 7, 2016 6:16 AM PST

The german translated Version is also online now :)

http://forum.pantheonriseofthefallen.de/viewtopic.php?p=539#p539

• 151 posts
    December 7, 2016 6:23 AM PST

I love the story and all the nuggets of info tucked in there!!

• 1778 posts
    December 7, 2016 7:55 AM PST

December's Newsletter and upcoming stream are looking to make this a great burst of info. Great story for Shaman, loving the support angle.

As far as a race Im looking forward to? Im very pleased there will be a gnome character model too.

Good stuff Evoras........ even though you are a filthy Gnome hater.

• 429 posts
    December 7, 2016 8:12 AM PST

looking forward to this for sure / Archai shaman :)

would be great to have dark myr shaman as well :)

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at December 7, 2016 4:13 PM PST
    • 2886 posts
    December 7, 2016 8:13 AM PST

Oh man, Archai and Gnomes too?? This is getting real!

P.S. I love this newsletter, but when the time comes to do the next revisions of the models/animations, can we please tone down the amount of freaking BRIGHT red in the spirit wolf's mouth? it's a little distracting lol thanks

• 595 posts
    December 7, 2016 9:21 AM PST

Great read ;)  So much info.  Things really feel like they're coming together.

Wow, and this stream!  Friday can't get here soon enough!

• 93 posts
    December 7, 2016 10:08 AM PST

gnomes.... yes.

• 1778 posts
    December 7, 2016 10:29 AM PST
    To my knowledge the first official (even if it could change) info for race/class restrictions. Wouldn't mind hearing initial plan for other races as well devs :)
    • 105 posts
    December 7, 2016 12:52 PM PST

Gnomes!

Gnomes!

Gnomes!

Gnomes!

• 200 posts
    December 7, 2016 1:19 PM PST

Marilee said:

Gnomes!

Gnomes!

Gnomes!

Gnomes!

I'm a lil confused on what you are excited about :D 

All kidding aside, I am pumped to see them as well given I've always played short races

This post was edited by Warben at December 7, 2016 1:21 PM PST
    • 1778 posts
    December 7, 2016 2:45 PM PST

If you have questions on all things Gnomish, its probably best to refer to the Gnominomicon. Take caution though, its not uncommon for certain publications to randomly blow up. ^.~

• 1095 posts
    December 7, 2016 3:10 PM PST

Nice pic, red in wolf's mouth is a bit much for when the whole body is translucent. Love the armor look, boots on the Ogre.

Good job

• 9115 posts
    December 7, 2016 4:19 PM PST

This is the first iteration of a work in progress, judging it now is like judging your car while it is still being built in the factory and saying it isn't road worthy yet, the wolves mouth is too red, the shield is velcroed to his arm and he has kung-fu grip on the mace haha, we laughed at it too but didn't have time to change it prior to the client update/screenshot but like everything else, it is a work in progress and will change but it is either keep it to ourselves and not post an update until it is polished or post these updates with imperfections to show you our progress, we choose to show you but this is far from the final forms ;)

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at December 7, 2016 4:20 PM PST
    • 839 posts
    December 7, 2016 4:23 PM PST

Kilsin said:

This is the first iteration of a work in progress, judging it now is like judging your car while it is still being built in the factory and saying it isn't road worthy yet, the wolves mouth is too red, the shield is velcroed to his arm and he has kung-fu grip on the mace haha, we laughed at it too but didn't have time to change it prior to the client update/screenshot but like everything else, it is a work in progress and will change but it is either keep it to ourselves and not post an update until it is polished or post these updates with imperfections to show you our progress, we choose to show you so go easy on the critiquing and passing judgement on unfinished work as this is far from the final forms ;)

I did feel bad mentioning the shield the other day as i knew it was early on but at the same time i thought you never know, sometimes when there is so much to be done some finer details can sometimes be missed, but.. its great to hear you guys see all these things and its just life of an early version! :)

Cheers for the heads up matey and apologies if any of my comments came across more negative than a friendly heads up!

• 1095 posts
    December 7, 2016 5:17 PM PST

Kilsin said:

This is the first iteration of a work in progress, judging it now is like judging your car while it is still being built in the factory and saying it isn't road worthy yet, the wolves mouth is too red, the shield is velcroed to his arm and he has kung-fu grip on the mace haha, we laughed at it too but didn't have time to change it prior to the client update/screenshot but like everything else, it is a work in progress and will change but it is either keep it to ourselves and not post an update until it is polished or post these updates with imperfections to show you our progress, we choose to show you but this is far from the final forms ;)

I think we all know this, was just some feedback. I don't think you can say we are judging this but more or less we see a picture and offer feedback.

