Forums » News and Announcements

A special guest joins our next stream!

• 9115 posts
    November 28, 2016 3:58 AM PST

• 85 posts
    November 28, 2016 4:33 AM PST

I've been following Cohhcarnage for awhile, a great guy and a big fan of Everquest and older MMOs. That said, I hope this means alpha access is coming soon since you're bringing in Twitch streamers already. Looking forward to the next stream, it could be what triggers my pledge jump to the VIP tier.

This post was edited by Endalmir at November 28, 2016 4:33 AM PST
    • 104 posts
    November 28, 2016 6:07 AM PST

Great choice. He was really effusive with his praise for the last stream. I started following him after that.

• 148 posts
    November 28, 2016 12:13 PM PST

Excited to see a new stream, no idea who that extra person is since I don't follower streamers or anything - I'd kind of like to see these extra players being long standing community members instead

• 149 posts
    November 28, 2016 12:58 PM PST

Definitely excited to see how this has come along.

• 9115 posts
    November 28, 2016 3:36 PM PST

jimm0thy said:

Excited to see a new stream, no idea who that extra person is since I don't follower streamers or anything - I'd kind of like to see these extra players being long standing community members instead

This is more about exposure and helping us to get more interest in the game to help with funding and gaining an investor, if we had community members with 46+ million views and 687k+ followers we would definitely look to use them first over anyone else but this is more a marketing/PR event to help build interest and gain reach ;)

Cohh is a good match for us as he is passionate about some of the games that we are basing Pantheon on, like EQ and VG and he is following us with a keen interest and a lot of his audience are just like you folks but they haven't yet heard about Pantheon, so we hope to change that after this stream.

• 186 posts
    November 28, 2016 7:01 PM PST

Seems fair, I really hope you guys are able to get the investments required! looking forward to the stream... On a side note.. Kilsin, do you think you could make that image available? LOVE the color...

This post was edited by VitaKorp3n at November 28, 2016 7:04 PM PST
    • 9115 posts
    November 29, 2016 12:45 AM PST

VitaKorp3n said:

Seems fair, I really hope you guys are able to get the investments required! looking forward to the stream... On a side note.. Kilsin, do you think you could make that image available? LOVE the color...

I spoke to the team during a meeting today and they have asked me to hold off on releasing any more original images as they want to put them all up on the website in 4k resolution after the stream for everyone, so once we are done with the stream I will let you folks know when they are up so you can get the best quality shots for your collections and desktop wallpapers :)

• 19 posts
    November 29, 2016 1:00 AM PST

Great choice guys.

I would call myself a pretty active viewer on twitch and I couldn´t think of anyone more fitting than Cohh. Didn´t know he was an Everquest fan (or MMO in general) but thats just even better.

Will you only stream from the official channel or will he simultaneiously stream on his ?

Either way his popularity will definately help spread the word about Pantheon.

• 186 posts
    November 29, 2016 1:01 PM PST

Sounds good, ty for the info Kilsin :)

• 9115 posts
    November 29, 2016 2:59 PM PST

nefi said:

Great choice guys.

I would call myself a pretty active viewer on twitch and I couldn´t think of anyone more fitting than Cohh. Didn´t know he was an Everquest fan (or MMO in general) but thats just even better.

Will you only stream from the official channel or will he simultaneiously stream on his ?

Either way his popularity will definately help spread the word about Pantheon.

We will both be streaming, his channel and our official Pantheon one with two different character views :)

• 9115 posts
    November 29, 2016 3:00 PM PST

VitaKorp3n said:

Sounds good, ty for the info Kilsin :)

You're welcome my friend :)

• 18 posts
    November 30, 2016 12:11 PM PST

I can't wait to see how its coming along and I'm glad your going for more exposure. We need to show people the epicness of the old school mmo. My little Taru-Taru heart hopes for one of the smallfolk races in the stream =D.

• 2886 posts
    November 30, 2016 12:40 PM PST

I spend a good amount of time on Twitch and am surprised I have never heard of him. I hope that the more exposure the game gets, the more money comes in, and therefore the faster the game is able to be developed!

Can't wait!

• 9115 posts
    November 30, 2016 3:41 PM PST

Bazgrim said:

I spend a good amount of time on Twitch and am surprised I have never heard of him. I hope that the more exposure the game gets, the more money comes in, and therefore the faster the game is able to be developed!

Can't wait!

Cohh has pretty much locked down the morning timeslot for streaming on Twitch, which is why a lot of people haven't heard of him ;)

• 9 posts
    December 5, 2016 1:18 AM PST

who the h.. is Cohh ???

Edit: Just did an internet search.. Apparently he just another youtuber/twitch streamer.. who the hell cares..
    I must be getting old, I don't get this generation of idolizing of some random dude screaming infront of a camera.

This post was edited by Dimoe at December 5, 2016 1:24 AM PST
    • 19 posts
    December 5, 2016 7:55 AM PST

@Dimoe

Why so spiteful? There is nothing bad about this, its a win-win situation.

Not sure if you did read Kilsins answers but if you didn´t:

"This is [...] about exposure and helping us to get more interest in the game to help with funding and gaining an investor,[...] 46+ million views and 687k+ followers [...] but this is more a marketing/PR event to help build interest and gain reach ;)"

"Cohh is a good match for us as he is passionate about some of the games that we are basing Pantheon on, like EQ and VG and he is following us with a keen interest [...]"

More exposure -> more interest -> more pledges -> enhancement of the team -> benefit

This post was edited by nefi at December 5, 2016 8:00 AM PST
    • 9 posts
    December 5, 2016 11:32 PM PST

Didnt mean to be spiteful, its my Danish-English that comes into play, I didnt mean it as harsh.

after thinking about this a bit more, I see its about the exposure, which is fine.

• 294 posts
    December 6, 2016 1:55 PM PST

I love the sky in that pic. Awesome.