Forums » Guild Office

Dawn of Terror (US Guild)

• 4 posts
    December 5, 2016 7:40 AM PST

Hello, 

My name is Sutra and I am one of three leaders of Dawn of Terror (DoT).  DoT was founded in 2011 when Rift, Planes of Telara came out.  We are the longest running raiding guild in Rift and have numerous top 10 NA kills to our name.  We balance progression raiding and a family vibe, which means that we like to recruit the player as well as the character.  We have very little turnover and very little drama, making us a fun place to call your gaming home.

The leaders of the guild have been playing together since the late 1990s in Everquest.  We plan to bring as many of our guild as would like to come to Pantheon.  Our website is dawnrift.guildlaunch.com.  Given the relatively small player base in Rift, we have a mix of players from different time zones.  We currently raid 9-12 est in rift, but will be open to adjusting when Pantheon starts.

We look for players over 18, do not want any drama, and plan to be in Pantheon for years to come.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me here or via our website.

Best,

Sutra

• 10 posts
    January 8, 2017 9:08 PM PST

Nice to see you here, Sutra.

• 3 posts
    January 10, 2017 5:03 PM PST

Do you have a website or forums?

Also how many days a week do you plan to raid?

• 4 posts
    January 17, 2017 3:43 PM PST

Hi Oort - nice to see a familiar name :)

Hellow Darkpaw, we do have guild forums.  We are currently playing an MMO in serious decline (Rift) and our website is based there.  Our website is dawnrift.guildlaunch.com.  If you have any questions about us feel free to ask and I will respond :)

Best,

Sutra

• 340 posts
    February 1, 2017 7:43 PM PST

I cant wait to play the game with DoT! Exciting times ahead!

• 12 posts
    February 11, 2017 9:58 AM PST

Your dog's head is stuck in the seat cushion, Bringer. ;)

• 340 posts
    February 15, 2017 7:58 PM PST
    lol Blink.... wondering when you would pop out your mug. Hope life is treating you well!
    • 5 posts
    March 19, 2017 6:40 PM PDT

This sounds like it could be a good home for my monk exspecailly if raid times stay somewhere around the 9pm to 12am mark. Just curious of how many days a week you plan to try and raid?

• 4 posts
    March 20, 2017 6:52 PM PDT

We have not set days yet, a lot depends on the content they release in Pantheon.  In WoW we raided 4 nights a week from 6-9 and in Rift 4 nights a week for the first 4.5 years and 3 nights a week since.  We have ni expectation that folks be there all the nights.  we try to run a big active guild of older gamers with the idea that real life trumps game but if we all work together we can make it work.

Sutra

PS - how is Sgtmorris as a neighbor Blink?  Glad I could help you all make the connection :)

• 185 posts
    May 16, 2017 1:43 PM PDT
    If i decide not to make my own guild, ill be hanging on bringerz and sutras coat tails in pantheon...heh (Nyryah on rift)