Since there are no posts in the locked sections that people pay for, like asking for feedback on stuff, you get it here and its public and then you have to come in and make a post about it.

So we are not being negative of the work but offering feedback as there is no other place to do so because the testers(paying people) haven't been involved yet.

I think it looks great for the stage so good job to everyone.

This post was edited by Aich at December 7, 2016 5:20 PM PST
    • 13 posts
    December 7, 2016 11:26 PM PST

Kilsin said:

Not sure if it's just me, but when I click on the View the full newsletter in your browser link in the email version of the newsletter; it takes me to the August newsletter.

• 9115 posts
    December 8, 2016 12:53 AM PST

Hokanu said:

Kilsin said:

This is the first iteration of a work in progress, judging it now is like judging your car while it is still being built in the factory and saying it isn't road worthy yet, the wolves mouth is too red, the shield is velcroed to his arm and he has kung-fu grip on the mace haha, we laughed at it too but didn't have time to change it prior to the client update/screenshot but like everything else, it is a work in progress and will change but it is either keep it to ourselves and not post an update until it is polished or post these updates with imperfections to show you our progress, we choose to show you so go easy on the critiquing and passing judgement on unfinished work as this is far from the final forms ;)

I did feel bad mentioning the shield the other day as i knew it was early on but at the same time i thought you never know, sometimes when there is so much to be done some finer details can sometimes be missed, but.. its great to hear you guys see all these things and its just life of an early version! :)

Cheers for the heads up matey and apologies if any of my comments came across more negative than a friendly heads up!

Oh no hard feelings at all mate, we expect it but I just wanted to make it clear we knew and that it will change, some people take it as final form if we don't do the usual disclaimer and my posts are more for general viewing for everyone that reads and doesn't post, so they get the correct information ;)

• 9115 posts
    December 8, 2016 12:57 AM PST

Aich said:

Kilsin said:

I think we all know this, was just some feedback. I don't think you can say we are judging this but more or less we see a picture and offer feedback.

Since there are no posts in the locked sections that people pay for, like asking for feedback on stuff, you get it here and its public and then you have to come in and make a post about it.

So we are not being negative of the work but offering feedback as there is no other place to do so because the testers(paying people) haven't been involved yet.

I think it looks great for the stage so good job to everyone.

Absolutely man, as I said to Hokanu, we expect it but we still want to correct information to be read by the thousands of people we direct here via links that don't post, anything we put on the internet will be judged, critiqued, criticised and have feedback and opinions thrown at us from all over the world and we love that but it is my job to make general posts containing disclaimers and correct information so those people are well informed and not turned off us thinking our Ogres and Wolf models are final and look bad, and there are many of those people around, believe me! lol ;)

So don't take my posts personally, each time you read one of my posts like that know that it is directed at all of the thousands of eyes that are silent and just absorb information from the shadows. :)

• 9115 posts
    December 8, 2016 12:58 AM PST

Anaksuun said:

Kilsin said:

Not sure if it's just me, but when I click on the View the full newsletter in your browser link in the email version of the newsletter; it takes me to the August newsletter.

That is strange, thanks for the heads up, Anaksuun, I will let the team know :)

• 500 posts
    December 8, 2016 2:52 AM PST

Great newsletter guys.  Between this and the stream tomorrow, you guys have made this a December to remember.  Great job VR!  As an aside,  it seems Kilsin's renown as a trainer puller continues to grow by leaps and bounds. ;)

• 9115 posts
    December 8, 2016 4:14 AM PST

Grymmlocke said:

Great newsletter guys.  Between this and the stream tomorrow, you guys have made this a December to remember.  Great job VR!  As an aside,  it seems Kilsin's renown as a trainer puller continues to grow by leaps and bounds. ;)

Haha, I won't be playing my usual Rogue this time either, so I will have to find new ways to get into trouble ;)

• 1095 posts
    December 8, 2016 6:59 AM PST

Kilsin said:

Haha, I won't be playing my usual Rogue this time either, so I will have to find new ways to get into trouble ;)

Lol if your the Shaman, just sick the dog on a group then pull it back and blame it on the dog lol.